abubaseer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalamu alaykum dear brother!Juma mubarak May Allah bless your day Ameen!

Your sister
    Latifa!
    Oh dammit u caught me :lol: but yeah I should and thank you for your duas, I'll make dua for all of us. Also my question is how did u attain these admin privelages? Can you put in a word for me? :lol: :hearts:
    Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother

Jazzak Allah khair for all your kindness, may Allah reword you on both worlds with everything that is good.

MashAllah you have pious character and may Allah always keep you like that.

Please dear brother ,do not deprive our Ummah from your prayers as Allah accepts those honest and pious duas that we make for our brothers and sisters in Islam.

May Allah bless you

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu
    Also brother im done my exams ^^ pray that i get a good mark back and if i can get to it, i'll watch the whole documentary and also can you tell me how to get admin privilages, i want :lol:
    I have exams so i say only 2 parts, I also read the comments. Im not saying that even if i feel about the unknown doesn't make me a prophet, or that i want to be one, or i think i am one. That guy went crazy but he had disorder but the other people who also did the work aparently killed themselves, i just don't know why :confused:

P.S i got this information from the comments on part 2 of the documentary :lol:
    As salaamu 'alaikkum, just wanted to post regarding the post on Imaam Ghazzaali. If you read the book Abu Haamid al-Ghazzaali wa’l-Tasawwuf by ‘Abd al-Rahmaan Dimashqiyyah. The author of the book, said that Ghazzaali did not repent and that Shaykh Dimashqiyyah read ghazzaali's book that was written by him 15 days before his death, and that he had not changed his ways. Allaahu a'lam, but if you come across anything against this saying of Shaykh Dimashqiyyah, do let me know, Jazakumullaahu khairan wa ahsanal jazaa'
    By the way brother i replied to that post long ago as i just check it, can u please look at it and thank you :D Also how are you? I hope its all good health wise :)
    Salamuliakum Abubaseer brother,

I remember u posted on my older tread about the ghayb and i didn't read it properly, so please forgive me, i'll read it and give u a feedback okay brother?
    Salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi brother,

I am doing good by the mercy of Allah, Alhumdulillah.

The links are working now. BarakAllahu feek for taking the time and putting your efforts in to it.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    Salaamalaykum dear brother abubaseer,

I hope you are doing well Alhumdulillah.

I want to bring to your attention, some broken links in your posts regarding "What is Deoband".

"" Reference: The lecture of Dr. Murtaza Baksh (who has studied under Shaykh Rabi, Shaykh Muhsin Al Abbad, Shaykh Saleh Al Fawzaan etc) --> http://www.asliahlesunnet.com/?url=l...t=rudud&page=3

Also you can read the following book "Tableegh Jamaat And the Deobandis" -- > book

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/sho...8&postcount=10 ""

Both these links do not work. If you would be kind enough to double check the links and correct them.

JazakAllahu Khayran..

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    As salamu alaykum bhaijan

Kaise hain aap? Maaf kijiyega, bohot dino se aap ke saath baat nahi huyi. Keep us in your duwas. Insha Allah, talk to you soon.

Salaam!!!
    assalamu allaykum brother

Can you please reopen the thread Al- Qaeda,so we can give true final inputs regarding the issue because somone can really think and belive that killing innocent people and terrorism is actualy Jihaad. Or can you please post your reply and explain the menaing of jihaad and the meaning of terrorism, Inshallah.

wa allaykum salam
    Also, it would be my great pleasure to meet you in person, I thank you for your kind invitation.

Wasalaamalaikum waa rahmatullahi
    Salaamalaikum waa rahmatullahi dear akhee :)

Jazakallah Khayran for taking the time to share something from your knowledge.

I have also heard a dars by Sheykh Meeraj Rabbani (also Madeena Univ graduate) where he was talking about sahabas, taibeen and tabi al-tabeen who came to India. He was countering the claim that 'sufis brought Islam to India'.

Lecture is called 'Barre Sagheer mein Islam ki Aamad' and is available here if you wish to listen to it :-
    http://www.quransunnah.com/modules.php?name=Lectures&d_op=viewdownload2&cid=9

By the way akhee, Do you have any knowledge about Ghaznawid empire that made inroads into India ?

Wasalaamalaikum waa rahmatullahi
    Salaamalaikum waa rahmatullahi Akhee,

I hope you are doing well Alhumdulillah. That's good to know that you are from Bangalore. I had the good fortune of visiting Bagalore 2 years ago. I have family who reside in South Bagalore, Jai Nagar (you might know it). It's a nice place and there are a lot of muslims Alhumdulillah waa Masha'Allah.

I am from Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh, so I am your fellow countryman on TTI. :) ... It is always to read your posts and to hear from you.

Wasalaamalaikum waa rahmatullahi..
    assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Brother I am having problems in uploading pictures. What should I do??

JazakAllahu khair.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…