Latifabonu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wa alaikom assalam
    it's a veryyyy looong time :( I'll miss you sooo much
    May Allah protect you my dear ^
    :salam2:
    sobhanallah ukhti good to see your VM:)i'm fine alhumdulillah.oh!!:(sis you are going.....i'm going to miss you too sisi:(comback soon okay!!!:(i'll pray for you inshallah
    that's sso swee of you,,ameen to your duas:)
    may ALLAH give you and your family janna alfirdous.ameen:)
    missing you already:(
    LOVE YOU MY SISTER
    :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
    tc :wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
    Assalmau allaicum my beloved sister.

Alhamdulilah, me and my family are fine. I hope Inshallah you all are also well, with mercy of Allah. I will miss you too very much dear sister,and I pray Allah keeps you safe during your yourney and that you come back soon- :hijabi:

I will not forget you,and you also please do not forget me and others brothers and sisters.And come back soon Inshallah. :tti_sister:

May Allah keep you and your family under His Protection.ameen.

wa allaicumu salam
    :wasalam:
    My sweet sister............. May Allah keep you safe and make your journey safe. Aameen. My Dua's are always there for you :tti_sister:

I'l miss u alot:SMILY23:, but Insha Allah you will come again:SMILY259:

I love you dear....
    :hearts::SMILY139::hearts::SMILY139::hearts::SMILY139::hearts:
    Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullahi dearest sister,
    InshaAllaah I will keep you in my dua'a. And dont forget to keep us, our Ummah in your dua'a as well.
    Regards to your dear family. And hope you have a safe journey. I'll miss you too, but remember that we Muslims always connect with each other through our heart and dua'a. :)
    Elalliqa. Maa's salamah.
    Wassalam.
    awww sister i wish you a safe trip INshAllah! We'll miss you here and miss all your posts we see here and there. InshAllah you are in our prayers. We won't forget you :) May allah protect you and your family. Ameen!
    wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullah, we're good alhamdulillah, I pray the same for you and your loved ones :inshallah:

Remember me in your duas too ukhti - especially as you travel, as Allaah accepts the dua of a traveler!

Ameen to your duaa's, May He also keep you in his protection and safely bring you to your destination =)
    Wa alaikumussalaam sister......
    May Allah make your journey happy......:hearts::hearts: I will Insha Allah pray 4 u......
    I will Insha Allah never 4gt u.......
    I will miss you too.........:SMILY23:
    Assalamu alaikum dear sis how r u and ur family hope u and ur family r also fine! My dear sis im going for 1 or 2 months out of the city i will be offline i will miss u sooo much dear sis plz keep me in ur dua's sis i really need them!See u soon!May Allah always keep u and ur family in His protection Amin!plz do not forget about me!
    awwwww sister that's sooooooo beautiful...........ILOVvaeu toooooooo:hearts::hearts::hearts.jazakallah khiara for your VMs really made me happy to read them
    and the card is awesome:D

sorry for the late reply sis-had some problems to deal with..........well all are done and dead now:)-except for my tests:(

hope you are enjoying your life and imaan:)

tc!!and keep me i your duas:)

:wasalam:
    Alhamdulillah I'm fine.............. How about you?, Hope you are doing well. May Allah bless you. Keep in touch
    :hearts::hearts::hearts:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…