True_Sultan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Its the last quarter of school I gotta concentrate on keeping my grades high but Alhamdullilah with my religion and my knowledge should help me reach my goal(which is to take one or more steps forward to helping Islam victors over the kuffars cause its either us or Allaah will make somebody else do it and take the good deeds and I dont plan on lettin deeds pass right in my face):D Well InsshaAllaah I will be able to reach my goal.
    :salam2:

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing with me ayah from Quran. But I was asking you, do you maybe have some ayah from Quran that mention Asaf, the man that helped Sulayman a.s. Inshallah.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:
    wa allaicim salam wa raahmatullah wa baraktuhu

It is fine dear brother Alhamdulilah. It may be that you have misunderstood, because what I have red here on the link that I have shared with you and other sources it sais completely diffrent, Allahu Aleem.

But I have aslo red other misgudiance by Ahmadi( wrong sect in Islam) people, where they say that some Prophet Asaf existed, which is not truth and Ulaama has agreed upon that. You can read more about it on link under , Inshallah.

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Yuz_Asaf

Can you please share with me ayahs about this what you have said to me, about Asaf who helped Prophet Sulayman a.s. Inshallah.

May Allah bless you

wa allaicumu salam dear brother

baarak Allah feekh for the link you have shared with me.It has a loot of knowledge about ghayb Mashallah. But I did not find anything about existence of any Prophet Asaf like you have said. I have find on the link that Asaf was just a simple man, but that to him it was not given prophethood,and Allah knows the best.

Can you please share with me some authentic references about existence of "Prophet Asaf", Inshallah.?

May Allah bless you once again dear brother

assalamu allaicum
    :salam2: dear brother

Yes please, if you can send me references from Quran and Sunnah and sites where you have red about the Prophet Asaf that you have mentioned,and aslo to which people he has been sent and in which time, Inshallah.

Jazzak Allah khair

May Allah bless you

Dear brother to us has been given knowledge about some Prophets s.w.(may Allah be pleased with them), and about some Prophets we dont have knowledge and Allah knows the best. You have mentioned Prophet Asaf, can you share your knowledge about him with us InshAllah and tell us the source of that knowledge. And which amazing things he was able to do???

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother

May Allah bless you always.Ameen

Take good care of yourselfe

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu
    Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

InshAllah you are well with Allahs mercy

You are most welcome dear brother and thank you also for your kindness. Allah reword you.Ameen

Allhamdullilah I am enjoying in my studies, we should all seek knowledge and apply it in our life. I am studing Economy like a whole composed of Micro and Macro Economy, which means both.

Yes SubhanAllah, Allah is the Lord of Earth and Heavens and everything belongs to Him, that what is seen and unseen to us. We all should wish the keys which will guide us to be better Muslims InshAllah so that Allah can be pleased with us on both worlds, and those keys are hidden in good deeds and obeying to Allahs orders.
    Wa allaicumu salam wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother

JazzakAllah khair for your kind duas. Inshallah you and your family are also in my duas, like all Muslims.And May Allah fullfill your dream to go in aerospace.:hijabi:. I am student of Economy and Menagment.

Regarding your question, it is wrong that some people think they know gayb, that what is unsean to us, although there are some people that are gifted with truthfull dreams, but again those dreams are from Allah, the same like some people are gifted to intepreate dreams, like it was Prophet Yusuf s.a.w.s.Beautiful and truthful dreams are from Allah,while bad dreams are from Shatyan ( neuzubillah). I think there is no reason for you to be confused dear brother,all good is from Allah,and only Allah has knowledge about everything. May Allah help you.

take care

May Allah bless you

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear brother

I pray to Allah you are in the best state of faith and health with Allahs mercy

Allhamdullilah I am well, only little overocupated with my studies and other obligations, but i am thankfull to Allah on everything. Thank you for your kindness and for asking.:)

How are you and your familly???

I apologise for my late reply and I am happy to hear your PC got fixed mashAllah.:) InshAllah I will check your new posts and I hope brother ayman could help you somehow with your questions, but you should never forget that only Allah has answers on all questions and only little knowledge has been given to us.

Take good care of yourselfe

May allah bless you and your familly

"Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents, and (all) the believers on the Day when the reckoning will be established." (Surah Ibrahim, 41).

Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu
    As-salamau'alaykum

Hope you're Essay writing is going just fine.

I'm from the UK.

Wassalaam
    Wa'alaykum salaam wr wb

Aameen to your dua akhii. :)
    MashaALlah nice to hear that brother. Sounds interesting. *I'm being serious... NOT sarcastic lol. Generally "Sounds interesting" tends to urmm sound sarcy lol*

What brings me to TTI? Hmmm... Not too sure anymore. I duno why i come on here. Its more like a "chat to brothers and sisters from around the world" kinda thing. :S Which should most probably be the last thing in the list. Lol.

Akhi means in Arabic "My brother" and Ukhtii means "My sister" :)

Tc bro

Wassalaam
    Wa'alaykum salam wr wb

Aameen, Allahumma Aameen.
    JazakAlah khair akhii for your message. :)

Your Sis,
    Wassalaam
    I am good alhamdullilah I aint doin really good in Biology I hav 83%. Alhamdullilah you are helping this website
    Peace:)
    :salam2:

Wa iyaki dear brother. Alhmadulillah I am well too with mercy of Allah. :). Jazzak Allah khair for asking.

Inshallah you can ask your father to take a computer in service,and to pick up it after his work. Inshallah it will be fixed soon. But how do you send visitor messages and other threads???:hijabi::wink:

May Allah bless you

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…