Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Eid Mubarik
    May This Eid Inshaalla
    Be A Source Of Immense Blessing
    Along With Joy & Happiness For You
    And Your Family….
    Assalamu allaicum my dear sister Safiya

I pray to Allah you and your beloved familly are well

Dear sister I miss you soooooooooo much and I hope to hear from you soon InshAllah

My sister friend has send me this beautiful message yesterday and I would like to share it with you. InshAllah you will like it

People live, people die, people laugh,people cry.
    Some give up, some will try, some say hi, some say bye. Others may forget you but never will I..........

I love you for the sake of Allah:SMILY252:

May Allah bless you and protect you always.Ameen summa amen

:wasalam:
    Salam Alekum sis..
    How are u doing? hope evrythig i fine with u InshAllah.. Havnt talk to u in lng time..

take care sis
    hpe 2 hear rom u soon InshAllah :)
    Assalamu alaikum liebe Schwester,
    Ich habe es mit der Zeit gelernt, daß lange diskussionen ehr negativ auswirken und wenig helfen. Wenn wir hier mit muslimischen Geschwistern reden, dann soll es doch freude für uns bringen. In letzter Zeit sehe ich, daß es sehr wenig Freude für dich bedeutet. Ich würde meine Meinung äußern und dann nicht sehr lange diskutieren. Die Leser sind intelligenter als wir vermuten.
    Assalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh ;
    Jazaki Allah kairian for your wishes sister, and may Allah accept our fasting and prayers. Allah bless you and your family.
    Assalamu alaikim wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh : jazaki Allahu kairain sister for your message . AlhamduliAllah I am fine enjoying this blessed month, reading Quran with open heart , Alhamduliallah........ but i had some problem with my computer, I am very happy it is working now ......I pray that Allah subhanahu wa taala accept our fasting, and prayers. i pray that Allah gather us all in Janna after a blessed good life.
    Assalamu Allaicum dear sister Safiya

I pray to Allah you are in good state of faith and health spending nice time with your loved ones during Ramadan.

May Allah keep you in good state of piety during this month, and accept your fasting and all your prayers and duas. ameen summa ameen

I just wish to tell you, I miss you a loot dear sister.

okay sister:)!!inshallah you'll win your war,muslims got ALLAh on their side so no matter what *!*!*!*!an pushes them into their firm faith helps:)!!go easy o your self sister!had time are meant to be hard with!!

if you want you can PM me!!
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuhu:)
    hey!!:mad:yeah you did that!!!!

:SMILY252:how are you sister.not i'm NOT upset at all:)>it's good to hear from you again!!sis what's wrong!!:(
    Wa Assalmu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh sister very happy to be your sister and friend.
    'knock' 'knock' 'knock' 'knock' 'knock' 'knock' ..............:confused:

'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK'

:confused::confused::confused:

hmmmmm

KNOCKKKKKKKKKNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKK KNOCKCNKCNKCNCKNCNCKNKCNCCKCOIKCNMKDCOKNNK:mad:.......*picks up a hammer*BANG!!!BANG!!

and *on second thoughts leaves a msg*......

:SMILY129::SMILY129::SMILY129:

:lol:sis how are you????

:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahiwa barakautuhu
    no i don't believe it one bit;)........and i;m not joking lol:lol:

oh my ALLAH.....you hav me blushing:eek:......jazakallah kharian:p...:lol:you haven't seenthe worse of me yet:D

hehe sis mashallah you have your own unique way of making ppl happy.....may Allah smile upon you:)

i love you ukhti:SMILY252:
    walaikum salam

yea :$ i apologize im usually very bad at explaining my train of thoughts, but ALhumdulilah you are satisfied.
    Wa iyak
    and anytime sister
    aslam o alaikum
    :lol:sis calm down:)it's no big deal:Djust you thinking i'm a more beautiful person only to find i'm not:lol:

not 8 sis!!2 months:).but yeah for me that's like:eek:2 months......:lol:
    yeah its gr8;)hey sisi i read your pm back there :lol:you really confused me with HER!!hehehe....don't worry won't tell anybody:D:D:D.kidding :lol:

no it wasn't fast!!i waited for months:(.but alhumdulilahi i'm in:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…