A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Salam sister, your help was really helpful. Sometimes after prayers I ask myself If I'm being delusional to myself, like it seems like I'm the only one with this aspiration, am I tricking myself or is it for real you know what i mean?
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

sister jazakallah khairan:)

Assalamualaikum Sister. I hope u r fine inshalah. Are you a psychologist? :D I need ur help :) . Let me know first if u can help me, sister. Jazakillah kher.
    (continued from last post)
    So anyway as a I repeated alot on these threads that I have a mind consuming hard to explain aspiration/inspiration/dreams/visions/feelings for the unknown/unseen/enigma/hidden/beyond/infinite/boundless/limitless/*shudders* type of thing. I wish to seek the reason for this inspiration/aspiration..I seek to posses what ever I seek (but not posses as in I want it its all mines, or the greedy type thing, like posses as in when someone hands down something to you, or when u learn/discover something with or without help). I'm seeking for the unknown in this dimension and beyond (the unknown that by nature is infinite/beyond) at the same time...So I do not know if ghayb is the right islamic term to describe it or what.

Jakkaz Allah Khairn for your help Sister, see you soon
    Salam Sister,

How are you? To bad my threads closed . Anyway this is my reply to your 2 post. One I agree that we humans are finite, so we have limits, but by the will of Allah we can over come that limit. Also yes I know that some knowledge or possession of power is dangerous, I always thought that some things were hidden for a purpose...maybe it was hidden to protect us..or maybe it was hidden for some other reason...there is always a purpose..that's my motto. Also yes I believe I may have got the definitions mixed up or so.
    (continued from last post)
    So anyway as a I repeated alot on these threads that I have a mind consuming hard to explain aspiration/inspiration/dreams/visions/feelings for the unknown/unseen/enigma/hidden/beyond/infinite/boundless/limitless/*shudders* type of thing. I wish to seek the reason for this inspiration/aspiration..I seek to posses what ever I seek (but not posses as in I want it its all mines, or the greedy type thing, like posses as in when someone hands down something to you, or when u learn/discover something with or without help). I'm seeking for the unknown in this dimension and beyond (the unknown that by nature is infinite/beyond) at the same time...So I do not know if ghayb is the right islamic term to describe it or what.

Jakkaz Allah Khairn for your help Sister, see you soon :)
    Salam Sister,

How are you? To bad my threads closed :(. Anyway this is my reply to your 2 post. One I agree that we humans are finite, so we have limits, but by the will of Allah we can over come that limit. Also yes I know that some knowledge or possession of power is dangerous, I always thought that some things were hidden for a purpose...maybe it was hidden to protect us..or maybe it was hidden for some other reason...there is always a purpose..that's my motto. Also yes I believe I may have got the definitions mixed up or so.
    As-salaamu `alaykum

Sorry my inbox is full. There is no video it's just a report? I'll post it if you want, but rest assured there isn't a problem with you posting it. In fact, it's important that we do post this!!!

Was-salaam
    assalamulaikum, I just wonder who would be the person that I could turn to just in case I have unresolved problems in my head. Sometimes I feel that even if I were to bring it up would it be sinful? As most problems involved other people around us. Do you know any experienced lady that would be kind enough to listen to my problem? waalaiykumsalam
    salam sis

i love you for the sake of Allah your words are sooo calm and soothing they are like reliefing from opperession

mashallah i just admire the vision of life from your point of view

may Allah bless you and your childrens with janat al firdous
    wasalam
    love you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…