True_Sultan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now persistent questioning on things that are not relevant for us, are not good for us. So we must try to learn that which Allah has ordined us to learn and to apply in our life, and I am talking about matters that deal with Islam.
    So the ruling that scholars have made is:
    The ruling of Islam should be our starting point in our actions and we should not be ruled by our emotions which go against the laws of Allah.
    So we have to pay attention in this world because temptaion is everywhere, and shaytan is always waiting to deviate our aspirations/inspirations/dreams/feelings.

So brother, I ask Allah to give us knowledge, to learn it, to act upon it and learn it to the others.
    I ask Allah to give you&me success in our exams and to make our heart adhere firmly to His religion, and obey Him the Majestic and His Messenger salallahu alayhi wa sallam.
    Assalamu alaykum
    Brother I am confused in your post regarding this phrase that you write: I want to know my aspirations/inspirations/dreams/feelings You know that we can write the entire life about aspiration, then about inspirations then about dreams, feelings, emotions and so on... But the question is:
    What are this aspirations/inspirations/dreams/feelings about?!

You want to know the universe? You want to know physic laws? You want to know about the other world? You want to know about what... !!!
    Now I want you to think deeply on this hadith:
    The Prophet of Allah (peace be upon him) said:
    “Verily Allah likes three things for you and He disapproves three things for you. He is pleased with you that you worship Him and associate nor anything with Him, that you hold fast the rope of Allah, and be not scattered; and He disapproves for you irrelevant talk, persistent questioning and the wasting of wealth.” [Sahih Muslim, no. 1715]
    Wow,, aerospace engineering! Keep going bro! I was applying for that course but my application wasnt accepted. I am doing Dentistry, still have 2 years to graduate inshaallah. It's holiday now,, my last 2nd semester exam result is good alhamdulilah. Inshaallah u keep study hard for the sake of Allah bro. May Allah make those exams easy for you.
    Assalamualaikum my brother. I viewed ur 'About Me' and came to know more about INTJ. I didnt know nothing about that before. It's a very interesting info. Jazakallah kher. Subhanallah I'm amazed as how did they discover such a detailed descriptions. I'm glad that u r one of our brothers in TTI. :D Hows ur exam bro? Hope everything is fine with u inshalah.

(Pardon my english).
    Asslamu alaikim : Your subject is very sensitive brother , in giving our opinions in verses of Quran we may do grave mistakes that is why i don`t feel safe talking about such issues , Inshallah i am thinking about this matter , I shall write again if by the will of Allah i have more to add.
    Oh Ok :) that is good, i'm like that i too what i think frist is right but my second one becomes wrong.
    Inshallah you will brother don't worrry ok. Jazakalah khayera akhi never knew you know that word :redface: hehe.
    Inshallah you do well just study hard i know physics is really hard :( i'm taking next year inshallah and Calculus is hard too. Inshallah you will attend that university. So hw you doin. :( Also am sad that fail my graduation test but is ok :D it's 5 parts i only pass 1 part :D but i have 6 more chances.
    I cant remember your Threads Akhi. Alhamdulilah, glad to hear you are getting answers for them. :)

Owh yeah, I remember one of the Threads! ;) lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…