a_muslimah86
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalaamu alaykum habibti,
    Ramdan 2012 is just few days away, so I thot I'd "Salaam" my dearest sister before it came :) I hope all is well at your end dear and may Allah shower his mercy and blessings upon you and your family always! <3 take care,
    love, your flower :p (Hint, Hint, Hint)
    wa'alaikum salam habibti,

I haven't been here for awhile as well and reading this just made me remember how much I missed your amazing posts! Everytime I see a pic like the one on ur profile, I remember when you said you're gunna named it after me:p may the one for whose sake you love me love you! amen,
    uhmm HI! Assalaamu alaikum,

well Ramadan is here and I realized I havent wished it "happy Ramadan" :p here goes......Ramadan Kareen habibti :)

Just missing you, I saw ur name and had to write to u :) I am sure u r prbly enjoying ur Ramadan....just hope u remember me in ur dua like I do! :D muah
    OMG sister...finally :D
    aaaaw u r soo sweet, !!! may the one for whose sake u luve me love U! ur msg made me cry for some reason lol
    I knw I am very emotional.....but this one was jst way tooo touching:)
    Iluv u too!! may Allaah make everything easy for u darling. You deserve the best !!!
    muuaahhh.....ima stop now, before I get too emotional ahaha
    wa'alaikum salaam sweety :D
    aaww, alhamdulillaah :D I am glad, hit me up sometimes, heheh I get worried real quick ya knw :)
    May Allaah make everything easy for you ukhti <3
    me still in my two year college insha'Allaah hoping to transfer soon. I also got a retail job at the mall close to my house alhamdulillah :D
    life is being very nice to me, thank you for asking.
    just missing my beautiful sister:)
    salaam!
    OMG!!! is it my eyes or r u really online???

subhana'Allaah I missed you alot <3
    is everything ok ukhti...I was worried sick about you:( I hope all is well, may Allaah's blessings be with you always =) ameen
    Still haven't forgotten our lengthy convo, believe me its had its lasting impact.

May Allaah reward you immensely.

Wa-salaam
    Assalam o alaykum Sister please have a look on it and see if it can be posted on TTI or be beneficial to other members on TTI

JazakAllah khayran.
    JazakAllah khayran sister for your kind help.
    i want to post some lines from jeffery lang's book "struggling to surrender".
    how can i give you that article and also if you have time to see if that is a good article to be published on TTI :)
    assalam o alaykum
    no problem sister :)
    i have tried to post in other sections also but i have the same problem in every section and right now i have tried to post but nothing only white blank page..
    Assalam o alaykum sister i am a brother :D
    and yes i am getting a blank page, i submit the thread and then it just becomes a white page with nothing on it ..
    i have been trying since 4 days to post a thread but i am unable..
    if you can help :)

jazakAllah khayran.
    Asslam o alaykum , sister i want to make a thread but i am unable to make it.. can please look into it..
    jazakAllah khayran.. AGAIN :D
    Asslam o alaykum , sister i want to make a thread but i am unable to make it.. can please look into it..
    jazakAllah khayran..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…