Islam!!yay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :salam2:

You are most welcome dear brother. And it was not my explintation, but only part from Tasfir of Ibn Kathir. :)

Amen dear brother for your kind duas.

May Allah bless you and reward you.Ameen ya Rabb.

:wasalam:
    Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

You are most welcome dear brother.

Regarding your question brother, you can read explaination in Tasfir Ibn Kathir about more close meaning of this Ayah InshAllah. And if all the trees on the earth were pens and the sea, with seven seas behind it to add to its, yet the Words of Allah would not be exhausted.) meaning, even if all the trees on earth were made into pens and the sea was made into ink, and topped up with seven more like it, and they were used to write the Words of Allah showing His might, attributes and majesty, the pens would break and the ink would run dry, even if more were brought.

And Allah knows the best.

:wasalam:
    salam alaykum warahmatullah

Please change your avatar brother to something better and islamic. We do not Co-exist as in ONE religion. If you mean live together in peace, thats another thing.

We dont believe in Inter-faith. The prophets came to teach us Tawhîd and interfaith contradicts what the prophets taught us.
    Salams bro I was just wondering where did u get that avi and may i borrow it. I like the meaning it has. Thx
    Peace:)
    ¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)
    ♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
    ♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
    ----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==---
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
    ♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥
    ♥♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´**`'•.¸_)`'•.¸ _)♥♥

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…