BrotherInIslam7

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jazakallah khair for you reply.it's a relief.

as for that mode of contact,its coz you didn't reply to my VMz before.i'm grateful for clearing the misconception of three days.i thought that as the hadeeth read:"your muslim brother" that it meant any muslim.

as for the thread,yes it's one of the best.i'm about to finish reading it.

Barakallah fik.

:wasalam:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu. . .
    walikum asalaam :D

Ho, Chehra Hai Ya Chand Khila Hai
    Zulf Ghaneri Shaam Hai Kya
    Saagar Jaisi Aankhon Vaalay
    Ye To Bataa Tera Naam Hai Kyaa ? :lol:
    Asalaam alikum :D
    kaise hain ?
    bhai mujhe tu lagta hai dubai police ko bi app ke lecture ki bohot zaroorat hai :lol:
    Walikum asalam :D
    ajj 120 hi chalai thi lol :D .. 120 par hi cruise control kardia tha :D
    ghar mi kisi nay kuch nai kaha :p... dad mery pe ghussa bi nai thy :) kyu ke meri galti nai thi :p aur dad ko meri driving ka pata hai lol.. jab mein 17 ka tha, dad nay permission di thi ke drive karna hoo tu karlia karo :lol:... dad ko pata nai meri driving achi hai :D .. 1 saal without license ke gari chalai thi lol.

Last friday Sheikh ke walima mi gaya tha lol.. bhai app ka walima kab hai ?
    May Allah reward you for your Advice baray bhaiya :)
    hayakallah
    walikum asalaam :D.. jee i got your point :) .. itna bara lecture tha tu samaj hi jaoo ga lol..
    ajj tu 130 chalai thi.. inshallah kaal se 120 :)

hayakallah
    jazakallah khair
    walikum asaalam :)

jee app nay bilkul sai farmaya lol mein Emirates road par hi 140.
    mery uni 12:30pm baje khatam hoti hain.. its on 6th flooor. tu lift ka wait karna aur phir parking tak janay mi 15 min lag jatey hain. meri university Academic city mi hai. ghar janay mi 20 mintues lagtey hain. aur dad boltey hain ke 1pm tak ghar aao.. isliye khabi teez chala na parti hai lol

hayakallah
    wasalam
    wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa baraakatuhu

I did move it to the sister's section... after some thought, because part of me felt the men should read the book as well. You'd be suprised how ignorant some guys can be in regards to simple issues regarding women, and this sometimes leads to some of the bad rap we get from others.

JazaakAllaah khayr for posting the book information. I actually do have that book and remember benefitting from it when I read it (it was quite a while back).

wasalaam
    No, we're not supposed to insult each other, but in this person's mind, I guess I'm not included in the "each other". I'm still waiting to find out which Kafir he thinks I am..there are 10 to my knowledge. Maybe he doesn't realize that calling me "Kafir" is an insult in English....the whole "emotional attachment" that words carry. Inshallah I'll get an answer because I'm quite angry about it. I've made no insult to Islam and came here to learn and stay here despite the slander against my country (granted, sometimes warranted) and now to be slandered against directly, publicly....(breath in, breath out...)
    Brother Brother,
    I just wanted to thank you for those links that you looked up about the Hadiths. I have been looking for the Hadith's but wasn't sure where to start...

How are your classes? any better?
    Brother,
    I am pleased to hear that you are well. As I am an older mother, I sometimes feel a bit...protective...over those I know and appreciate. I remember the days of college life and I agree, they are difficult at times. For me, I had a learning disablity that I did not know about so I was unable to finish my studies. I hope you are doing well in your classes.
    BrotherInIslam,

I have noticed that your recent threads seem to be terser than normal. Inshallah you are well and at ease.
    Asalamu alaikum, that is exactly what I was inquiring about. Alhamdulela, I have learned a lot especially since I also did not know that the Zaytuna institute was associated with the sufi ideology. JazkAllah khairan.

Wa alaikum asalam.
    :salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu....

sorry about the messy third post.i accidently pasted only half of it coz i had to run towards the kitchen.i edited it but,forget about it.i have trouble understanding your point and you mine in this matter,and it's not worth it.but can you help me with last Question i asked there.

please clarify these terms the sheikh used.
    the sheikh kept on using the terms like bai'aa,wala.what's that???

jazakallah khairan.
    BrotherInIslam, Salam. I just wanted to thank you for directing me to whom could best assist me. I was in a most desperate place and needed guidance on how to best handle my difficulties. In my world, we approach those people whom we respect and whom we feel can give us the best guidance. Thank you for your assistance in obtaining that guidance.
    Asalamu alaikum,

I am very sorry both Danyal and BrotherInIslam that I didn't do proper reaserch before I posted it. Please forgive me. Brother BrotherInIslam, could you please provide the evidence you have found? JazkAllah khairan. And if next time (though inshaa Allah there won't be) you could inform me because I don't check brother Danyal's profile so I would have never known of this and I had told other people so..
    Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh ahki. Yeah I have been warned about that site. I wonder why that individual posted it to me. Allahu alim! Hope your Ramadan has been good for you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…