thariq2005
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Boot out Usama Hasan. Spread this like wildfire (UK).
    ----------

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Save Masjid Tawhid"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
    service, at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/savemt/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
    agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
    signing yourself.

Best wishes,

Abu Uthman
    assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

iniya hajj perunaal vazhthukkal.. ungalukkum ungal kudumbaththaarukkum(may tamil is getting better.. hehe..)

taqabal Allahu minna wa minkum...
    hahaha.. i can understand. 25 years after marriage, my mom still misses her hometown...

pass my salaam to your family. and keep me in your dua' brother.
    i am fine brother. alhamdulillah... i am onboard right now. in sha Allah in three months i will b back in india.. how about u? are you in india?
    assalaamu alaykkum akhi! how are you? i guess its really longtime since we msgd.. i hope you remember me.. hehehe...
    Yeah, it aint that good.

Its only boys. There might be girl schools available, the thing about private schools is that it can tax your parents wallet, big time.

But the education is excellent.
    Lol I mistakenly commented on my own page

Anyway. ...

Yeah, hes also Imam of Masjid Bukharii in Madeenah.

Yeah, I went secondary school here. I did Quran in Bdesh. After i came back we kinda moved to London from Swansea( South Wales), but its not permanent.

I would never recommend anyone to do hifz in Bdesh, you will suffer in national curriculum, and your Arabic wont improve at all.

Egypt is better.
    Yeah, alhamdulliah. My college hasnt started yet, so i have plenty of free time. And in our local mosque we have this Shaykh from Madeenah. His voice is Hilwa( sweet) subhanalla

What about you? I hope ramadans treating you well.

Salam
    Wa`alaykum us-salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuh

Wait... You're in India again? I don't know, sign up to skype and phone him from India! I'll ask him inshaa' Allaah.

I just phoned him, he's not decided yet... May Allaah give him the best outcome.
    Salaamalaykum akhi,

No apologies required, beloved brother. I can understand that you were busy. And I suffer from 'forgetfulness' a great deal too, so no worries.

That's fantastic. We call it 'street dawah' here (what you mentioned in your post). Our community here is still small and not a lot of active members unfortunately. I would be absolutely thrilled to be involved in street dawah, even if it had to be just handing out pamphlets.

Right now, some of us brothers just go and speak to muslims brothers and encourage them to pay attention to the deen. We don't really have a lot of people guiding or assisting us. May Allah accept our small and humble efforts. Ameen.

I ask you to remember your brothers in Texas in your supplication that Allah subaanaho waa taala strengthens our dawah and puts the love of deen in our hearts. JazakAllahu Khayran..

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    I have been well Alhamdulillah. BarakAllahu Feek for asking. :) I hope you and your family are in best of health and Imaan as well.

Btw I had previously asked you about the dawah at your place via VM. I came to know that it was the exam season over at your place at that time. So all's good. Now that you are free, please enlighten me about it. ;)

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…