ruki4eva
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Asalamu alaykum

i hope you are doing great sis, it's been almost a week since we talked. hope you are doing great. take care my Sis:):hearts:

wasalam
    Assalamu Alaikkum dear Rukshana
    how are you? how is your studies? you select very nice avatar. masha allah. I read your poems masha Allah all are very nice. specially about mother. may Allah(SWT) increase our knowledge in islam. wassalam.
    Salam sister
    just now I read your poem about mother. Masha Allaah your mother should be proud having a child like you. convey my salam to your mom. wassalam.
    Assalamu Alykum Appa, how have you been? :) It's great to see you after a long time, may Allah Ta Alla shower his Mercy, Love, and Blessings over you. :)

And remember Appa, that the more (words fade away) "My slave comes closer to me by (continuous) doing Naf (Optional and uneeded, but very much liked) Ebadah (such as Tahajudd), until I love them." (Sahih al Bukhari)

And I REALLY hope that one day Appa, you can become one of those great Muslimahs who Love their Lord Allah Ta Alla, and Rasulallah (SAW), more than ANYONE or ANYTHING else. :)

So anyway, Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh Boro Appa. :)

-From your 14 year old Chutu Bhai (your little brother ), Abdul Hasib :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…