IbnAhmad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• waAlaikum Assalaam warahmatuAllah wabarakatuh:):)

iam AlhamduliAllah doing GREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAT! thanks for asking:)
    hmmm, let me seee(searching) I dont wait who is this??:D iam kidding:)
    ofcourse I recognize u!:)
    btw, hw r u???
    tc to u tooo:)
    Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D
    Assallamu alaykum beloved brother in islam
    hows you doing??
    i hope you are well and everything is going good for you
    i havn't been on tti as much because im not well:(
    Alhamdulillah jazakallahu khaiyr for dropping by brother
    sorry for the late reply i don't come on much
    keep your sis in your duas
    take care
    wassallam
    Allah hafiz to you aswel now and always hehe :) (stole my sisters line lol sister Allah's servants line)
    ameen akhi:) remember me in ur dua!!! nice talking to u:) and NIGHTY!!! may u sleep well and have nice time conversing with Allah SWT thru ur prayer:) ameen
    see u soooon:)
    Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    WAS:)
    loool, akhi, hv that smile on always!!!! oh iam sick today:( have the flu, bt AlhamduliAllah! no complains:) iam still smiling, plus iam sure I will get better:)
    hw is ma little akhi doing??? inshaAllah, I hope u r doing wonders and keeping that smile on!!!!
    tc:D Allah hafiz now and always:)
    PS> dont worry u wont get the flu from me by reading this!!!!looooool
    iam gonna be generous wif the greens:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    so work hard litttle baby
    this the time in hand
    so take full advantage
    ur elder ukhti hehehe
    take care gtg
    wsalam :D:D:D:D:D:
    m fine Alhumdulillah
    pooooof m all done with my studies 4 years ago hehe
    not wana do study again
    take gud care wsalam
    WAS!
    thanks!(doing it like the chinese style)loool,
    ameen to ur duas! asking the same 4 u!!! AlhamduliAllah u liked ma story or r u jst saying when u were actually sleepin half way thru reading it????loool, kidding!thanks tho!!
    Allah hafiz nw n always!:D:D:D
    salaam, the bugger is here yet again!!!loool
    so, the 1st msg was from "the graduate 2 be" THIS is from the "GRADUATE"! (got the diference??looooool, anyways, I jst wanted to let u knw I had a great, wonderful, amaazing time today!!!sooo much fun:D AlhamduliAllah, got to throw ma graduation cap wif the class of 2oo9, wohooo! I did it man:D:):D:)....AlhamduliAllah, all went fine, except when we came late after lookingfor a parking! man, the whole place was packed!!!so, while running to the room, I lost ma velvet or wateva it's called(it's the thing that goes around ur neck)! but AlhamduliAllah NO one noticed it!!! and I made it on time!phewww! that was the ONLY bad thing:D everything else went well:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    well, that is ma grad story:):):) hoped u enjoyed it...lol
    Assalamu Alaikum and Allah hafiz nw and always:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :hearts::hearts:keep smilling!:hearts::hearts:
    wasalaam akhi!
    well,well,well, look who is here:):)loool
    anyways, jst got back from rehersals for the grad! it's on today @ 6
    nices seeing u:):):):) thanks 4 asking, u r too kind!!!
    Allah hafiz nw and always!
    Assallamu alaykum
    Awwwwww thank you :)
    jazakallahu kahiyr for passing by my little brother
    May Allah bless you
    i miss you lol
    yeah brother its been kinda long lol since we spoke
    hope everythings going good lol ur status is busy
    so i won't bug you hehe :p
    apna khayal rakhna aur ur in my dua's for defo inshaAllah lol
    mention my name 10 times in your dua's lol :D
    only kiddiiing yaar hehe
    take care
    wassallaam
    pheww! yaay, u still alive and kicking huh? AlhamduliAllah gud to knw u feeling gud:D same here and OMG! iam graduating on this friday! only 1 day left:D:D:D:D yaaay! AlhamduliAllah,AlhmaduliAllah,AlhamduliAllah:):):):):)
    inshaAllah, u will catch up my little bhai:D
    a sweet msg??really?looool, hey u welcome and thanks for the SWEETERreply:D
    inshaAllah, I shall remember u like I always do for all bros N sistahs in ISLAM:D:D:D:D
    oh yea, iam doing FANTASTICO!loool, walahi iam doing AlhamduliAllah...cant complain abt ANYTHING for Allah has truely blessed me ..AlhamduliAllah:D:D:D
    Take gud care of urself my little bhai:hearts::hearts::D and Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D:D
    see u around inshaAllah & this is 4 u:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:
    u sleeping nw so (check out my urdu man) Shab bikhair!!! yaaay!!!:SMILY335:
    Assalaamu Alaikum my dear little bhai!!! I sjt dropped by to say salaamz to my bhai:D:D
    hw r u doing?? hope u didnt over sleep man!looool
    I am pretty sure u r sleeping by nw:D inshaAllah, u having a gud night sleep:D
    Allah hafiz nw and always:D
    your behna, Ubah:):):)
    lool, ok sleep...
    inshaallah, u have a nice sleep..we'll talk some other time inshaAllah:D:D:D
    so nice talking to my little bhai:D:D:D
    Allah hafiz nw and always:D:D:D:D
    *u got the fever too*loool
    tabarakaAllah, nice nasheed...wait was that ur friend??? if it was, tell him I said CONGRATS!!! walahi, he killed iT!!!!!
    well, sorry for wrting lots and messing up ur VM with my hyper mood!
    sisterly hug man:D:D:D:
    Allah hafiz nw and always:D:D:D:D
    woow akhi, tell u wat we have so much in common!lool, that is nice! I get up early to read Quran, wait for fajr tooo!woow! it's amzing, I guess I found my long lost twin here.loool....inshaAllah I will check it out!it beta be nice man!lool, JK
    Allah hafiz and sleep well akhi!
    Iam gonna have to scold u from now on...why u sleep late huh??? dont u knw it's gud to go to sleep early??lool, kiddin
    I knw abt teen stuff, we dont go to bed early!we ROCK!loool, thinking abt psych,
    anyways, yea, a sisterly hug to u too! and sleep well, make sure u awake for fajr tho!lool
    Allah hafiz nw and always, sweeeet dreams and a lovely morning tmrw inshaAllah!
    HUG!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…