….. and I lost my sister

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
TRAGEDY OF KASHMIR. I HAD THOUGHT OF DISTRIBUTING
SWEETS WHEN I REACH MY SWEET
HOME, I MET WITH A SHOCK,
NARRATES MANZUR AKASH She lived unknown and few could know.
When Lucy ceased to be;
But she is in her grave, and oh
The difference to me
_ W. Wordsworth
Four months are over and she is not amongst us. In the earlier days the loss seemed unbearable but as the days passed by the intensity of pain seemed to diminish, and life seemed to have returned to its normal. Will she believe I wept at her grave many times over. Her sudden death has made me realize that she carried the whole world with her. It was 13th of July, 2010 when my sister, Shaheena Akhter, left us. I am really unfortunate because on this day I was outside Kashmir stuck up with my higher education in English. For me her death was a death at a distance as I came to know the news after 13 long
days. I try to recall the shock. Due to frequent strike calls many of my intimate friends couldn't sympathize with me and condole me on this loss irreparable. Though they phoned me, many times over, yet I could not explain them everything about this sad demise. I remember all those who expressed their heartfelt emotions with me. Their word of solace was something that I badly needed in the hour of emotional crisis. July 13, we normally commemorate as
martyr's day. This is the day when we remember those innocent Kashmiris who laid down their lives fighting against tyranny. But for me this day registered a new tragedy. My personal tragedy. It rained that day! I can not forget that fearful sight of my college which was engulfed in darkness of glowering clouds. It was a day that taught me that clouds and rain symbolize grief and tears. Shall I ever forget that thunderous scene. It was Nature's way of conveying me the message that my sister is no more. Just after twelve days of my examination, I had left for my home. I was so worried as I was getting my home back alone from Bhopal Railway Station. I knew not that coming events cast their shadows before. I later realized it. My train journey from Bhopal to Jammu Tawi taught me so many lessons, some unforgettable lessons of my life. All of my friends who knew the tragedy has struck were already told by my parents not to reveal it to me because they knew that my exams were going on and they also knew that their poor son can not afford an air ticket to come back home. Had I been aware of all this I would not have purchased sweets from Kud for my home. It was for the first time in two long years that I was getting two boxes of sweets for my home. From Jammu to Srinagar, whatever happened in the way, was suggestive of death, I could not sleep all night. My heart was filled with fear. As I reached nearer and nearer my sweet home my sorrows over powered my happiness. I had planned to distribute sweets among my family members by myself as this was my last semester over, and I was happy to share everything with my sister specially. It was a complete shutdown that day and I was unfortunately going nearer and nearer to my home where my sister had left for her heavenly abode. I’d have been two kms away from my desperate home when my brother-in- law came to receive me on his motorbike. Distances counted in days were now changing into minutes and minutes were turning to moments. As soon as I stepped down the motorbike I happened to see a crowed of people coming towards me as if I had done some adventure. I was
still unaware about my sister’s death. It was for the first time I was seeing such huge rush of people at my home enquiring me about my journey and health. My family members, neigbours, relatives – all I saw coming and kissing me on my forehead - one after the other. Then all of a sudden they disappeared. Except my family members I could not see anybody around. My uncle finally broke this shocking news to me. The moment he did it, I tore apart my cloths, pounded my chest and wept so bitterly. They tried to persuade me but they could not bring me round because the news was a great shock to me. My beloved sister, Shaheena Akhater, was BA IInd Year student of Govt. Degree College for Women, Baramulla. She was a noble person. May her soul rest in peace. Ameen.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum brother,

i hope his tragedy turn few hearts towards kashmir.

if there is any "Indian" muslim who thinks the government is doing justice in the valley, well think again.

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Walaikumussalam brother yes you are right unfortunately the Indian muslims have always been against our just struggle and even they call us and those Mujahideen who come from Pakistan to help us as terrorists.Recently the Deoband scholars of India called for resolution of Kashmir issue within the Indian constitution and said Kashmiris should end their violence.What can we expect from them now.....

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
may Allah reward you and our brothers and sisters in kashmir brother.

wallahi.. this is how they put the things into our mind brother. and no doubt, if an imaam or some leader talk for the people of kashmir, they are strictly spied and harassed on by the government (thats what i have heard... from the ulema council)...

and resolving the issues of muslim through the constitution of a kuffar government? may Allah guide us muslims..

our dua's are with kashmiris. and i hope Allah make us join your struggle.

tariq353

assalaamu alaykkum brother,

i hope his tragedy turn few hearts towards kashmir.

if there is any "Indian" muslim who thinks the government is doing justice in the valley, well think again.

:wasalam:

I m Muslim first, Indian second....

and brother dnt talk abt justice in India.....

for two months there were riots in Mumbai n Gujrat duly backed by govt n police killing 5000 muslims not evn a single bullet was used to stop the rioters (rather all those police officers who were involved were given out of turn promotion:() bt wnevr kashmiries are out for peaceful protest immediately firing starts.....

Muslims are thrown into jail without any charge where they r torchered till they accept the crime n case is over.....

HERE IS A GLIMPSE OF JUSTICE IN INDIA

content_257-horror-ats-1.gif

My 75 days of horror in the hands of Anti-Terror Squad
Here is the story of Ehtesham Qutub in his own words
http://www.milligazette.com/news/140-my-75-days-of-horror-in-the-hands-of-anti-terror-squad

May Allah Save us from kuffars and bless all martyrs with jannah.......

AAMEEN

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
and the situation is changing.. bi idh nillah.

i received an email alerting the people of the south about the injustice in the valley, in my own language. this is first such email in a southern language.

include us in your dua's so that (some) muslims in india realize what is happening.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!

I m Muslim first, Indian second....

and brother dnt talk abt justice in India.....

for two months there were riots in Mumbai n Gujrat duly backed by govt n police killing 5000 muslims not evn a single bullet was used to stop the rioters (rather all those police officers who were involved were given out of turn promotion:() bt wnevr kashmiries are out for peaceful protest immediately firing starts.....

Muslims are thrown into jail without any charge where they r torchered till they accept the crime n case is over.....

HERE IS A GLIMPSE OF JUSTICE IN INDIA

content_257-horror-ats-1.gif

My 75 days of horror in the hands of Anti-Terror Squad
Here is the story of Ehtesham Qutub in his own words
http://www.milligazette.com/news/140-my-75-days-of-horror-in-the-hands-of-anti-terror-squad

May Allah Save us from kuffars and bless all martyrs with jannah.......

AAMEEN

salaam brother

may be i am going a little overboard but i wanted to say that as muslims from india or from kashmir, we simply have NO HELP!. the only solution is go back and hold on to Qur'aan and Sunnah.

I mean our brothers trying to protect the 3rd holiest site, themselves are not getting any help from the muslim countries and neither can they help us without the will of Allah. and we cannot expect any support, let alone any help, from those countries.

i hope Allah help us.

tariq353

salaam brother

may be i am going a little overboard but i wanted to say that as muslims from india or from kashmir, we simply have NO HELP!. the only solution is go back and hold on to Qur'aan and Sunnah.

I mean our brothers trying to protect the 3rd holiest site, themselves are not getting any help from the muslim countries and neither can they help us without the will of Allah. and we cannot expect any support, let alone any help, from those countries.

i hope Allah help us.

no brother u rnt gng overboard...........u r absolutely right..........Allah has said that we will be on the top till we adhere to his way n the way revealed to messenger(saw) and wn we stop following his way and start following way of kufars he will put them over us................really we were on the top of world....we ruled spain for 400 years(bt didnt do the work of dawa), muslims ruled india for 1000 years bt didnt did dawa..rather slowly stepped into their shoes.......now.....they r over us............

TIME TO GO BACK TO QURAN N SUNNAH NOT ONLY FOR MUSLIMS OF INDIA BT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD...........

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO SUCESS

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

may Allaah have mercy on all the souls that left us.....my condolence to the family of this young lady. We are all from Allaah and to Him we shall return.

With that, I want to remind all of those who commented before me to NOT change this thread "india or Kashmir" tone of anger from both sides. We're all Muslims and this was posted for us to learn to love each other and for us to pray for this sister. If we change our tone to India is this and Kashmir is that......where would this take us???
It'll build hatred and enmity in us.

All Muslims are brotheren .....lets remember that insha'Allaah =)

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
Assalaamu alaikum,

may Allaah have mercy on all the souls that left us.....my condolence to the family of this young lady. We are all from Allaah and to Him we shall return.

With that, I want to remind all of those who commented before me to NOT change this thread "india or Kashmir" tone of anger from both sides. We're all Muslims and this was posted for us to learn to love each other and for us to pray for this sister. If we change our tone to India is this and Kashmir is that......where would this take us???

Sister we are calling spade a spade and this is important to make Indian muslims realize that the Indian constitution is not acceptable in the least bit.But most of them are not ready to listen and infact criticize us for our freedom struggle.The hindus are non believers so we cant expect anything from them but atleast we expect from our muslims brothers of India but even they let us down when Indian scholars called Kashmiris violent and called for resolution within the Kuffar constitution....

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Assalaamu alaikum,

ameen for your dua's sister.

i respect your view and i share the same. and as far as i can see no body in this thread is supporting the point of an "uninformed" muslim of india, who supports the indian constitution for the issue of kashmir. and i dont see any hatred dialogues developing in this thread (alhamdulillah). as i see, all of us are only talking against the atrocities against kashmiris.

and also i want to say that hatred between Indian and kashmir almost does not exist between the muslims on both sides. they openly support muslims and that kashmiris should be saved. but rather the problem is that muslims of india are made to believe that it is indian government who is saving them. and thats what (as as believe) we tried to portray as muslims living in india (NOT INDIAN MUSLIMS).

may Allah brighten your day for you.

Muhtadii

:salam2:
First of all i pray for the sister's Maghfirat. May Allah grant her high status in Jannah and have mercy on her family and give them courage to bear the irreparable loss.
Secondly the deaths coming to the people around us especially our beloved ones, should act as a catalyst for us to think of our own death and the Hereafter in order to prepare ourselves for the same.
Thirdly, regarding the Kashmir issue, as a native of the land, I do not see any big difference between the conditions Muslims are facing around the globe and what they are facing over here. In my very little knowledge, i see, all this is 'azaab and warning for the muslims to wake up. Personally i prefer to deal with the bigger picture than to strike each of the causes individually.
Lastly, i am sorry, if i have done something wrong with grammar or tenses. but I hope u can still get my message that i wanted to share.

fatma_said

kashmir worlds most policed place in the world

i thought that palestinians had it the worst but i read somewhere yesterday that kashmir was the most policed state in the world with 400,000 Indian Army troops and paramilitary forces stationed there. in some rural areas they even outnumber the people!

may allah free all the lands of the believers and may we live to see the day muslim lands are liberated and once again ruled by justice and the true way

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
i thought that palestinians had it the worst but i read somewhere yesterday that kashmir was the most policed state in the world with 400,000 Indian Army troops and paramilitary forces stationed there. in some rural areas they even outnumber the people!

may allah free all the lands of the believers and may we live to see the day muslim lands are liberated and once again ruled by justice and the true way

Ya sister Kashmir is the most densely militarized zone in the world...May Allah give us freedom from these Indians...

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Walaikumussalam brother yes you are right unfortunately the Indian muslims have always been against our just struggle and even they call us and those Mujahideen who come from Pakistan to help us as terrorists.Recently the Deoband scholars of India called for resolution of Kashmir issue within the Indian constitution and said Kashmiris should end their violence.What can we expect from them now.....

:salam2:

Akhi, your muslim brothers from India support your struggle. The people of Tawheed, Quran and Sunnah support your struggle and pray for you and every Kashmiri muslim day and night. This is from the Sunnah of the Prophet SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam. Our brothers in Kashmir are a part of us. To support, help and pray for them is our duty.

Unlike the people of desire, who only think of momentary or world benefit. No, the people of Ahlul Hadeeth are not among them nor do we support their views.

May Allah azz zawajal grant us muslims victory over the evil Kuffar inhumane butchers. Ameen.

May Allah azz zawajal help our brothers in Kashmir, protect them and improve their condition. Ameen.

May Allah subhaanahu waa taala grant shahadah to all those who were killed unjustly and enter them in to Jannatul Firdaws. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi