"194 Palestine" Count Down

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

InshaAllah on 20th September 2011, President Abbas will meet Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, to present the Palestinian request for UN Membership.

This thread is inshaAllah a count down for the BIG DAY.

Meanwhile, please keep the hope of our beloved brothers and sisters in your Du'as my brothers and sisters.

Palestinian official appeal for now is to get UN Membership in the territory it had before the 6 day war in 1967. This is inshaAllah a point on the road to get back the WHOLE PALESTINIAN LAND back on our hands. Let us be together on the purpose.

israel-palestine-map.jpg

US has already said very clearly to Abbas that it is not going to let the request pass from the Security Council (which is totally against their so called Democracy. To read how, please refer this link). However, the US has now lost its confidence and is Politically "Mad" due to the strength of aim of Palestine. US if afraid to press the "red button", and afraid to press "green button" also. Its clearly Trapped in between Israel and Palestine.

If it vote against Israel, it will have a huge pressure from inside US which has a strong power of Jews, in Politics and Economy, not to mention other areas which the US government are truly afraid even to imagine, in this horrible time it experiences Economically. The pressure will not be from the normal citizens, but from "top" figures and movements. If it votes against Palestine, then the pressure of outside world cannot be bearable for US. The UN has 192 Members among which 130 Members support Palestine to become a state in 1967 borders. A secret Report of Israel's Government said that the number of countries which is assured to vote against it, if only 6. The fast growth of power of China, India, Brazil and South Africa is already a huge headache for the "Super Power", and thus it cannot face another hatred which it will surely experience from the Arab world.

My dear beloved brothers and sisters, please keep the matter in your Du'as after each Salah. This is not a matter between Palestine and Israel. But this is a matter between Muslim Ummah and the West.

SNN2006MAP-682_1313697a.jpg

If I have said anything wrong in the above, I apologise for it and it is from my own self.

O Allah! There is no Helper except you! Free Majdidul Aqsa! Give victory to our Mujahideen! Grant patience and courage to our Ummah!

14 DAYS to go to UN

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Keep this thread going brother. Keep it going. I have waited a long long time for this.

your-sister

Wa'alaikum salaam!

Sep, 20th. Just two days before my birthday!=) Insha'Allaah! All will go well for our brothers and sisters in Phalastine!

It's actually still 15 Days to go for us here... but i guess we'll go with Europe's timing then..!

oh and Aaameen to your du'aas, brother. I pray Allah (swt) accepts them from you.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

It should be 14 days in the thread title - not 194 days. I wonder what will happen...... May Allah help the muslim ummah!!

IbnAdam77

It should be 14 days in the thread title - not 194 days. I wonder what will happen...... May Allah help the muslim ummah!!

Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Sister "194 Palestine" is the name of the bid of Palestine to the UN. :) Not number of days.

I am sorry if its wrongly put there.

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

IbnAdam77

Oh. How embarassing. Sorry for my confusion. Thanks for clearing it up brother...

No need to apologise sister. We all MUST make mistakes because...........we are humans. :SMILY231:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

:jazaak: for informing dear brother.May Allah help our Palestinian brothers and sisters.Ameen.

It amazez me how brazen US is in supporting Israel,inspite of so many human rights violation,hypocrisy?Or is it that the US itself is Zionist?
Wallahu 'alam

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Wa Iyyakum brothers and sisters.

Meanwhile, I have updated the thread with 2 charts which will inshaAllah give you a picture of how our Muslim Territories are eaten by the Zionists. You can see how much it has occupied, and what a little area 1967 Borders gives to Palestine. However, the hypocrite Governments of US and some other few are still trying their best not to give even this little land to Palestine.

Did you ever saw a country which has a large land area of another country in between its lands?

13 DAYS to go to UN

your-sister

Subhanallah! Those images really put a damper on my mood!=( May Allaah wipe the Zionists off the face of this earth..!!

Muslims will get their rights back, Insha'Allah!!

Salaam alaikum.

IbnAdam77

Subhanallah! Those images really put a damper on my mood!=( May Allaah wipe the Zionists off the face of this earth..!!

Muslims will get their rights back, Insha'Allah!!

Salaam alaikum.

Yes inshaAllah! Lets always make Du'a.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Finally Mr Abbas found the courage to push for UN full membership.. I pray to Allah for Palestine to be successful in her bid.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
THANK YOU SO MUCH for making this thread.
I have marked it on my calender.
Insha'Allah Palestine will suceed!

"Mark my words,
You will see.
Palestine will be free."

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salaamu `alaikum warahmatullaah!

^Lol sister alf! You must've been to quite a few protests, eh?=)

12 more days to go....in about 3 hours here, Insha'Allaah!

*Olive tree to Olive tree,
Palestine Will be free!!*
=) Inshaa'allaah ta`aala!

IbnAdam77

Jazakumullahu Khairan brother Hard Rock Moslem and brother Revert, and sisters alf and suhaanah for your contribution. :)

12 DAYS to go to UN

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

You should sell that as shirts. I would buy several. Think of how much money we could raise. And the blessings that would come. A percentage of the proceeds would go to TTI; the vendors; and the rest to our brothers and sisters in Palestine.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

You should sell that as shirts. I would buy several. Think of how much money we could raise. And the blessings that would come. A percentage of the proceeds would go to TTI; the vendors; and the rest to our brothers and sisters in Palestine.

Excellent idea...

IbnAdam77

Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh sister

Yes that is a great idea mashaAllah! Is there any brother(s) or sister(s) who can work it out? I will inshaAllah look for options too. Brothers and sisters if you have any idea how to do it effectively, please contribute. May Allah bless you all. :)

11 DAYS to go to UN

IbnAdam77

You might have read on news that due to the killing of 5 police men of Egypt recently by Israel, the Egyptians had some large protests near the Israel Embassy in Cairo which damaged the fences around the 22 storeys building. Now the Egyptian government has built a long wall around it.

Okay! Why am I talking about this? Whats so special with that wall now?

The special thing is not with a wall or a building. The specialty is with the people of Egypt who LOVES their brothers and sisters in Palestine.

Guess what???

The long wall is now filled with Graffiti to show that the Egyptians will never forget what the Israel is doing to their brothers and sisters. Every day, the Israel Officials MUST see all that, before entering the building, before going home after "work". :)

Activists sprayed the wall with pro-Palestine, anti-SCAF and anti-Zionist messages such as "No to reconciliation", " We will not forget Deir Yassin", "No to Israel", "Bethlehem," and finally "the Liberation of Palestine starts with the liberation of Egypt", amid shouts of encouragement by passers-by and cars' drivers. Some of them decided to participate in the event. (Said uprootedpalestinians.blogspot.com)

Maggie_pic_7.jpg

Maggie_pic_9_0.jpg

Maggie_pic_1_0.jpg

InshaAllah we will win. Keep up the work my brothers and sisters. :SMILY346:

To read the Original Article and to see more pictures, press here.

Wassalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh