+2 and -2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
no my sis is the eldest:)but she's busy.

:lol:it's not easy to deal with two of your brothers who are so like you biyaa ji:lol:........har waqt masti time.

kis ney kaha aap ki language french hai:lol:.i was just saying this writing urdu in english stuff is.........well was pretty hard:).think i improved alot now:D:D:D

ansari

STRANGER...
me shareef larka hoo ji :rolleyes:
app phastu in english likh dein ji its okay .. no prob :p :lol: ..
idar bi time 12:45am hoogae.. mein bi par ra tha TEST ke liye ... kaal test hai :lol: .. make dua for me :) ..
me chaling .. allah hafiz...:SMILY139: ...jazakallah khair :)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:lol:so you remember how i told you off once:D:D:D:D..............lekin kia faida.aap tu aab bhi sarhay howay jokes kartay rehtay hein.

you came to know of my test first so you do dua first................:lol:just kidding i'll pray for you.

poor ansari bhai no chuti on SUNDAYS:D:D:D

oki ALLAH HAFIZ and shab bakhiar.:)

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

I noticed it a while ago. Please remember to observe basic etiquette. Speak in English and speak to the opposite gender in a respectable, non-casual manner...

This is the second time I've mentioned this in the thread, and perhaps the third or fourth time in the Word Games forums. Also, Mabsoot closed a thread a while back, and I think we all ought to re-read what he wrote, as I don't think much has been taken in... Jazaakumullaahu khayran.

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I think some of your brothers and sisters aught to get your act together,

Binteshafi was correct about what is going on here.

it is haram to be joking in such a manner and just wasting time writing each other in such futile matters, and leaving immature messages on each other profiles. This message is in particular to the brothers who should know better.

It is called "Fun"? Then this and other words are what Shaitan will make you think!

Sisters should be aware of not trusting people so easily. We have rules to stop men from messaging women for a reason. Whether you heed this warning or not is upto you.

If people do not like this, then there are plenty of wishy washy websites for you to join up.

I have recieved various complaints from members of this website about such antics.

Also write in English.

This website is mainly in English, so thats the medium in which language should be used, other languages fit into the other parts of the website.

The Urdu section or other language sections will only be made when there are competent people to take care of it.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Was-salaam

IbnAhmad

No offence. But you *Urdu* guys are weird! Your virtually asking to be blocked and furthermore the *Mods* have enough work to do never mind deal with such immature idiots.

May Allah SWT guide us All. Ameen. :)

Almaas

^^ A little (Urdu) came and then went.

No offence. But you *Urdu* guys are weird! Your virtually asking to be blocked and furthermore the *Mods* have enough work to do never mind deal with such immature idiots.

Was only a joke, notice how I spoke in english. So let's not pass judgements around.

I guess if it's their language then it's natural for them to want to speak it, but I understand where you're coming from, English should be used.

68 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.