A dedication to my beloved brothers whom were murdered

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu Alaikum, i created this video so as to notify people of those wonderful brothers and whom they were. please make dua for them and continue to share this video with others.

Warning: has music nasheed background for those that would like to mute it.
take care.

[yt]bhHFJJ-qDZw[/yt]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for the video you have posted and for giving us an honor to meet our beloved brothers.

I pray Allah to give patient to their famillies and to reword them with the highest place in Jannah.Ameen summa ameen

May Allah reword you dear sister and keep you always in his mercy.Ameen

Wa Allaicumu sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

safiya58

:salam2:

May Allah have mercy on them. :( :( :(
But why.....? I did not understand the reason. why this brothers was killed....?

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2:

May Allah have mercy on them. :( :( :(
But why.....? I did not understand the reason. why this brothers was killed....?

:wasalam:

the guy that killed them all wanted to rob the store to pay for his car that was towed. and the other one i guess was just pressured to steal with him. but he didn't kill any of the three brothers. he was there at the wrong time with the wrong person. may Allah swt guide him - i believe if he was given a second chance that he would change his life around. however the other one, subhanAllah he doesn't even care that he killed anyone.
wasalamu aliakum
ps - the one that didn't kill anyone is ahmed, make dua for him that Allah guides him back to the straight path and that Allah swt forgive him. i feel sorry for him.