A Halal Facebook?

Wannabemuslim

assalam alykum i my self dont use Facebook but, i always thought that there should be a Halal social network for muslims, and mabey non muslims alike if they follow the rules, I know alot of muslims who use facebook to do dawaah , and to socialize with muslim friends, however they need to be careful because facebook permits some haram things. I think a good halal facebook in my opinion would have the below rules while keeping a similar format to facebook

No profile pictures of themselves

People can only view there genders profile,and can only follow and post on there genders profile

The conversation would always be halal.

The people using the social network can ban others who arnt using it correctly.

Please tell me if this idea sounds good, i think that it would help people with low imaam for one thing and would be great for helping non-muslims talk to the muslim community easily.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Your idea of halal facebook sounds like What? TTI of course!

Here you have it. Your halal facebook.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Sister yeah thats correct indeed. :D

Brother please check on www.muslimbook.com

I guess it has a pretty good islamic features, but I do not use it since I became a member some time ago.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

alf2

Islam is a way of life
There is this one social networking for Muslims i joined, its supposed to be halaal but its full of fitnah. Like i was there to meet some Sisters, I put CLEARLY on my profile I was married. Yet i got lots of brothers saying.."Hey cutie!"

I had a picture of my cat instead of mine -.-

I think you can personalize, like you can block males. But to have that feature you have to pay monthly.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
There is this one social networking for Muslims i joined, its supposed to be halaal but its full of fitnah. Like i was there to meet some Sisters, I put CLEARLY on my profile I was married. Yet i got lots of brothers saying.."Hey cutie!"

I think you can personalize, like you can block males. But to have that feature you have to pay monthly.

can't really trust such sites anyways, many guys out there with "female" profiles.

aisha16

Don't mean to sound like a debbie downer-if it can be used in this context that is....

Facebook doesn't have to be "haram". You can just add guys if your a male-girls if your a female...excluding relatives..like tons of Islamic pages that'll constantly be in your homefeed always reminding you to do good and not evil...simple as that...just my opinion...Personally I don't have any guys on my account that aren't family...and mainly sisters too..matters on how you use it really...

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Your idea of halal facebook sounds like What? TTI of course!

Here you have it. Your halal facebook.
~~~
:wasalam:
:salam2:

100 percent agreed.
We have everything similar to what facebook got.
In fact,
even better,
It owned by a muslim!

~May Allah swt help.protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Aroosak

This was hilarious... maybe he was a cat lover!

Don't mean to sound like a debbie downer-if it can be used in this context that is....

Facebook doesn't have to be "haram". You can just add guys if your a male-girls if your a female...excluding relatives..like tons of Islamic pages that'll constantly be in your homefeed always reminding you to do good and not evil...simple as that...just my opinion...Personally I don't have any guys on my account that aren't family...and mainly sisters too..matters on how you use it really...

Totally agree! I know many sisters that have learned to control the features in facebook and use it mostly to do dawah and use the events for spreading islamic events. You don't HAVE to put your pictures and you don't HAVE to look at other pictures and can block anyone from even poking you lol. I don't have facebook myself but know of people who've used this tool for great things.