A special apology,to all.

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: brothers and sisters,
I joined TTI this year january hoping to gain more knowledge about islam,and improving my iman and dheen. and masha Allah,i am achieving my goals everyday and increasing my knowledge day by day.
but I have realized that With the little knowledge i have in islam,not byng a strong muslim,I have been offending others here without intention,so I APOLOGISE FROM YOU ALL for all that I have done here.may ALLAH(swt) forgive me and you all for mistakes we do without purpose and keep us steadfast in out dheen.AMEEN.
I HAD A GUD TIME HERE ON TTI.thanks to all.

islamisthesolution

:salam2: brothers and sisters,
I joined TTI this year january hoping to gain more knowledge about islam,and improving my iman and dheen. and masha Allah,i am achieving my goals everyday and increasing my knowledge day by day.
but I have realized that With the little knowledge i have in islam,not byng a strong muslim,I have been offending others here without intention,so I APOLOGISE FROM YOU ALL for all that I have done here.may ALLAH(swt) forgive me and you all for mistakes we do without purpose and keep us steadfast in out dheen.AMEEN.
I HAD A GUD TIME HERE ON TTI.thanks to all.

:salam2:

sister its ok you apologized so its enough and please keep asking in order to know what you need .
thats why we are here ok .
may Allah forgive us all .
take care sis

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
ups and downs come in every relation .dont worry sister.Islam is the relation of love,humanity and generosity .forgive everyone,it increases imaan .really sister .
May Allah have mercy on us all ameen thuma ameen.
May Allah make everyone of us,good muslims ameen.

mhamzah

Sister don't worry, we all make mistakes time to time. Having said that, that should not prevent you from asking questions, maybe you can be a bit more careful in wording your posts, if you feel they are offending others.

May Allah forgive us all and guide us closer to the truth.

:wasalam:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Sister we as human beings can make mistakes. The best among manking are those who do repent often, as Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says in Quran.

Sometimes our replies might offend others. If we think so, it is better always to mention our intention before ending the post. InshaAllah the problem will not be occurred then. From what I new about TTI since I joined this family, it is full of kind hearted helping brothers an sisters who works with one aim keeping aside minor problems between us. I am not going to mention any example over here, but if we search, its very easy to find.

We are ONE and we will be ONE forever inshaAllah.

Its good to find that how much you care about others my sister. May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) keep all of us united in both the worlds. Ameen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
wa alakumussalam wr/wb.
hmmmm.really i was so depressed when I made this thread,nothing else came up in my mind,but now I'm feeling really good after reading this messages,may be I went away for a while and did my prayers,now I'm feeling all *live and kicking* again.,with all these good replies sending same msg,....that you all forgive me if i ever offended you unintentionally,,...,Allah(swt) knows how much I love you all for his sake and how much I love my this big familly,but for one minute i really thought leaving this family forever and never returning back,while I was making this post. ashtagfirullah...........may allah keep us all together and make us meet each other real in his paradise.ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister

Dear sister I know that you have pure heart like all Muslims SubhanAllah and that you can forgive Inshallah.

It happens many time that someone hurt us,but we should forgive because of our selves and for the sake of Allah and let the last Judgment of Allah subhan we teala Inshallah.

We are Muslims and we should support and forgive to each others.

May Allah bright you heart dear sister.Ameen.:tti_sister:

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Your sister Asja:hearts:

fada_all

salam alikom

sister i think u don't need to apology because as all we konw there is no one perfect except allah swt, and we r all here bros/sis to correct each other......... ..may allah guide us all to the right path ameen insha allah