And Yet He Laughs (SubhanAllah!)

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Wow.....oh lord....I dont even know what to say.

That was amazingly heartbreaking! I wonder what sort of surgeries he needs to improve his life insha allah...I hope some kind of charity will help him improve his life in terms of surgery.

But I can see he has managed his life this far this way...amazing, subhan allah. Alhamdulilah I have two arms and two legs...

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum,

Allah SWT has given him a heart to endure all this and smile. Verily, Allah SWT is the controller of hearts.

"Allahumma musarrifal-qulubi, sarrif qulubana 'ala ta'atika (O Allah! Controller of the hearts, direct our hearts to Your obedience)."

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
Whoever sees someone who has been afflicted, and he says:

(الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الّذِي عَافَانِي مِمَّا ابْتَلاَكَ بِهِ وَ فَضَّلَنِي عَلَى كَثِيرٍ مِمَّنْ خَلَقَ تَفْضِيلاً )

(al-hamdu lillaahil-ladhee `aafaanee mim-mabtalaaka bihi wa faddalanee `alaa katheerin mimman khalaqa tafdeelaa),

[All praise is for Allaah, Who has saved me from that which He has afflicted you with, and has favoured me greatly over many of those whom He has created] ,

then he will be rendered safe from that affliction for as long as he lives.

This is a singular hadeeth; and in this regard, there is a report from Aboo Hurayrah. And `Amr ibn Deenaar, Qahrumaan, Aal az-Zubayr was a Shaikh of Basrah, and he was not strong in hadeeth; and he is alone in reporting some ahaadeeth from Saalim ibn `Abdillaah ibn `Umar. And it has been related from Aboo Ja`far Muhammad ibn `Alee that he said: If he sees a person who has been afflicted, then he should seek refuge, saying that to himself, and not causing the one who has been afflicted to hear it

- Shaikh al-Albaanee -rahimahullaah- said concerning the hadeeth: Hasan

a_stranger

:salam2:

I think that Allah subhanahu wa taala when takes something he gives a lot....still this man should be helped .

lovefordeen

asslaamu alaikum

alhamdulilah that we have hands and legs...

masha'Allah,he seems to be cheerful despite his trial...

jazakAllah khairan for sharing this video...

alhamdulilah...

jazakAllah khairan for sharing the hadith with us...

John Smith

If we are ever to meet this person in jannah inshallah then he will be one of the most handsome,tall & beautiful of Allah Swt creations.

and yet he smiles.

Much respect to his family who have loved him and taken care of him,when some would have disposed of him from birth.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
it brought the tears to my eyes,a really touching video....
otherwise I think that this poor boy laughs for not to cry.there was no pity for him when the cameraman filmed him like if he was a phenomena of the circus.
no offense for nobody,but it was just my impression of what the video gave me when I watched it.Allah iastarr lahu:shymuslima1:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
sister Aapa you're very sensible in your words.but I can't see that blessing you see.maybe it's cause of the radiations of the uranion.where is the blessing in a boy who comes to the world and he can't enjoy it like others?:(
I sometimes get wrong about my opinions,but this time I really felt like the cameraman was joking with the boy to make him act in that way.I 've seen muslim boys with no hands/legs/eyes praying at the mosque and they were aware of their physical handicap,they didn't laugh at anybody,they said Alhamdulillah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Because sister..there was nothing about this young man that would make us pity him. He is not one to be pitied.

sister Aapa you're very sensible in your words.but I can't see that blessing you see.maybe it's cause of the radiations of the uranion.where is the blessing in a boy who comes to the world and he can't enjoy it like others?:(
I sometimes get wrong about my opinions,but this time I really felt like the cameraman was joking with the boy to make him act in that way.I 've seen muslim boys with no hands/legs/eyes praying at the mosque and they were aware of their physical handicap,they didn't laugh at anybody,they said Alhamdulillah

Assalamu Aleikum
Bismillah, brother let me kindly point out : (Ad duniya sijnul Mumin wajanatul kaafir) the World is a prison for Mumin & paradise for kaafir. We are definetely not in the world to enjoy life, or enjoy anything for that matter. We are like travellers in the world seeking our destination in the hereafter. If this disabled person is a Muslim then he surely will be rewarded by The Most Sufficient ALLAH. Alhamdullilaahi ladii aafaana fii jasadii wafadalanii alaa kathiirin mima khalaqa tafdiila.!
Oh ALLAH, forgive me when i whine. Alhamdullilah hamdan kathiira. May ALLAH guide him to islam & make his path & ours easy.
ALHAMDULLILAH.