Ask a Theistic Satanist a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegangoth

Banned
So my lovely new friends as the title suggests this is a thread to ask me a question. This thread is not intended to offend, nor is it intended to convert you. It is merley to inform and educate. I might no be able to answer some of the questions but i'll give it my best shot. If this thread does offend the moderators then please delete it but send me a PM to let me know.

AsSalamu Alaykum

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikum

Seems this is a good opportunity. Here goes my first Question.

What is a Theistic Satanist?

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Hey there, May I ask why you chose to worship satan? Do you believe he is evil? And was he created according to your belief?

vegangoth

Banned
wa'alaikum

Seems this is a good opportunity. Here goes my first Question.

What is a Theistic Satanist?

Hi, A theistic satanist is somone who belives in and worships the deity know as Satan. We do this because we have had experiances that have proven to us that he exists. Thank you for the question

vegangoth

Banned
Hey there, May I ask why you chose to worship satan? Do you believe he is evil? And was he created according to your belief?

Good questions. I in no way belive that Satan is evil. I belive that evil only exists in human intent. I choose to worhip Satan because Satan has shown to me the greatest love that I could ever imagine. I choose to worship him because he does not demand worship. Theistic Satanism is a minority religion with only a minoriy of followers compared to the millions that follow Islam. As for the question of wither Satan was created. I belive he was. Just like I belive I was created and you were created. How the creation came into being is one I find hard to find an answer too, there are far to many creation stories out there lol They can't all be right.

For me it's not impotant where a deity came form, It's the here and now that's the important thing.

massi

Hi, A theistic satanist is somone who belives in and worships the deity know as Satan. We do this because we have had experiances that have proven to us that he exists. Thank you for the question

hi there

well we too Muslims believe he exist and have many details about him and his followers (Shaiatin) but we don't worship him !!!
yeah we too have experiences with him in fact all the time !!!
my follow question is
is the Satan the God of the world ? is there another God like a good God who can stop the Satan God ??

SURi

Do you believe in life hereafter?

If yes, what do you believe will happen?

Do you believe in haven and hell?

Do you believe that God exists?

vegangoth

Banned
hi there

well we too Muslims believe he exist and have many details about him and his followers (Shaiatin) but we don't worship him !!!
yeah we too have experiences with him in fact all the time !!!
my follow question is
is the Satan the God of the world ? is there another God like a good God who can stop the Satan God ??

Yes I belive that Satan is God of this world. I belive that Satan IS the good god. rather to be fair I belive that no deity is all good or all bad as deity they are beyond such lablels Allah is no diffrent in that respect.

vegangoth

Banned
Do you believe in life hereafter?

If yes, what do you believe will happen?

Do you believe in haven and hell?

Do you believe that God exists?

1. Yes I do, I belive that I will reincarnate if it is Satan's whish

2. Nope. Both are very much concepts of the Abrahamic faiths

3.I belive in the existance of many gods, I choose to worship only one.

massi

Yes I believe that Satan is God of this world. I believe that Satan IS the good god. rather to be fair I believe that no deity is all good or all bad as deity they are beyond such labels Allah is no different in that respect.
ok:)
But there is something wrong here !!
1/How he is God of the world why he is created ???
God must be the creator not something created !!!
2/What's your proof that the Satan is the God of the world ???

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
This is going to sound extremely wierd lol but how do you worship him.?
Like is there a specific place that you go to, or anything? :confused:

Sorry if i have in any way offended you

SURi

1. Yes I do, I belive that I will reincarnate if it is Satan's whish

2. Nope. Both are very much concepts of the Abrahamic faiths

3.I belive in the existance of many gods, I choose to worship only one.

Many gods, Do they fight each other? Or how they rule, or what they do?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Allaah created Satan, he was a Jinn made of fire.

When Satan refused to acknowledge Adam, and was arrogant, - the first racist. He said he was made of the fire, whilst Adam was made of clay.

he disobeyed the commands of Allah.

“He [Iblees] was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the Command of his Lord”[al-Kahf 18:50]

Allaah is the One and only Creator of all that exists, there is nothing, no deity, worthy of worship except Him. Allaah is the All Powerful. I suggest you read the Qur'aan.

Where do you learn all these ideas of theistic satanism from?

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Heaven and hell you do not believe in?
Can u explain to me how you differentiate between good and evil please.

vegangoth

Banned
ok:)
But there is something wrong here !!
1/How he is God of the world why he is created ???
God must be the creator not something created !!!
2/What's your proof that the Satan is the God of the world ???

1. You could ask the same about your god lol. I don't know why he was created, I don't know why any deity was created heck I don't even know why the human race was created.

2. The christian bible says that he is the God of this world until such times a Jesus comes back and the whole end of days thing starts. Personally I belive that creation and the deitys go waaaaaay back longer than the Koran, the bible or the torah etc. One only has to look at the " Enuma Elish" which is about 450,000 years old to see that ( I quote from the TV show "The west wing" here) "Before the begatting, something begun.

vegangoth

Banned
This is going to sound extremely wierd lol but how do you worship him.?
Like is there a specific place that you go to, or anything? :confused:

Sorry if i have in any way offended you

Nope you haven't offended:)

I pray and I do the occasional ritual. The rituals take place in my bedroom.

vegangoth

Banned
Many gods, Do they fight each other? Or how they rule, or what they do?

I belive that some probebly have disagrements lol Satan and Allah for example. How do they rule? I belive that some rule by fear and subjgation, some by no really bothering with the human race at all. These are hard to answer because although I belive in their likely existance I have never had experiances with all of them.But I have talked to many people of many diffrent religions over the years the can't all be barking mad.

vegangoth

Banned
Allaah created Satan, he was a Jinn made of fire.

When Satan refused to acknowledge Adam, and was arrogant, - the first racist. He said he was made of the fire, whilst Adam was made of clay.

he disobeyed the commands of Allah.

“He [Iblees] was one of the jinn; he disobeyed the Command of his Lord”[al-Kahf 18:50]

Allaah is the One and only Creator of all that exists, there is nothing, no deity, worthy of worship except Him. Allaah is the All Powerful. I suggest you read the Qur'aan.

Where do you learn all these ideas of theistic satanism from?

Sure I know about Islams view of Iblis, Doesn't mean I agree with it lol but I complety understand why the Muslim does.

You learn about TS through study, the info is there you just have to look for it. You also learn by having a relationship with Satan through prayer. in Islam any one can convert provided they do actually belive and of course the proclaime the shahada for converts to TS it's very diffrent we belive that Satanists are born not made. Therefore we belive that Satan has chosen who are to follow him.

Status
Not open for further replies.