assalam alykum

mohammedmoha

:salah:assalam aleykum warahamtulillah wabarakatuh. alhamdulillah am back after a year or so you might not remember me. i was a non muslim by the name robert before i left but now am a muslim by the name mohammed. i reverted to islam about a month ago mashallah. am still learning about islam so i appeal to anyone who has any material like downloads to please help me.:salah:

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

mashaAllah welcome to Islam!:D and welcome to TTI. may Allah guide you and bless you. inshaAllah you'll find useful material in this site and elsewhere. Eid Mubarak :)

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Walekum Salam brother

Welcome to ISLAM and TTI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah..

EID MUBARAK :)

Take care

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:D:D:D:D

Welcome to TTI and to the family :D:D:D
glad to have you back with us brother:D:D:D
all praises be to Allah for guiding you to Islam! we seek His forgiveness and mercy !!!:D and we thank Him for the bounty He has blessed us with:D
looking forward to you posts and your story;)
take care Mohammed;) you know who you remind me off??? I know you know;) LOL
Eid mubarakkkkkkk!!!:D:D:D
I hope you benefit from this website, and if ever you need help..you have us here inshaAllah:D
Allah be with you alwaysss:D

mohammedmoha

assalam aleykum all thanks for your welcome. actually theres one thing i have learned from Islam, when one calls you brother he/she really means it. i tell my friends hear are doing a great job to make sure i learn more about Islam.

mohammedmoha

my story

:salah:assalaam aleykum warahmatulillah wabarakatuh. brothers and sisters i thank you a lot for your assistance. Alhamdulillah i can now recite salah without any difficulty.
someone said you are eager to hear my story. no hear it is:
i come from central part of Kenya where Islam is just a vocabulary that exists only in the dictionary and if it is mentioned the first impression it creates is terrorism. i studied there during my childhood and i was told everything negative about Islam that i hated it so much. my hate turned into phobia in august 1998 at the age of 10 years when a house was bombed in Nairobi and news were everywhere that the attack that killed so many people had been executed by Muslims. i was also told that Muslims believe they are highly rewarded when they kill so many people. this is just an example there so many evil things said about Muslims. when i went to high school i started learning Islam slowly by slowly though there was no Muslim student in that school. i started liking islam because i hated what U.S used to do to people in middle east in the so called war on terror.when i was about to complete my fourth year in high school i had already started saying that one i will be a muslim.
one day i was invited into a training about active non-violence. during the training there is this part about religious session and it was for a time Muslim trainer to say something about Islam. he said so many things about Islam and at last he " people hate Islam not because they much about it but because they hear about it from the wrong people". and i realised it was true. i joined college in year 2008 and in my second semester someone joined me where i was sitting alone because am a quiet guy i dont have so many friends. he was to become my desk mate.i couldn't ask him his name because he used not to talk much so he took my book and checked my name and at that point i got courage i took his book and checked his name and i said thanks God your are Hassan you will help me learn more about islam and his response was inshallah.
i asked him questions, he also taught me a lot about Islam and i also admired his behaviour. i join tti but then i wasn't a Muslim. hassan introduced me to so many of his friends, he would also invite me to Islamic lectures. after that one semester he left school and used to study at home but he would call me from time to time to ask me how is the going.
in my third semester i told him i wanted to embrace islam and he asked if i was realy serious three days later Mashallah i said my shahadah and i think hassan was the happiest person among my friends. i have liked islam a lot and inshallah next month i have to start madrssa. wassalaam waleykum warahmatulillah wabarakatuh.
:salah:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
masaAllah ya brother welcome back to TTI and welcome to Islam :D
MAy Allah reward your friend Hassan with the highest position in Jannah inshaallah..

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Masha'allah brother your stroy really got my attention. Masha'allah i am so happy for you that Allah guided you and only you out of a million to the right path and He SWT chosed you out of all the rest. May He SWT make the trials easy for you. don't rush take it easy n step by step and you will get there Insha'allah. And remember others as well in your prayer for He SWT may show them the light.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:ma: Welcome to TTI and Welcome to Islam....
May Allah ease ur way thru all difficulties ameen.

walikumsalam.:SMILY139:

marhaba_imaan

Mashallah brother...welcome to TTI.im so happy to hear your story.:ma:your story was so great.May Allah give you strength and courage..:):SMILY206:.inshaallah.great to have you back.