Assalamu Alaikum

Firdavs

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Hello, My name is Firdavs "In Arabic it is said Firdaus-as all of you of course know Paradise" And i myself am Tajik by nationality, and speak few languages which are "Tajik, Uzbek, Farsi, Russian, and some Hindi from what i have learned and not but least of course English."

I am from Uzbekistan, Tashkent. I now live in the US for the past 9 years.
I am at the age of 19, and live in Princeton/Trenton New Jersey.

I am new to this forum society of Islam, and I am glad i came across your website because i am as a Muslim "Tajik" looking toward to learn the Islam more.
I have slowly started learning the factors and majors of the Islamic religion and i am looking toward to learn the knowledge of i have not come over yet. I would like to begin reading the Quran and learn everything i can within time and patience i want to make a big difference in life and stop living my life in the bad society i been living the past years that i have put myself through, i would like all the Muslim brothers and sisters to help me get through a better society of life in this Islamic living knowledge to make a beautiful difference in my life as for my self and for my family to a better son, a better brother, a better family, and a better friend.

:)

GAZIJA

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum brother and :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to our site.

May allah help you find what you looking for and may He increase your knowledge about this deen. ameen

Assalamu alaikum

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

welcome to TTI. inshaAllah may you benefit. mashaAllah you speak some language. i think there are some Tajiks and Uzbeks too in Afghanistan, where am come from.

I have slowly started learning the factors and majors of the Islamic religion and i am looking toward to learn the knowledge of i have not come over yet. I would like to begin reading the Quran and learn everything i can within time and patience i want to make a big difference in life and stop living my life in the bad society i been living the past years that i have put myself through, i would like all the Muslim brothers and sisters to help me get through a better society of life in this Islamic living knowledge to make a beautiful difference in my life as for my self and for my family to a better son, a better brother, a better family, and a better friend.

may Allah guide you.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
welcome home my brother
I hope u enjoy ur stay

have a nice time .

icadams

wa-‘Alaykum us-Salam wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakatuhu,

Welcome to the TTI forums brother. This is a wonderful place to learn about Islam and I am sure that the brothers and sisters here will be able to provide most of the guidance that you are seeking.