Check out this online Quran link please

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

Hope my brothers and sisetrs are in the best if health inshaAllah.
So, i was browsing the net and i found this truly amazing amazing link for Quran recitation. All the Suwar are present with translation in English alongside.
Amongst the reciters there are;
Abdul Baasit
As-Sudys-Shraym
Mishary Rashid
Sadd Al-Ghamdi
Sheikh Ahmed Ajmi
Sheikh Al-huzaifi

Truly amazing.. please check out the link brothers and sisters.
Your online Quraan is waiting for you.....

http://www.quranexplorer.com/
Click on 'link to Quran explorer' then click on the link and please do check it out.
Its worth it definitely :)

Wassalaam

P.s... the title went funny lol.. :redface: i was multi tasking lol Sorry guys.. hope you got the message though loud and clear! :D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalmu Alaikum my dear sister:)

yea, this site is GREAT! I have actually used it few times...subhanaAllah, it's wonderful and I love it. jazakaAllah khairan for sharing it with the rest of our brothers and sisters, may Allah give you abandant blessings.Ameen

Wasalamu Alaikum
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
jazakallahu khaiyr ukthi :) mashaAllah i think i've been on the site before its really good MashaAllah
May Allah bless you with good
Ameen

:wasalam:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Just want all the brothers and sisters to really check out this site inshaAllah

As they say here... *bump*

LoOoOooOoll

the site is great. although there are some programming bugs in some parts. if you listen to Surah Al-Baqara you'll know what i mean. i hope the programmers correct the error

nashwa

asalamo alaikum brother thank you for share this web with us may Allah swt reward you the best reward ever alot of people can get benefit from this web jazaakaAllahu khair

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
^^^^^^^^^^
Aaww.... Aameen to your duaa :) May Allah do the same for you too :)

JazakAllah khair to all of you guys for posting :)
Yes brother Diplomatic, there are some problems.. :redface: Sorry, cant help you out on that one..

Wassalaam

mayah

Those are the best reciters..I also love listening these two reciters..Ziyad Patel and Sheikh Luhaidan..

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Reallly.? i have not heard their recitations. InshaAllah i will do :)

JazakAllah khair for ur post sister

What :O you have not listened to luhaidan and ziyad patel, Ya Allah you must be kidding. Go and first listen to the best video of luhaidan on youtube (has over 400,000 views i think), its too good. And mashallah Ziyad patel has a very beautiful recitation as well, but to me, I like luhaidan better :D

EDIT* Acutally I posted it on TTI as well, hehe, here it is...

[yt]gdObZFJ_4dA[/yt]

EDIT** My mum's paratha is the best

EDIT*** Actually my Mum's paratha is better than your mum's.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
What :O you have not listened to luhaidan and ziyad patel, Ya Allah you must be kidding. Go and first listen to the best video of luhaidan on youtube (has over 400,000 views i think), its too good. And mashallah Ziyad patel has a very beautiful recitation as well, but to me, I like luhaidan better :D

EDIT* Acutally I posted it on TTI as well, hehe, here it is...

EDIT** My mum's paratha is the best

EDIT*** Actually my Mum's paratha is better than your mum's.

oooooooohhhhhhh... i have heard that befoorrreeeee!!
just didnt know his name lol :D
you posted it on tti..... :shymuslima1: ok ok ... i didnt see that post... or maybe i cudnt be bothered to open the thread and read it after seeing who it was created by :tongue: hahahahaah

Your mums paratha's are NOT *repeat* not the best! :D
Thats it... we're taking this outside .... :fighta: :SMILY346:
I'll win any day lol

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
oooooooohhhhhhh... i have heard that befoorrreeeee!!
just didnt know his name lol :D
you posted it on tti..... :shymuslima1: ok ok ... i didnt see that post... or maybe i cudnt be bothered to open the thread and read it after seeing who it was created by :tongue: hahahahaah

Your mums paratha's are NOT *repeat* not the best! :D
Thats it... we're taking this outside .... :fighta: :SMILY346:
I'll win any day lol

Oh give me a few days before that, let me go the gym and get fit. I don't cat fight you see, ahem*

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Oh yeah true, next morning the main page on TTI will say "Strong man beats up small girl". Ok lets allow the beef :cool: Friends now yeah???

Brother and sister :)
Strong man.. yeh ryt :tongue: Small girl....? im not small :angryblue:

lol akhi. :D
im gonna wait for that thread. if i dont find it TTI will know i boxxed you out :tongue: haha. :hearts: