Don't be an extremist!!!!!!!DONT!!!

suhayb08

2moro mite neva be..
:salam2:

If I tell them to make the women cover their body… they tell me don't be an extremist

If I tell them don't shave your face and grow your bear… they tell me don't be an extremist

If I tell them to wear your pants above your ankles… they tell me don't be an extremist

If I tell them separate the girls and the boys… they tell me don't be an extremist

If I tell them don't drink alcohol… they tell me don't be an extremist

If I tell them not to be alone with the opposite sex … they tell me don't be an extremist

If I tell them don't do Zina … they tell me don't be an extremist

If I tell them ALLAH has said this … they tell me don't be an extremist, ALLAH is going to forgive us

If I tell them the prophet (SAWS) has said, or did this … they tell me don't be an extremist

If I tell them this is haram … they tell me don't be an extremist; let us live our life; life is short.

If I tell them go to wake up and go to masjid so you pray to ALLAH on time … they tell me don't be an extremist, ALLAH is going to forgive us

If I tell them don't do RIBA … they tell me don't be an extremist

If I tell them don't talk behind peoples backs … they tell me don't be an extremist

If I tell them don't listen to haram music … they tell me don't be an extremist

If I tell them ……………………. … they tell me don't be an extremist

If I tell them ……………………. … they tell me don't be an extremist, we have time; were not going today

If I tell them ……………………. … they tell me don't be an extremist, Islam is not like that

If I ask them are you really a MUSLIM(AH)… they tell me OF COURSE WE ARE ALL MUSLIMS, don't be an extremists.

If you ask them, if you are a Muslim(ah) so why are you doing what your religion has forbidden … they tell you eh eh eh eh eh It's the Shaytan

If I tell you I'm not an extremist I just want you to be good Muslim, I just want to do what our Creator ALLAH subhanahu wa-taala orders us, I just want you to be like our prophet (SAWS) a good human, I just want you to feel the happiness that I am feeling now, I just want you be proud of being a Muslim, I just want the UMMAH to raise and to GLOW like the old time, I m just one of you who wants us all to be in JAANAH… SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY!!!!

SO open your eyes and see: Who's AN EXTREMIST???? I (your bro) or they (those who want you to be like them, to live like an ANIMAL!!!!!)

I ask ALLAH to guide us the right path, Whomever Allah guides, no one can lead that person astray and whomever Allah leads astray no one can guide that person.

Indeed, all praises are due to Allah, we praise Him, seek His Aid and beg for His Forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evil in our souls and from the bad consequences of our deeds

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Dont be an extremist :) :):)LOL Jazak Allah Khair. People must understand Quran & Sunnah are not extreme but moderate. Not adhering to it is laxity and going beyond Quran & Sunnah is extreme. Anytime we try to practise the deen according to Sharee'ah people will constitute this as extreme. But that shows ignorance for the fact extreme means exceeding the ordinary. So doing the ordinary (Quran & Sunnah) is not extreme at all. But moderate.

Salam Amirah80

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
jazak Allahu khayra

:ma: jazak Allahu khayra for sharing. may Allah increase ur knowledge and forgive u ameen:tti_sister:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:ma:!! You follow Quran and Sunnah, you are considered extreme, subhanallah!! This is the world we live in! Jazakallahu Khairan for sharing!

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum,

Jazakallah khairan. Any muslim who lives his life according to Islam will no doubt be monitered where ever he/she is in todays world in opinion.

The Ghurabaa....

Mumin01

Dont be an extremist :) :):)LOL Jazak Allah Khair. People must understand Quran & Sunnah are not extreme but moderate. Not adhering to it is laxity and going beyond Quran & Sunnah is extreme. Anytime we try to practise the deen according to Sharee'ah people will constitute this as extreme. But that shows ignorance for the fact extreme means exceeding the ordinary. So doing the ordinary (Quran & Sunnah) is not extreme at all. But moderate.

Salam Amirah80

agreed nice point

the prophet PBUH also warned us against extremism

salaam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:wasalam:

very true...JazakALLAH khair...every day we muslims face these statements from other muslim brothers and sisters who dont know their religion and who dont even care to know...

islam is the religion of 'adl and middle...it do not allow an extremism...

i wonder y ppl dont call extremists to those who go far away from islam by doing haram acts every day, every hour, every minute and every second...extremism comes in two sides...but every body considers only one side...i wonder WHY???

wassalm

-brother IbnAdam-

tarannumsamir

as salaamualaikum,
sister its a very true one.this is the case really going on.may allah swt bless us with
taufiq to follow the sunnah and be obidient to allah allmighty,ameen.
jazjakallah khair .

warda A

Sister

That was really thought provoking

the same goes with fundamentalism
when you pray 5 times a day they say you are a fundamental,not knowing the meaning of the word.
ofcourse you will be a fundamental if you follow the fundamentals of ways on how to pray.

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin

That was really thought provoking

the same goes with fundamentalism
when you pray 5 times a day they say you are a fundamental,not knowing the meaning of the word.
ofcourse you will be a fundamental if you follow the fundamentals of ways on how to pray.

Thats true! I am not an extremist but a fundamentalist, back to the basics.

sadia_21

salam alaikum,

It was such a good article. Yes, actually there are people who act weird when we tell the right thing. Just hope for the best for the people who ignore right and do wrong...

jazakallah khair for the lovely post.

Take care
Allah hafiz*