Dua needed

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Brothers and Sisters in Islam, :salam2:.

Yesterday I lost my job due to company down sizing.

I am seeking Dua from all my brothers and sisters, so that Allah SWT grant me a better job then the previous one, where I can pray my daily prayers on time.
Please keep in your Dua :inshallah:.

cmelbouzaidi

Brothers and Sisters in Islam, :salam2:.

Yesterday I lost my job due to company down sizing.

I am seeking Dua from all my brothers and sisters, so that Allah SWT grant me a better job then the previous one, where I can pray my daily prayers on time.
Please keep in your Dua :inshallah:.

:salam2: You will be in my duaa, brother. I know what it is like with many industries downsizing and mergers and acquisitions. May ALLAH bring you to a better job where you will be able to do your prayers on time and befriend other Muslim brothers in the workplace :)
:wasalam:

salahdin

PATIENCE MY BROTHER AND ALLAH (AZA WAJALLAH) WILL PROVIDE SOMETHING BETTER BE IT IN THIS WORLD OR THE NEXT WORLD . MAY ALLAH (AZA WAJALLAH) GRANT YOU A BETTER JOB WHERE YOU CAN PRACTISE AL ISLAM AMIN.

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Brothers and Sisters in Islam, :salam2:,
Thankyou for your Duas. May Allah SWT grant you all, the best in this Dunya and in Akhera INSHA-ALLAH.

anwar99

Assalamualaikum,Today many of our muslim brothers are in danger of loosing jobs,and many would have already faced the cut.so we should make a dua for all affected,Inshallah you will receive what is best.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

You will be in my dua'as brother

Remain patient..everything happens for a reason...and you don't know what Allah (swt) has in store for you..

"It is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not". [2:216]

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
May Allah help you dear brother.Ameen.

Inshallah you will be in my duas and prayers.

Salam.

Your sister Asja

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

it always saddens me when i hear someone losing their jobs in these situations. i pray that ALLAH SWT provide you with a new job with much longevity. ameen

GAZIJA

Staff member
PATIENCE MY BROTHER AND ALLAH (AZA WAJALLAH) WILL PROVIDE SOMETHING BETTER BE IT IN THIS WORLD OR THE NEXT WORLD . MAY ALLAH (AZA WAJALLAH) GRANT YOU A BETTER JOB WHERE YOU CAN PRACTISE AL ISLAM AMIN.

be patient and Allah indeed will help you, inshAllah.

salek

brother, "tawakkaltu aalallah" please pray two rakat " salat- e- hazat" in the early morning. insaallah, Allah allmighty gonna grant whatever you need. i will do doa for you.

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

brother, "tawakkaltu aalallah" please pray two rakat " salat- e- hazat" in the early morning. insaallah, Allah allmighty gonna grant whatever you need. i will do doa for you.

Brother Salek :salam2:,
How to pray salat- e- hazat ? Is there any special rule for the salah ?