Dua Request!

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatu Allah

I wanted to ask you all to make dua for me please i have a interview coming up for university and i really want to do this course so if you have time please squeeze a little dua my way.

Jaza kallahu khair :hijabi:

P.S i heard of a hadith dont know if anyone can post it up but if you make a dua for your brother or sister in Islam the angels make the same dua for you so keep all your brothers and sisters in your duas and you get the same reward inshaAllah :hearts:

..DuA..

May Allah make it easy for u dear sis =)
rely on Allah =)
I will keep u in my dua's insha'allah ta'ala..
wish u all the best luck sis =)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
inshaAllah, you're in my duas:D:D:D
just trust Allah, and HE will never disappoint you:D

Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
your in my dua's beloved sister in islam!!!
hope everything works out well inshaAllah
take care :)
:wasalam:

GAZIJA

Staff member
assalamu aleikum,

may Allah help you to make right choice, which will be beneficial for you. Ameen!:salah:

yasak80

InshaALLAH ALLAHU TEALA makes you happy at the end of this interwiev
ALLAH knows the best

:allahuakbar:[/FONT
]

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Jaza kallahu khair for all the duas May Allah bless you with success in this life and in the hereafter Ameen

I place my trust in Allah and i am soo happy to see your responses it makes me feel i have a loving ummah behind me May Allah strengthen us all as an ummah and give us all real success :tti_sister:

To me i am already a winner i have brothers and sisters like you :SMILY126::biggrin::SMILY252:

fada_all

salam alikum

may allah swt make things easy for you and help you with his wide mercy ukhtiiiiii
i will keep you in my dou'a insha allah

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

may ALLAH be with you dear brother.may ALLAH make it easy for you and all the hardness of your life ameen thuma ameen.

Ameen my dear sister

and ..... i am a sister lol i thought you would know me by now sis i post in the sisters only section remember lool anyway May Allah bless you too my sis :hearts:

zainali

assalamualikum all
sister dont worry inshallah everything will be fine , if allah thinks that its beneficial for u then u'll get admission there if he doesnt its good for u then also . so just pray to allah and believe in him .

ayesha_r

Muslimah
May ALLAH make it easy for you
You are in my duas
take care of urself
Like other bro and sisters said..LEAVE IT TO ALLAH and Do ur best
walikum salam