DUA you can READ after EACH prayer

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2:

I HOPE THIS REACHES IN THE BEST OF HEALTH/IMAAN:)

:bismillah:
AlhamduliAllah rabil Alameen
wasalaato wasalaamo Alaa Ashrafil anbiya walMURsaaliin
Seyudinaa Muhamedin WaAla Alihi Wa Ashaabihi Ajma3in

All praises are due to Allah the LORD of the WORL's BLESSINGS and SALUTATIONS be on the BEST of the PROPHETS, our MASTER Muhamed PBUH his decandency and all his companions.
Rabana Atina Fi dunya Hasana wa fil Akhirati hasna Waqinaa Adaab An-naar OH our LORD give us GOOD in this DUNYA(world) and GOOD in the hereafter and save us from the PUNISHMENT of fire.
Rabana Zalamnaa Anfusana Wainlam taqfirlanaa watarham naa LANAKUNANA MINAL QASIRIIN OH our LORD we've WRONGED ourselves if you dont FORVIGE us and have mercy on us SURELY we shall be THE LOSERS
Rabanaa latuziq QULUBANA ba3da id hadeetanaa wahablanaa min lazunka RAHMA inaka antal wahaab
our LORD do NOT turn our HEARTS away after you have GUIDED us and GRANTED us SPECIAL mercy from you verly you are a GIVER
Rabanaq firlii wali walidaya Walil MU' miniina yooma yaqumul HISAAB
OUR LORD, forgive me, my parents and all the BELIEVERS on the day RECKONING will be taken
Alahoma inee nasALuka min kulli khaira masa ALuka minhu NABIYUKA Muhamed (SAW) Wa uthobika min kuli SHAR MastaADAka minhu NABIYUKA Muhamed (SAW) OH Allah I seek from you the BEST of which your PROPHET Muhamed PBUH sort and I ask your PROTECTION from best of which your prophet sort protection from
Rabana taqabal MINaa inka anta samiiul Aleem, Watub Aleena inka ANTA tawabur raheem
OH Allah, Accept from us our REQUEST surely you're ALL hearing, all KNOWING
Accept our REPENTANCE surely you're AFTER RETURNING most merciful

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Then you can ADD to this: Subhana Rabika rabil 3iZZATI Amaa Yasifuun, Waslamun Alal MURSALIIN, WalhamduliAllah Rabal Alameen

PERFECT is your LORD, the LORD of HONOR from what they(Mushrikiins) describe to HIM
PEACE be upon the PROPHETS and ALL praises are due to ALLAH the LORD of the UNIVERSE...upon comleting your dua.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

I HOPE THIS REACHES IN THE BEST OF HEALTH/IMAAN:)

Rabanaq firlii wali walidaya Walil MU' miniina yooma yaqumul HISAAB
OUR LORD, forgive me, my parents and all the BELIEVERS on the day RECKONING will be taken

Firstly, thank you for sharing this du'a. Just need clarification, my parents died as non believers, so I'm not suppose to make the above supplication right?

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
BISMIALLAH!

InshaAllah, I will look it up for you:)
I hope I find it please make dua that I find it inshaAllah ta'ala:)
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

ALHAMDULIALLAH!! I found it REAL quick! AlhamduliAllah:)

HERE is the EXACT Dua recited with ENGLISH transilation. ALHAMDULIALLAH:)!!! I am soo happy that I found it! AlhamduliAllah!
here is the LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGaB72qWrn8&feature=related

hope you LIKE it:)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Firstly, thank you for sharing this du'a. Just need clarification, my parents died as non believers, so I'm not suppose to make the above supplication right?
Waiyaak dear brother, I guess you are RIGHT, in this case you can say: RAbiqfirlii wal Mu'minuuna yoma Yaquumul Hisaab. OUR LORD, forgive me and all the BELIEVERS on the day RECKONING will be taken. I hope this helped:)
Jazak Allah for reminding us of it. And Ameen, Ya Rab-ul-Alameen
Waiyaak dear sister in Islam.
Allah hafiz ALL OF you NOW and ALWAYS:)

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Waiyaak dear brother, I guess you are RIGHT, in this case you can say: RAbiqfirlii wal Mu'minuuna yoma Yaquumul Hisaab. OUR LORD, forgive me and all the BELIEVERS on the day RECKONING will be taken. I hope this helped:)

Waiyaak dear sister in Islam.
Allah hafiz ALL OF you NOW and ALWAYS:)

Great, may Allah rewards you sister.

runayrus

Yearning Slave

Jazakallah khair for this thread

It will be nice to have the arabic translation so there's no slip in reading it

Jazakallah khair again in advance

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Allah's servent;333170 [SIZE="4" said:
Alahoma inee nasALuka min kulli khaira masa ALuka minhu NABIYUKA Muhamed (SAW) Wa uthobika min kuli SHAR MastaADAka minhu NABIYUKA Muhamed (SAW)[/SIZE] OH Allah I seek from you the BEST of which your PROPHET Muhamed PBUH sort and I ask your PROTECTION from best of which your prophet sort protection from

How to say, "we seek" instead of "I seek" and "we ask" instead of "I ask". Pls help this is good du'a.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Allah's servent;333170 [SIZE="4" said:
Alahoma inee nasALuka min kulli khaira masa ALuka minhu NABIYUKA Muhamed (SAW) Wa uthobika min kuli SHAR MastaADAka minhu NABIYUKA Muhamed (SAW)[/SIZE] OH Allah I seek from you the BEST of which your PROPHET Muhamed PBUH sort and I ask your PROTECTION from best of which your prophet sort protection from

How to say, "we seek" instead of "I seek" and "we ask" instead of "I ask". Pls help this is good du'a.

Brother I too DO NOT speak Arabic but I think it's: Alahoma INAA instead of INEE, I hope I am correct. please brothers and sisters who KNOW Arabaic correct me if I am wrong, inshaAllah ta'ala

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

Jazakallah khair for this thread

It will be nice to have the arabic translation so there's no slip in reading it

Jazakallah khair again in advance

I am sorry sister I dont have the Arabic translation:( this is the best I could do to write it in the FORM I believe alot of people would understand, but if it's TOO confusing try the LINK I provided...Let me know if it works inshaAllah ta'ala because I posted the SAME link on BROTHER YOUSEF93's Visisor massage and he said he was having problems, so please let me know and I will try to help you.
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:):hearts: