Egypt

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

If Egypt does not open the roads for the Gaza convoy..we must boycott Egypt.

Please call the Egyptian embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

I don't understand this. Why are we having to confront other Muslims. What the Hell is wrong with Egypt ? Are they afraid of the zionists more than Allah Sub'hana Wa Ta'ala?

Allah Knows Best.

ansari

STRANGER...

If US don't stop killing innocents in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan... we must boycott US
Please call the US embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

If France don't allow Niqab... we must boycott France.
Please call the France embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

If India don't stop killing innocent kashmiris.. we must boycott India.
Please call the Indian embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

If Pakistan don't stop supporting US.. we must boycott Pakistan
Please call the Pakistani embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

If Arab countries don't stop exporting oil to US... we must boycott Arab countires.
Please call the Arab countries embassies in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

and list goes on..........................................
boycott this earth lets go to Moon or Mars now :D ...:lol:

:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

If US don't stop killing innocents in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan... we must boycott US
Please call the US embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

Please call the Indian embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

Please call the Pakistani embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

If Arab countries don't stop exporting oil to US... we must boycott Arab countires.
Please call the Arab countries embassies in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

Well said!!

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Well said brother. This implies that we should strictly now consider adhering to the correct Manhaj and strive to establish Islam according to the Sunnah of the Prophet :saw2:. Boycotting this and that will never help.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

well said yaar :lol: yea seriously i think either we move to mars or be more rational in some sense, you cant ban everything.

The best thing is to change yourself individually, be a better muslims help the people around and spread the message do the dawaah get out of the house, effect individuals around you to do good, bring more ppl to islam, and Allah (swt) will guide you towards success.

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah

Please call the France embassy in your area.this is not politics. This is helping your brothers and sisters.

yar mere leye rakhna koi plot :p , main bhi aa rha hoon :lol::lol:

:D :lol: u guys are soo funny! :lol:

But yep Well said bro ansari!!!

As bro shaheerpak said "The best thing is to change yourself individually" we need to be better Muslims first! do the best we can, Inshaallah Allah swt will guide us to success!!

Jazakallahu khairan!!

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:D :lol: u guys are soo funny! :lol:

But yep Well said bro ansari!!!

As bro shaheerpak said "The best thing is to change yourself individually" we need to be better Muslims first! do the best we can, Inshaallah Allah swt will guide us to success!!

Jazakallahu khairan!!

Individual change is very important but we should strictly follow the Sunnah for establishing Islam. We should not forget the importance of collective effort. As in fact, the collective effort will unite us and improve us individually.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

This one is simple. Contact the Egyptian embassies in your areas. Place the telephone numbers of the embassies at your local masjid.

This is to put pressure on Egypt to open up the roads. This is to provide food and medical supplies to Palestine.

Now...how are we going to look on the Day of Judgement when we are complict with the evildoers. All we have to do is make one phone call.

Let's see there are a billion of us..subtract the Egyptian officials..this is not about the US...

This is Egypt..and not Egyptians..this is simply about a handful of fools...

We can do this..this will be dawah. Remind people you are Muslims.

AdamMuslim

Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

Egyptian government does not care for its own people and hence they will not care if we call them or not.

Egyptian government (and not Egyptian people!) is more afraid of Iran then israel or even the US (they are technically allies!)! They fear the ever growing Iranian's influence on the region and hence they are doing all they can to stop Iranian's money and weapons from reaching Gaza! Their fear is legitimate since one has to be real dump to not realize Iran's hidden agenda on the region! But personally I can not help but encourage Iran's aid to the Palestinians since they are in a great need of any kind of help. The Egyptian government is facing a real dilemma. If they help the Palestinians, the way Iran does (very unlikely!), they will be soon labeled as terrorists. But if they don't then it would be almost impossible to contain Iran's growing power over the Palestinians!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Individual change is very important but we should strictly follow the Sunnah for establishing Islam. We should not forget the importance of collective effort. As in fact, the collective effort will unite us and improve us individually.

i dont mean to point fingers but look around everyone blames things on other, the government isn't right, the leaders are bad, the society is bad, the media is bad.

Im not sure how many people think about themselves, lets have stronger bond with muslims around us, go to masjid together read quran, follow islam properly. You know the leaders are people from among us.
Im just picking Pakistani people as an example cuz im Pakistani, but everyone complains about the president and goverment, well what about when all the Pakistani people come to places like Canada, they still cheat, lie, rip the government by doing stupid fraud, run away from taxes, Offcourse i dont speak for everyone but there are alot of them.

Lets all clean ourselves first, influence the societies around us , the societies make cities and cities make a country.

InshAllah taala, May Allah (swt) guide us to the striaght path - ameen

I apologize if i offended anyone, but there is good and bad everywhere.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I do not see the humor that some of the responses have included.

I understand there are politics..the Egyptians are scared of Iran..but love the Israel's ..and want to please the US...who cares

The blood of innocent Muslim and Christian children is upon us..as I write...the blood is upon us.

Brother, there is a time to go to the masjid and there is a time for action. A phone call on the way to the masjid takes care of that. We have to become active.
The purpose of this post was not to critize the Muslim world. The purpose was, and still is, to get one member or reader to make one phone call to an Egyptian official that the world is aware of the actions of Egypt.

Salaam walaikum,

I am a Muslim who is displeased with Egypt's decision to close the roads to the conyoy carrying supplies to our brothers and sisters in Gaza.

That is all we need to do.

Idris16

Unfortunately I wonder how long time it will last for the zionist Mujrim Hosni Mubârak to stay in power. I don't know how you can expect anything good from that man. He's a zionist! Not only Jews are Zionists you know. SubhanAllah this is NOT about Iran, it's about Egypt and their allies! Hijrah is an obligation upon us IF you are not there because of studying, medical reasons and do not use da'wah as an excuse please:)

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Im just picking Pakistani people as an example cuz im Pakistani, but everyone complains about the president and goverment, well what about when all the Pakistani people come to places like Canada, they still cheat, lie, rip the government by doing stupid fraud, run away from taxes, Offcourse i dont speak for everyone but there are alot of them.

Bhai very much true . i would include majority of muslims not only Pakistanis . sorry to offend any one but this is the real truth . living on social funds while secretly doing jobs and doing nothing to improve the economy of the country neither giving a good reputation to muslims,sleeping in the mosques, shouting like animals on the streets, running after girls and i have seen some very disturbing and disgusting acts by so called muslims and then we say why the eurpeans hate us , thats why the anti msulims sentiment is on rise in europe . the recent report says that more than 30% turkish kids dont make it to universities and the german govt has to pay for them in terms of social funds . each one of us represent 1.6 billion muslims , for me the best muslims i have seen here are from Egypt .

our condition is not good .

AdamMuslim

Assalamou Alikom Warahmatou Allah,

Dear sister Aapa,
By Allah I'm not trying to be funny or to look smart!

What I've said is a fact! That government does not care for anybody but the US! Period! If they do kill their own citizen if they go outside and try to convey a message than it is more easy for them to kill or be part of killing Palestinians! This is not France where people have a real power over the government!

In my opinion Palestinians should do whatever they can to smuggle whatever they can! And work with the assumption that Israel is in the northern border and in the south as well!

Wassalam

Idris16

Sorry for going off-topic Aapa.

@AdamMuslim, unfortunately the palestinians don't have the resourses to defend themselves. Just look at a place like Caucasus, they know how to fight because they stay true to islam. But palestinians are staying true to their nationalism subhanAllah. Believe me if the palestianis stay true for their deen, they will be seen strong by kuffar.

Yes I want to say Korai, that's the reasons islamophobia grows. Take the gangs around us for example. Even though they do not pray apart for some fridays and 3eid, fasts sometimes during Ramadan(and has the nerves to ask people if they fast but not pray) and such, the Kuffâr blames islam for that!! Man, these people are lost blaming islam for non-religious violent gangs.

And also I'm sure they know about this but still they blame Islâm. Let's not make excuses, indeed Allah is testing our faith:)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

AdamMuslim...your response was excellent.

Now brothers and sister you will have me preaching. So get ready.

I just left a message with the Ambassador to the US from Egypt. I left my name and phone number.

I am from the days of slogans such as Power to the People. Islam is power to the people.
It is important for us to remember the collective will of the people is strong. We are not advocating anything but peace. All we want is a road opened to give emergency supplies to those in need. All we have as weapons is words. Thus we make phone calls and we make dua.

If an embassy recieves an extra 500 phone calls a day for seven days all over the world..well someone is going to notice..and others will join in...it is a goodwill gesture.

Ok..in the US...homeland security will wonder what is going on...etc. etc. etc.

And, yes I do take this seriously..this is grassroots organization..power to the people. May Allah subhana talla guide us and protect us.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Thanks for your efforts, dear sister.

I will call tomorrow (as here it is late evening already).