Even Meee...

naaad

mu'minah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Hope all my dear brothers and sisters are in the best state of health and iman..........

As you all know now it has become a trend for everyone to annonce their weddings here (which is somthing really coooolll:):))
Even I am going to do the same...:D

Yeah all your guesses are right!
Well *ahem ahem* I AM GONNA GET MARRIED!"
and guess what- this decision was made within 3 days, that's so fast right? The marriage will be held around mid-July. I am still in shock!! But ALHAMDULILLAH, i had done Isthikharah and the next day everything was fixed so I really hope and pray its a blessing for me and him INSHALLAH!!!
and yes I'll take a few more days to take-in the thought and absorb the fact! :D

I request all of you to please pray for us :)

May ALLAH keep all those who are married happy forever!!
May ALLAH bless all those who are unmarried with very righteous spouses!!

PS : All those members who i was close to--- Plz forgive me, couldnt inform you all personally. i hope you understand that i am in a big rush with the preparations!Thanks..

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
:ma: sister..what a great news...I AM SO HAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FOR YOU sis..u have no idea..I am juming up and down,,,..with joy
Mera beta growing up so fast..abh merey liyee bhi koi find kero..
ameen to u r duas sis
u r in my duas..ohh i am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
May ALLAH bless you both and give you a logn happy life.Ameen
take care of urself
and get some sleep too which might be impossible..lol
HUGS and kisses sis
I love u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
walikum salam
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
WOWW MASHA'ALLAH
ANOTHER ONE :D
CONGRATZ!!!!!! Alhamdulilah
veryyyy happpyyy to hear this newss sis
May Allah bless ur marriege!!! ameen ya Rabb
wasalamu Alaikum

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Wohooooooo!!!!!!! Hey sis you know what? This is something which makes me sooooo happy always. My brothers and sisters are getting married.

Mabroook! Mabroook! Mabroook!

Surely I will keep you in my duas inshaAllah. Be a BIG GIRL from now onwards. Okey? :)

Hope we will see you around although you get busy in day-to-day affairs of Hubby. LOL

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum
mubrook mashAllah. BARAKA ALLAHU LAKI WA BARAKAA ALIQI
may Allah subhanhu wa ta'ala bless you with a happy and prosperous life.ameen

IslamicGirl24

Wa alaykumus Salam.
Seriously??! You are not joking, are you??!! That totally took me off the chair!! SUCH a wonderful news, sis. Many Many congratulations to you.... :hearts:
I am literally lost for words. May Allah swt bless you with a happy and successful life. Ameen.
By the way, where is my mithai??! Muaf nahin karon gi aap ko agar meray darwazay per mithai ka dabba nahin aaya to..!!!!!!! ;);):SMILY335:
Congratulations again..:hearts:

sistersalina

Masha Allah. This is a great news. I am happy for you. MAy Allah's blessing stays with u and ur new found partner:)

halah

Mashaa'Allah,Mabrooooooook dear sister,may Allah bless your life and grant you a happy long life full of peace and tranquility with righteous offspring:tti_sister:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Mashallah,Mashallah this is soooooooooooo happppppppppppppy news.:):)Congatulations dear sister for your comeing marriege.May Allah subahn we teala bless your marriege with a loot of love ,mercy and everything the best and reword you with a loot of beautiful children and beautiful family. Ameen,Ameen.:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

May Allah bless you dear sister always and make you happy forever:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

fada_all

salam alikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

mabroukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk dear ukhtiiiiiii for you toooooooooooo , im so happy for you too sister:jumpclap:, may allah bless both you and your husband with his mercy and spread his wide mercy upon you and him ,:tti_sister: and make your life full of love , blessing, understanding .............:SMILY252::D:D

i hope you everything good in life dear ukhtiii ,,mabroukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 1000 mabroukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i hope for you intrenal happiness here and in life after insha allah
i love you so much..................
your sis khaidja :SMILY34::tongue::SMILY259::SMILY259:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Asalamu alaykum sis

WOOOOOOW I am sooo shocked why is everyone getting married dont leave us sis i will miss your threads same with sis fada_all :hearts:

Anyway MABROOK :jumpclap::jumpclap::SMILY34::wavyarms::wavyarms:
I will pray Allah places Love and understanding between your hearts and gives you happiness beyond compare Ameen :tti_sister:

Sarah Shafiq

Congrats

Salam o alaikum sis,

Congratulations to u sis...May u both hv a looooooooooooong n happy life full of love n all dreams cuming true.ameen...

All my prayers r wid u...n please do remember me in ur prayers also...
takecare,AllahHafiz:SMILY126::SMILY126:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Mabrook sister.. :) Masha'Allah. Insha'Allah this is the beginning of a great phase in your life.. May Allah keep our sister in his protection and guide her towards the right path. Ameen

..DuA..

:ma: dear sis =)
Congratulations =)
I'm so happy for you =) May Allah swt bless both of u with his mercy​

musliminah 05

Marshallah this is great news sister May Allah look after you and your husband to be and guide you both along lifes path Inshallah.
:wasalam::tti_sister:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
o0o0o0oo YEA!!!!!!!!!

:salam2: DEAR
TIGHT HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:MUBROOOOOOOOOK!!! MUBROOOOOOOOOOK! MUBROOOOOOOOOOK:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:!!

Ya rab! I am sooooo happy for you:hearts::hearts:

I wish I could fly so I could take part of this weddings:D:D:D
aaaaawww, wouldn't that be soo nice!!!!?
I am HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY for you:D:D:D
:tti_sister:may Allah bless this marriage and give you pious children.AMEEEN ya ALLAH!
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D:D

ahmed m

may Allah make ur husband a means of ur success in this life and vice versa.May he (SWT) make ur marriage a bliss.Ameen

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
asalam o alykum wr wb
oooooooooooooooooooooooooo great ........................... m really happy for you sister :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D i think it season of breaking news lol haahaahah may Allah bless you sister nadia...:)
wsalam wr wb