EXPRESS YOUR MOOD

Abdul25

Logical Believer
very much sad and under stress, i miss my parents a lot,they r in Pakistan and i love them too much, i miss them a lot, i miss my mothers love, i miss my fathers love, it has been long time since i ate sth made by my mother. when in Pakistan, i used to come very late around 3 o'Clock in night and my mother was awake and used to ask me , "kujh kha aayen ya ka sheh thah dewaen " means " have u eaten sth or should i make sth for u"
now long time to hear this sentence.i feel i am doing wild goose chase.

after my coming here my fathers health deteriorated because of my departure as i am the eldest son after three daughters now i feel myself guilty for that.

i don't know why all the whole world is running after money money when we know that we have to die and nothing to take back with us.

may Allah give my parents a long life and gives a chance to take care of them .
please all brothers and sisters pray for my parents long life.

fada_all

at the moment im okey alhamdolaillah after being ill for more than week..........

all thanks and gratitudes goes to allah swt wa taala

4mMadara2Amina

...Salam alykom Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu....

Actually today (even here is already evening) am feeling a little bit tired, villing to seek for more knowledge of Islam, scary, comfused and happy at the same time.
It is nice time to time see such a treads just to see how people are answering even on so simple question. Sometimes the answers can amaze and in the same time say a lot about the person.
Thank you so much for asking=))
May Allah Ta'ala bless you. Ameen,

:tti_sister:

4mMadara2Amina

...Salam alykom Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu....

very much sad and under stress, i miss my parents a lot,they r in Pakistan and i love them too much, i miss them a lot, i miss my mothers love, i miss my fathers love, it has been long time since i ate sth made by my mother. when in Pakistan, i used to come very late around 3 o'Clock in night and my mother was awake and used to ask me , "kujh kha aayen ya ka sheh thah dewaen " means " have u eaten sth or should i make sth for u"
now long time to hear this sentence.i feel i am doing wild goose chase.

after my coming here my fathers health deteriorated because of my departure as i am the eldest son after three daughters now i feel myself guilty for that.

i don't know why all the whole world is running after money money when we know that we have to die and nothing to take back with us.

may Allah give my parents a long life and gives a chance to take care of them .
please all brothers and sisters pray for my parents long life.

My brother in Islam I hope everything in time will be okay. I have heard how strong are the families in the arabic countries. More I know about Pakistan, because my husband is from there. And sometimes I had a wish to be born there... But now after turning into the Islam I have the biggest family ever.
In time everything will be not so hard anymore InshAllah. Don't feel so guilty, because always come time when children start they lifes and it doesn't mean that they leave their parents at all. And am sure they know that too.
About money, money, money... We can't change other people thinking way. Instead of it we can pray and try to do it by a wish. More we should think what kind of things we make as a best and highest value from deep inside. I have been thinking and hearing, so do saw too many examples about this subject and always I come at the end- we can change something by our Dua's and love to Allah Ta'ala.
May Allah Ta'ala bless you and help you. Ameen,

:tti_sister:

fada_all

Assalamu alaykum

I was wondering what happened. I hope you're better now my dear sister :( We missed you..

Salam alikum wa rahmatu allahi taala wa barakatuh,

i was expeceting to be pregnant and was so dissapointed when it was not the reality and that affect me so much before and after................

all that thanks and gratitudes goes to allah the greatest

i miss you all toooooooooo dear ukhtii i love you for allah sake

salam alikum