Good news: I'm converting!

nuri_smiles_786

Assalamu alaikum brother,
Ahlan wa sahlan.... welcome to the family of truth! Masha'Allah!! I am so happy for you May Allah (swt) bless you abundantly and continue to guide you upon the straight path throughout the rest of your life and may All of the Ummah except you with open arms as one of our brothers Insha'Allah
:allahuakbar: :salam:

Obase

Speaks his mind...
whats so dishonourable about laughing with joy?????

Okay- so you have come across someone who has reverted, he/she tells you and you laugh out loud??!! Sorry, but I have never seen that and why would you laugh out of joy?? You would smile, yes, hug them if need be and if permissable, say takbeer or similar, but LAUGH?

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
WHY ARE YOU WAVING A LOL SIGN??? AT LEAST ACT HONOURABLY IF YOU ARE GOING TO ALSO PUT IN TAKBEER.

whats so dishonourable about laughing with joy?????

Perfectly alright in my humble opinion.

Okay- so you have come across someone who has reverted, he/she tells you and you laugh out loud??!! Sorry, but I have never seen that and why would you laugh out of joy?? You would smile, yes, hug them if need be and if permissable, say takbeer or similar, but LAUGH?

Assalamualaikum,

Alright lets end this confusion all together.

Firstly, to be frank some might have no idea what the term "LOL" is. So hence we'll take it that the person loves the thing waving.

Next, "LOL" in the person's post did not at all seems sarcastic in any way. The post just shows how excited and happy the person is. Plus, the person did not just have the LOL smiley alone in the post.

Lastly, lets try to understand ones intention and not jump to quick on the quick reply button. Everyone is different and lets try to understand each other.

I hope you understand my intention in this post; just to clear the miscommunication. And lets not drag this great thread to some misunderstanding.

May the blessings of Allah be upon all of us.
Take care! :hijabi:

Almeftah

Alhamdulillah brother patrick, thats good new..:)

May Allah Aid you and guide you and help you stay on his path of straightness..

welcome the nation of islam.

al-muslimah

to add on what sister naziha said..
brother massi always posts the "lol" sign..he loves it..and if you notice in almost ALL his posts, he adds the same sign..he's a happy joyfull person..mashallah
plz don't judje ppl so quickly..he doesnt mean anything

take care:)

Musulmanin

assalamu alleikum brother!

Welcome to the family :SMILY206:! May Allah (swt) bless you.

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!

MuslimSista

ALLAHU AKABAR!!

Salam Alaykum Warahamutulahi Wabarakatu, Brother! Mashallah, Allah alone has guided you to the straight path, inshallah i will make dua to ask Allah (swt) to keep not only you but all of the muslims on the straight path. Congratulations, i am so happy!!!! inshallah you will meet people around your area and here (as well) that can help yoo in any way. AMEEN

wasalam

A-WAHHAB

:salam2:
IS V GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE GOING TO FOLLOW THE RIGHT PATH..U KNOW PEOPLE THAT EMBRACE ISLAM GET DOUBLAE REWARD BY ALLLAH BECAUSE FIRST U FOLLOW UR PREVIOUS RELIGION WHEN U WERE U DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THE TEACHINGS OF ISLAM AND U ACCEPTED IT WHEN U COME TO KNOW IT...:ma:....U IWLL ALSO SEE SOME MUSLIMD DOING SM KIND OF WRONG THIND AND NOT FOLLOWING THE RELIGION BUT DONT LET THEM DOWN U...JUST LOOK AT THE GOOD FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM...MAY ALLAH GUIDE US ALL ..AMEN