Hadith of the Day

Hajar

Staff member
Hadîth #40:
Ibn Umar (Radhiallahu 'Anhum) said: Allâh's Messenger (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) took me by my shoulder and said:

"Be in this life as if you were a stranger or a traveller on a path."

Ibn Umar used to say,

"If you reach the evening then do not expect to reach the morning, and if you reach the morning then do not expect to reach the evening. Take from your health before your sickness, and from your life before your death." - [Reported by al-Bukhârî]

This hadîth is the foundation for limiting one's hope in this life. So a believer must not take this life as a homeland or permanent residence, his heart being tranquil and resting assured within it. Rather, he must be in it as if he were on a journey, preparing himself to depart. The advice of the Prophets and their followers confirmed this.

NaXuS

Mashallah very nice here is a gift from my side.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who will be the luckiest person who will gain your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?" The Prophet said, "O Abu Huraira! I have thought that none will ask me about this Hadith before you, as I know your longing for the (learning of) Hadiths. The luckiest person who will have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' sincerely from the bottom of his heart."

Lets say it

La Illah illallah

brother4ever

:salam2:

Jazakalalh Khair for increase my knowledge through hadith

Here is one Hadith

Anas [radhiallaahu anhu] reports that Nabi [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] said, ‘The best of days is the day of Friday (Jumu’ah). Hence, increase the salutations upon me on this day, for indeed, your salutation is presented to me.’ Sahaaba [radhiallaahu anhu] asked Nabi [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam], ‘How will our Salaat be presented to you, when you have become dust?’ Nabi [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] announced, ‘Allah has forbidden upon the earth the bodies of the Anbiyaa.’ (Abu Dawud)

There are angels deputed to convey people’s Salaat and Durood to Rasulullah [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam]. However, if anyone has to send Durood at the grave of Nabi [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam], then he would hear it directly. If a person sends salaam from a distant place, Nabi [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] would not hear it directly, but will be presented with it by means of the angels.

It is recorded in Musnad al-Bazaar that Nabi [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] said, ‘My living is good for you. Your matters can be discussed and you will be kept informed. My death is good for you, for your deeds are presented before me. Whatever I see from good actions, I praise Allah and whatever I see from evil, I seek Allah’s forgiveness on your behalf.’

The above Hadith mentioned important points:

1. Deeds are presented before Nabi [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam];

2. He praises Allah when anyone from his Ummah does any good deed;

3. Forgiveness is sought on behalf of the wrongdoers.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
Narrated Said bin Jubair

Ibn 'Abbas in the explanation of the Statement of Allah. "Move not your tongue concerning (the Quran) to make haste therewith." (75.16) said "Allah's Apostle :saw: used to bear the revelation with great trouble and used to move his lips (quickly) with the Inspiration." Ibn 'Abbas moved his lips saying, "I am moving my lips in front of you as Allah's Apostle:saw: used to move his." Said moved his lips saying: "I am moving my lips, as I saw Ibn 'Abbas moving his." Ibn 'Abbas added, "So Allah revealed 'Move not your tongue concerning (the Qur'an) to make haste therewith. It is for us to collect it and to give you (O Muhammad:saw: ) the ability to recite it (the Qur'an)' (75.16-17) which means that Allah will make him (the Prophet:saw: ) remember the portion of the Qur'an which was revealed at that time by heart and recite it.
The Statement of Allah: 'And 'when we have recited it to you (O Muhammad:saw: through Gabriel) then you follow its (Qur'an) recital' (75.18) means 'listen to it and be silent. Then it is for Us (Allah) to make it clear to you' (75.19) means 'Then it is (for Allah) to make you recite it (and its meaning will be clear by itself through your tongue). Afterwards, Allah's Apostle:saw: used to listen to Gabriel whenever he came and after his departure he used to recite it as Gabriel had recited it."

volume 1
hadith 4
shahih al bhukhari

:wasalam:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wassallam) said: "Allah has cursed wine, its drinker, its server, its seller, its buyer, its presser, the one for whom it is pressed, the one who conveys it, and the one to whom it is conveyed."

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Umar
Transmitted by Abu Dawud

Muhsana

Abud-Darda' (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Whenever a Muslim supplicates for his (Muslim) brother in his absence, the angels say: `May the same be for you too'.''
[Muslim].

Commentary: This Hadith makes it evident that one who prays for someone in his absence also stands to benefit from it because the angel appointed for the task of praying for those who pray for others will pray for him, saying, "O Allah! Grant him also the same which he has asked for others.''

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Usamah bin Zaid (May Allah bepleased with them) reported: Messenger of
Allah (PBUH) said, "A man will be brought on the Day of Resurrection and
will be cast into Hell, and his intestines will pour forth and he will go
round them as a donkey goes round a millstone. The inmates of Hell will
gather round him and say: `What has happened to you, O so-and-so? Were you
not enjoining us to do good and forbidding us to do evil?' He will reply:
`I was enjoining you to do good, but was not doing it myself; and I was
forbidding you to do evil, but was doing it myself".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam

Anas bin Malik (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) delivered a Khutbah to us the like of which I had never heard from him before. He said, "If you knew what I know, you would laugh little and weep much". Thereupon those present covered their faces and began sobbing.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Another narration is: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) heard of something about his Companions upon which he addressed them and said, "Jannah and (Hell) Fire were shown to me and I have never seen the like of this day in good and in evil. If you were to know what I know, you would laugh little and weep much". His Companions experienced such suffering on that day that had no equal. They covered their faces and began to weep.

Chapter 50
Fear (of Allah)

Hadith 401

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

`Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`as (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) recited the Words of Allah, the Exalted, and the Glorious, about Ibrahim (PBUH) who said: "O my Rubb! They have led astray many among mankind. But whosoever follows me, he verily, is of me". (14:36) and those of `Isa (Jesus) (PBUH) who said: "If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily, You, only You, are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise". (5:118). Then he (PBUH) raised up his hands and said, "O Allah! My Ummah, my Ummah,'' and wept; Allah, the Exalted, said: "O Jibril (Gabriel)! Go to Muhammad (PBUH) and ask him: `What makes you weep?" So Jibril came to him and asked him (the reason of his weeping) and the Messenger of Allah informed him what he had said (though Allah knew it well). Upon this Allah said: "Jibril, go to Muhammad (PBUH) and say: `Verily, We will please you with regard to your Ummah and will never displease you".

Chapter 51
Hope in Allah's Mercy

Hadith 425

[Muslim].

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

The Prophet said, "Whoever has (the following) four characters will be a hypocrite, and whoever has one of the following four characteristics will have one characteristic of hypocrisy until he gives it up. These are: (1 ) Whenever he talks, he tells a lie; (2) whenever he makes a promise, he breaks it; (3) whenever he makes a covenant he proves treacherous; (4) and whenever he quarrels, he behaves impudently in an evil insulting manner."

Volume 3, Book 43, Number 639

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Allah's Apostle (PBUH) said, "During your sleep, Satan knots three knots at the back of the head of each of you, and he breathes the following words at each knot, 'The night is long, so keep on sleeping.' If that person wakes up and remembers Allah, then one knot is undone. When he (or she) performs ablution (wudu) the second knot is undone. And when he (she) prays, all the knots are undone, and he (she) gets up in the morning lively and in a good mood, otherwise he (she) gets up dull and gloomy." [Bukhary]

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

The Messenger of Allah (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,
"On the Day of Judgement, Allah, the Most High, will announce, 'Where are those who love each other for the sake of My pleasure? This day I am going to shelter them in the shade provided by Me. Today there is no shade except My shade."
[Muslim]

The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,
"If a person loves his brother, he should inform him of this fact."
[Abu Dawud, at-Tirmidi]

umm hussain

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 800e: Bukhari
Narrated 'Ikrima from Ibn 'Abbas:

Allah's Apostles said, "When a slave (of Allah) commits illegal sexual intercourse, he is not a believer at the time of committing it; and if he steals, he is not a believer at the time of stealing; and if he drinks an alcoholic drink, when he is not a believer at the time of drinking it; and he is not a believer when he commits a murder," 'Ikrima said: I asked Ibn Abbas, "How is faith taken away from him?" He said, Like this," by clasping his hands and then separating them, and added, "But if he repents, faith returns to him like this, by clasping his hands again.

umm hussain

Volume 3, Book 43, Number 626: Bukhari
Narrated Abu Musa:

The Prophet said, "A believer to another believer is like a building whose different parts enforce each other." The Prophet then clasped his hands with the fingers interlaced (while saying that).

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam

Narrated byAbu Said

The Prophet mentioned a man from the previous generation or from the people preceding your age whom Allah had given both wealth and children. The Prophet said, "When the time of his death approached, he asked his children, 'What type of father have I been to you?' They replied: 'You have been a good father.' He said, 'But he (i.e. your father) has not stored any good deeds with Allah (for the Hereafter): if he should face Allah, Allah will punish him. So listen, (O my children), when I die, burn my body till I become mere coal and then grind it into powder, and when there is a stormy wind, throw me (my ashes) in it.' So he took a firm promise from his children (to follow his instructions). And by Allah they (his sons) did accordingly (fulfilled their promise). Then Allah said, 'Be!' and behold! That man was standing there! Allah then said, 'O my slave! What made you do what you did?' That man said, 'Fear of You.' So Allah forgave him."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8:488

umm hussain

[Allah's Mercy over His Wrath] Hadith Qudsi

When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him:

"My mercy prevails over my wrath."

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) said, "Reciting the Qur'an during prayer is more excellent than reciting it at other times, and reciting the Qur'an at a time other than during prayer is more excellent than extolling Allah and declaring His greatness. Extolling Allah is more excellent than sadaqah, sadaqah is more excellent than fasting, and fasting is a protection from Hell."

Narrated by Ayesha Siddiqah (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anha);
Bayhaqi transmitted it in Shu'ab al-Iman.
Hadith No. 2166 of Mishkat al-Masabih.

Hajar

Staff member

Volume 7, Book 70, Number 545:
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."