Hadith of the Day

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
asalaam alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

:salam2:
Zikar karne ki fadeelat aur es par ragbat dalaane ka zikar,

Hazrat ummil muءmeneen juwairiyah baytil harith (radiyallah 'anhaa) bayaan karti hain ke nabi (SAW) subah le namaaz ada farma kar subah suwere hi es ke paas se nikley tu woh aapni namaaz ki jagah par bethi hoi thi phir aap chashat ke baad waapis aay tu woh bethi hoi aap ne es se farmaya thu ussi halat par rahi hai jis halat par mei tuj se judaa hoa tha?es ne jawaab diya gi hain! nabi (SAW) ne farmaya mein ne tere paas se jaakar 4 kalimaat 3 baar kahe hain aghar en ka wazan en kalimaat se kia jaayjin ko tu shuroo din se keh rahi haitu en par wazan mein khalab aajain (woh kalimaat ye hain)
سبحان الله وبحمده عدد خلقه ورضا نفسه وزنة عرشه ومداد كلماته
Tarjumah: Allah paak hai hum us ki tareef karte hain us ke makhlooq ki ta'daad ke baraabar aur us ke nafs ke razaz ke mawaafiq aur us ke 'arsh ke wazan kimataalq aur us ke kalimaat ki seyaahi ke baraabar. (رواه مسلم)

:wasalam:

LoveIslam

ALLAH FORGIVE US
:salam2:
Narrated Ibn Umar
Allah's Apostle:saw: said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):

1 To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad:saw: is Allah's Apostle.

2 To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly.

3 To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity).

4 To perform Hajj (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca).

5 To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.

Volume 1
Hadith No 7
Sahih Al-Bukhari

rember ummah in your :tti_sister:

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Thauban, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him), said:

While I was standing beside the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) one of the rabbis of the Jews came and said: Peace be upon you, O Muhammad. I pushed him backwith a push that he was going to fall. Upon this he said: Why do you push me? I said: Why don't you say: O Messenger of Allah? The Jew said: We call him by the name by which he was named by his family. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: My name is Muhammad with which I was named by my family. The Jew said: I have come to ask you (something). The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Should that thing be of any benefit to you, if I tell you that? He (the Jew) said: I will lend my ears to it. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) drew a line with the help of the stick that he had with him and then said: Ask (whatever you like). Thereupon the Jew said: Where would the human beings be on the Day when the earth would change into another earth and the heavens too (would change into other heavens)? The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: They would be in darkness beside the Bridge. He (the Jew) again said: Who amongst people would be the first to cross (this bridge).? He said: They would be the poor amongst the refugees. The Jew said: What would constitute their breakfast when they would enter Paradise? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: A caul of the fish-liver. He (the Jew) said. What would be their food alter this? He (the Holy Prophet) said: A bullock which was fed in the different quarters of Paradise would be slaughtered for them. He (the Jew) said: What would be their drink? He (the Holy Prophet) said: They would be given drink from the fountain which is named" Salsabil". He (the Jew) said: I have come to ask you about a thing which no one amongst the people on the earth knows except an apostle or one or two men besides him. He (the Holy Prophet) said: Would it benefit you if I tell you that? He (the Jew) said: I would lend ears to that. He then said: I have come to ask you about the child. He (the Holy Prophet) said: The reproductive substance of man is white and that of woman (i. e. ovum central portion) yellow, and when they have sexual intercourse and the male's substance (chromosomes and genes) prevails upon the female's substance (chromosomes and genes), it is the male child that is created by Allah's Decree, and when the substance of the female prevails upon the substance contributed by the male, a female child is formed by the Decree of Allah. The Jew said: What you have said is true; verily you are an Apostle. He then returned and went away. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: He asked me about such and such things of which I have had no knowledge till Allah gave me that.

Book 003, Hadith 0614

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Narrated Anas ibn Maalik (May Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet sallallahu’alayhi wa sallam said, ‘Three follow a dead body: his family, his possessions, and his deeds. Two of them return and one remains with him. His family and possessions return; his deeds remain with him (in the grave). [Bukhari and Muslim]

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The dearest and nearest among you to me on the Day of Resurrection will be one who is the best of you in manners; and the most abhorrent among you to me and the farthest of you from me will be the pompous, the garrulous, and Al-Mutafaihiqun.'' The Companions asked him: "O Messenger of Allah! We know about the pompous and the garrulous, but we do not know who Al-Mutafaihiqun are.'' He replied: "The arrogant people.

Chapter 73
Good Conduct

Hadith 631

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam

Tamim bin Usaid (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I came to Messenger of Allah (PBUH) while he was delivering a Khutbah and said: "O Messenger of Allah, a stranger (meaning himself) has come to inquire about his Deen. He is quite ignorant about his Deen.'' Messenger of Allah (PBUH) interrupted his Khutbah and turned to me. Then a chair was brought for him and he sat on it. He started instructing me what Allah had taught him. Then he resumed his Khutbah and completed it.
[Muslim].

Chapter 71
Modesty and Courtesy towards the Believers

Hadith 607

sharaz

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum
What does this Hadith mean?

Salaam

When he talking about a stranger, the man is talking about himself and not another person. The Prophet (pbuh) stopped his Khutbah and taught him the islamic teachings which was revealed to the prophet by Allah. The Prophet (pbuh) then carried on with his Khutbah

This Hadith also mirrors, apart from the extreme humbleness of the Prophet (PBUH), his affability and consolation for a traveller as well as the priority which he gave to faith and Islamic teachings. Moreover, it reveals that, during the delivery of sermon, if it is needed, the preacher can converse with somebody and also leave the pulpit temporarily.

Hope that clears it up for you!

JazakaAllah Kheir

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that: Certain people of the Ansar asked the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and he gave them; then they again asked him and he gave them until all what he possessed was exhausted. Then the Prophet (PBUH) said, "Whatever wealth I have, I will not withhold from you. Whosoever would be chaste and modest; Allah will keep him chaste and modest and whosoever would seek self-sufficiency, Allah will make him self-sufficient; and whosoever would be patient, Allah will give him
patience, and no one is granted a gift better and more comprehensive
than patience".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Whenever the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) delivered a Khutbah, his eyes would become red, his tone loud and he showed anger as if he were warning us against an army. He (PBUH) would say, "The enemy is about to attack you in the morning and the enemy is advancing against you in the evening". He would further say, "I am sent with the final Hour like these two fingers of mine.'' Messenger of Allah (PBUH) held up his index finger and the middle finger together to illustrate. He used to add: "To proceed, the best speech is the Book of Allah and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad (PBUH), the worst practice is the introduction of new practices in Islam and every Bid`ah is a misguidance". He would also say, "I am, in respect of rights, nearer to every believer than his own self. He who leaves an estate, it belongs to his heirs, and he who leaves a debt, it is my responsibility to pay it off.''
[Muslim].

Same Hadith as reported by `Irbad bin Sariyah (May Allah
be pleased with him) has already been recorded in the previous chapter
regarding safeguarding the Sunnah of the Prophet (PBUH).

(See Hadith number 158)

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alyakum

Volume 3, Book 47, Number 764:

Narrated Asma:

Allah's Apostle said, "Give (in charity) and do not give reluctantly lest Allah should give you in a limited amount; and do not withhold your money lest Allah should withhold it from you."

wasalam

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said: There came a man to the Prophet (PBUH) and said, "O Messenger of Allah, which charity is the most rewardable?'' He (PBUH) said, "That you should give charity (in a state when you are) healthy and stingy and fear poverty, hoping to become rich (charity in such a state of health and mind is the best). And you must not defer (charity to such a length) that you are about to die and would be saying: 'This is for so-and-so, and this for so-and-so.' Lo! It has already come into (the possession of) so-and-so".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

`Aishah (May Allah bepleased with her) reported: The Prophet (PBUH)prohibited his Companions out of mercy for them, from observing continuous fasting without a break. They said: "But you observe fast continuously". He
replied, "I am not like you. I spend the night while my Rubb provides me
with food and drink".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Chapter 27
Reverence towards the Sanctity of the Muslims

Hadith 230

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "A man set out to visit a brother (in Faith) in another town and Allah sent an angel on his way. When the man met the angel, the latter asked him, "Where do you intend to go?'' He said, "I intend to visit my brother in this town.'' The angel said, "Have you done any favour to him?'' He said, "No, I have no desire except to visit him because I love him for the sake of Allah, the Exalted, and Glorious.'' Thereupon the angel said, "I am a messenger to you from Allah (to inform you) that Allah loves you as you love him (for His sake)"

Chapter 45
Visiting the Pious Persons, loving them and adoption of their company

Hadith 361[Muslim].

sharaz

Fear Allah
salaam,

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I never felt any piece of velvet or silk softer than the palm of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), nor did I smell any fragrance more pleasant than the smell of Messenger of Allah(PBUH). I served him for ten years, and he never said `Uff' (an expression of disgust) to me. He never said `why did you do that?' for something I had done, nor did he ever say `why did you not do such and such' for something I had not done.

Chapter 73
Good Conduct

Hadith 622
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Khalid ibn al Walîd narrated the following hadith:

A Bedouin came one day to the Prophet and said to him, 'O, Messenger of Allah! I've come to ask you a few questions about the affairs of this Life and the Here After.'

- Ask what you wish.

Q: I'd like to be the most learned of men.
A: Fear Allah, and you will be the most learned of men.

Q: I wish to be the richest man in the world.
A: Be contented, and you will be the richest man in the world.

Q: I'd like to be the most just man.
A: Desire for others what you desire for yourself, and you will be the most just of men.

Q: I want to be the best of men.
A: Do good to others and you will be the best of men.

Q: I wish to be the most favored by Allah.
A: Engage much in Allah's praise, and you will be most favored by Him.

Q: I'd like to complete my faith.
A: If you have good manners you will complete your faith

Q: I wish to be among those who do good.
A: Adore Allah as if you see Him. If you don 't see Him, He seeth you. In this way you will be among those who do good.

Q: I wish to be obedient to Allah.
A: If you observe Allah's commands you will be obedient.

Q: I'd like to be free from all sins.
A: Bathe yourself from impurities and you will be free from all sins.

Q: I'd like to be raised on the Day of Judgement in the light.
A: Don't wrong yourself or any other creature, and you will be raised on the Day of Judgement in the light.

Q: I'd like Allah to bestow His mercy on me.
A: If you have mercy on yourself and others, Allah will grant you mercy on the Day of Judgement.

Q: I'd like my sins to be very few.
A: If you seek the forgiveness Allah as much as you can, your sins will be very few.

Q: I'd like to be the most honorable man.
A: If you do not complain to any fellow creature, you will be the most honorable of men.

Q: I'd like to be the strongest of men.
A: If you put your trust in Allah, you will be the strongest of men.

Q: I'd like to enlarge my provision.
A: If you keep yourself pure, Allah will enlarge your provision.

Q: I'd like to be loved by Allah and His messenger.
A: If you love what Allah and Him messenger love, you will be among their beloved ones.

Q: I wish to be safe from Allah's wrath on the Day of Judgement.
A: If you do not loose your temper with any of your fellow creatures, you will be safe from the wrath of Allah on the Day of Judgement.

Q: I'd like my prayers to be responded.
A: If you avoid forbidden actions, your prayers will he responded.

Q: I'd like Allah not to disgrace me on the Day of Judgement.
A: If you guard your chastity, Allah will not disgrace you on the Day of Judgement.

Q: I'd like Allah to provide me with a protective covering on the Day of Judgement.
A: Do not uncover your fellow creatures faults, and Allah will provide you with a covering protection on the Day of Judgement.

Q: What will save me from sins?
A: Tears, humility and illness.

Q: What are the best deeds in the eyes of Allah?
A: Gentle manners, modesty and patience.

Q: What are the worst evils in the eyes of Allah?
A: Hot temper and miserliness.

Q: What assuages the wrath of Allah in this life and in the Hereafter?
A: Concealed charity and kindness to relatives.

Q: What extinguishes hell's fires on the Day of Judgement?
A: Patience in adversity and misfortunes.