Hello all!

Joshua26

Salam,

I am a 19 year old student from England, studying 'International relations and global development'. I grew up with an irreligious family although I've always been very interested in religion and have studied a number of religions but have always been attracted strongly to Islam. I have been to Indonesia 3 times and will return on 14 December so I have been able to experience life in a mostly Islamic culture, and was able to be in Indonesia throughout the fasting period last year, so this has helped me to learn a lot about Islam and the practices of Muslims. I came to this forum to expand my knowledge of Islam as I have been considering reverting for some time. :)

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day, Insha'Allah. :inshallah:

all4islam

Hello brother
Good to hear from you that you have know about islam.Mashallah you
have knowledge about islam.I am new here as well and
i am sure here brothers and sisters will surely help you out Inshallah.
And hope you convert to islam soon.

Mairo

Maryama
Hello and welcome Joshua! So glad to have you here. May Allah continue to help and guide us all on the Straight Path.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome to TTI.

Salam,

I am a 19 year old student from England, studying 'International relations and global development'. I grew up with an irreligious family although I've always been very interested in religion and have studied a number of religions but have always been attracted strongly to Islam. I have been to Indonesia 3 times and will return on 14 December so I have been able to experience life in a mostly Islamic culture, and was able to be in Indonesia throughout the fasting period last year, so this has helped me to learn a lot about Islam and the practices of Muslims. I came to this forum to expand my knowledge of Islam as I have been considering reverting for some time. :)

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day, Insha'Allah. :inshallah:
~~~
:salam2:
To all my brothers
and sisters in Islam

Hello!
Hi :)

Welcome to TTI.
Nice to have you with us.

See you,
Take care!

~Wassalam :)