hello sisters :)

carolinahelwa

Hi to everyone, my name is Carolina and i am 26 years old, i have been thinking too much about islam. First i discovered that must of the thing i knew about it where wrong :s but with the right guidance i have learnt a little about this wonderful religion. I was born in a Christian family, but we dont practice really, a few years i used to teach kids at the church about Jesus and all this beautiful things too. But christianity never answered all my questions. I am hoping to meet some sisters in here that their information can be helpful to me in order to convert myself. I have seen is a very hard way to follow, but if it is the right way that is what i want. Being honest I have been thinking too much in the fact that i want to make a family, and I would love my kids to have this love, respect, faith and devotion to God, that i have seen in muslim people. I want my family to be straight and honest and respectable. So God willing i will be one of You. I would really apprecciate the well intentioned comments and ways to make easier fot us women. I am learning the prayer... I could never believe it would move my heart in the deepest... also kneeling down submitting myself to Allah is one of the most beautiful feelings i have found inside my heart.
I would really appreciate information and guiding.
Thank you very much :)

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
Hello

Well sister i am sooo happy for you, this love to worship is in every heart and i pray for your guidance. This religion is so beautiful i would be more than happy to help you and to befriend you, god willing i have some revert friends and i can direct them to you if you would like to know how to begin this beautiful journey toward pleasing your lord and my lord...

if you want my details i will send them to you sister

Peace be with you.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum

welcome to the site
keep searching and praying , and dont take too long you never know
May Allah guide you

carolinahelwa

thank you very much of course I would love your friendship and help thank you very much again. I think you know how much this means to me :) now i dont know how this site works very good just learning today, yesterday i made the first attemtp to pray :)

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
aww good for you sis and it took me weeks before i learnt to post a thread so i think you will catch on quick well your quicker than me lol

well down the left side there are links to articles you can chick introduction to islam and there are many threads there just get stuck in :hijabi:

carolinahelwa

thank you very much i will check the links now :)

to the brother dont worry you only gave nice and good words. Thanks for the praying advice :) Peace be with you :)
ok now i have some links to read :)

drassim

استغفر الله العظيم
:salam2:

I am really very happy for you my sister. My advice would be to join the muslim community near your home or went to the nearest mosque (The place muslims pray) and Inshallah you will get all the help from there. Also you can learn a great from this forum and we can all learn a great from you . :ma:

:wasalam:

halah

Hello Carolina,welcome to this wonderful community ,you'll get help and support from all the brothers and sisters here.May Allah guide you and us all to the right way:hearts:.

AbdAllah84

:salam2: (Peace be with you)

Welcome to TTI. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here and above all learn from many knowledgeable brothers and sisters.

May Allah guide us all closer to the truth

Ameen

carolinahelwa

I keep on saying thank you very much :) I never felt sooo comfy with people before thank you guys. GOD Loves us all and he is seing how good you are with me and the rest of the people in this site :)

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2:

Welcome to the TTI sister I am happy for you that you have decided to learn more about Islam may Allah SWT guide you to the straight path and make your journey easy ameen

It is amazing how many people enter Islam everyday and most of them are women SubhanaAllah

Brother Abdalilah: wow colorful and beautiful flowers :ma:

:wasalam:

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Hello Carolina
Welcome to TTI... May u benefit from this site InshAllah.. May God guide u to the right path and open ur heart to Islam.. Ameen.. :)
Enjoy ur stay :)

salek

peace be upon you sister

peace be upon you. congratulations for choosing islam.May God allmighty show you the right path. you can visit the site www.thedeenshow.com. it's a beautiful sight to learn about islam, as well as there are a lot of video documentary that you would love .

carolinahelwa

thank you very much i keep pn saying i didnt expect this kind of welcome, thank you for the flowers and the calling to pray :) today is one exceptional day because i have learnt nothing but BEAUTIFUL THINGS :)
thank you very very very much :)