Help me through this nightmare

Rebaz

Oh god...thanks for the great replies mashallah...thanks alot!

But...I've tried and tried to get myself away from her...but It's like impossible. I'm in love with her and if i'm not talking with her im getting agressive and depressed :S

Abdul25

Logical Believer
asslam o alaikum

brother
i have been through such situation some yrs back and i know how one feels helpless and i know what awful things i did for her..

i would say only one thing and that is going to help u , others won't.

ask Allah for help, Ask Him every time, beg Him, cry in front of Him, Ask Allah Again and again for help,

He is the only one Who is gonna help u.

telling her not to talk or telling your parents i think would do nothing, as such is the condition of mind that one becomes blind and all the powers of thinking don't work , this bloody love is such thing.

so pray to Allah , He can fill sabr in your heart, He can help you.

please pray two rakat of salat ul hajat and beg to Him , tell Him whatever you are telling us, inshAllah your heart will be healed , u will get rid of her,

Rebaz

asslam o alaikum

brother
i have been through such situation some yrs back and i know how one feels helpless and i know what awful things i did for her..

i would say only one thing and that is going to help u , others won't.

ask Allah for help, Ask Him every time, beg Him, cry in front of Him, Ask Allah Again and again for help,

He is the only one Who is gonna help u.

telling her not to talk or telling your parents i think would do nothing, as such is the condition of mind that one becomes blind and all the powers of thinking don't work , this bloody love is such thing.

so pray to Allah , He can fill sabr in your heart, He can help you.

please pray two rakat of salat ul hajat and beg to Him , tell Him whatever you are telling us, inshAllah your heart will be healed , u will get rid of her,

Finally somebody who have been through the same thing, brother can you tell me how it went etc?

Abdul25

Logical Believer
Finally somebody who have been through the same thing, brother can you tell me how it went etc?

how it went?
good question...

too bad i would say,

i had relationship with her and she left me in 2005, now i was lost completely, i couldn't imagine to live without her,
i got trapped with a sahir (the one who does magic) as he claimed to get her back for me, and for one yr i did every thing for him only in order to get her back, then on last jumma of ramazan in 2007 i wept alot and i begged Allah to get me out of this mess, and He helped me, i threw away all the taweez and begged pardon from Allah,

brother
my sincere advice is that ,Beg to Allah , ask Allah,
pray 2 rakat of salat ul hajat and beg Him, cry in front of Him,
Allah will help inshAllah as He helped me and brother read quran as much as u can, quran is the shield against shaytan , read quran with meaning (if u dont know arabic). quran is such a powerful that subhanAllah.

may allah help u.

hana*

brother,

the reason why you feel far away from Allah is a heart can not contain the love of Allah and the love of something Haram at the same time.

if you have feelings for her, why do you not do it the Islamic method- I know you mentioned that your father may not be supportive of this, but how can you be sure if you have not tried/brought up the situation?

however, if you do not wish this route then know that she may not stop until you do something haram, the regret of which will be far more painful and severe than the pain of leaving her. yes it will be painful initially but it will be the best thing you can do for yourself. delete her number and change yours: its simple if you want it to be.

remember, on the day of judgement, one of the types of people shaded under Allahs shade, by which there will be no other shade but His, will be a man who refused to do haram with a woman and said 'i fear Allah'. so ask yourself, do i want to enjoy myself with this woman for a short time- the pleasure of doing haram is extremely short lived in comparison to the pleasure and reward obtained in halal. ask yourself: would i rather enjoy something or someone for a short time - she can leave you for someone else at any time- or would i rather be of those shaded on the day of Judgmement- of which is 50,000 years long??

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I just want to know how the starter of this thread is doing. I have just come upon this thread and since it is a VERY serious problem, I just need the assurance that there are changes to the better after a few days inshaAllaah.

Brother, to tell you the truth, when one is in such situation (feeling soo in love with someone - which of course if its a forbidden love), nothing much of what people are advising is of much help. Because at some point, shaitan laknatullah has taken over the heart completely which make one's actually 'stuck' in that world - wanting to repent and go back to Allaah but in the same time not ready to let go of that person.

Sometimes, maybe one's need to learn it the hard way when much of the efforts tried is of very little success. What I meant learning it the hard way is: maybe you need to feel the pain of losing Allaah's love in order for you to repent sincerely to Him instead of doing taubah and then commiting the same unlawful actions again,again and again.

I really hope brother, that things are changing now. Stay away from the internet for some time if thats how you keep in touch with her. Honestly this is serious and such situation can drag you for some time especially when feelings are taking control of you.

I dont wish what I have been through, happens to others too because it just feel so painful of being far away from Allaah. Remember that if you give up something for the sake of Allaah especially something that is truly dear to you, Allaah will replace it with something much much better and inshaAllaah you will feel peace and the bliss of having Allaah's love inside your heart. Every single moment we are being tested by Allaah and only from Allaah we will have the strengths to overcome every single trials and calamities.

La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah.

Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

MutlekM

:salam2:
سُوۡرَةُ النَّاس
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

قُلۡ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ ٱلنَّاسِ (١) مَلِكِ ٱلنَّاسِ (٢) إِلَـٰهِ ٱلنَّاسِ (٣) مِن شَرِّ ٱلۡوَسۡوَاسِ ٱلۡخَنَّاسِ (٤) ٱلَّذِى يُوَسۡوِسُ فِى صُدُورِ ٱلنَّاسِ (٥) مِنَ ٱلۡجِنَّةِ وَٱلنَّاسِ (٦)

An-Nas
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Say: "I seek refuge with (Allâh) the Lord of mankind, (1) "The King of mankind — [] (2) "The Ilâh (God) of mankind, (3) "From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whispers evil in the hearts of men) who withdraws (from his whispering in one's heart after one remembers Allâh)[] , (4) "Who whispers in the breasts of mankind, (5) "Of jinn and men." (6)

Translation of Dr. Mohsin

Rebaz

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I just want to know how the starter of this thread is doing. I have just come upon this thread and since it is a VERY serious problem, I just need the assurance that there are changes to the better after a few days inshaAllaah.

Brother, to tell you the truth, when one is in such situation (feeling soo in love with someone - which of course if its a forbidden love), nothing much of what people are advising is of much help. Because at some point, shaitan laknatullah has taken over the heart completely which make one's actually 'stuck' in that world - wanting to repent and go back to Allaah but in the same time not ready to let go of that person.

Sometimes, maybe one's need to learn it the hard way when much of the efforts tried is of very little success. What I meant learning it the hard way is: maybe you need to feel the pain of losing Allaah's love in order for you to repent sincerely to Him instead of doing taubah and then commiting the same unlawful actions again,again and again.

I really hope brother, that things are changing now. Stay away from the internet for some time if thats how you keep in touch with her. Honestly this is serious and such situation can drag you for some time especially when feelings are taking control of you.

I dont wish what I have been through, happens to others too because it just feel so painful of being far away from Allaah. Remember that if you give up something for the sake of Allaah especially something that is truly dear to you, Allaah will replace it with something much much better and inshaAllaah you will feel peace and the bliss of having Allaah's love inside your heart. Every single moment we are being tested by Allaah and only from Allaah we will have the strengths to overcome every single trials and calamities.

La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah.

Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

I'm still in the ''nightmare'' if we say so...And it's really bad :S I'm sure this will end with I'll do one of the major sins...I've tried everything to stay away and I've stopped to pray :(

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
I'm still in the ''nightmare'' if we say so...And it's really bad :S I'm sure this will end with I'll do one of the major sins...I've tried everything to stay away and I've stopped to pray :(

Akhi, I dont know what else to say. Everything that needs to be said, I have written it in my previous post. Read again the last paragraph. Ask yourself, is this girl worth of you DISOBEYING your God? Is she worth everything in this world? The answer is: NO.

Akhi, your true heart is not with you right now. Ask and dua'a to Allaah very hard to grant you a new and clean heart. Start doing your prayer again even if it seems difficult to gain khushoo'. The biggest fitnah for men is women. And what your 'lover' did (by showing you attractive pictures of hers) doesnt represent her as a good muslimah. Do you wish then to marry such person? Do you wish her to be the mother of your future children? I know you are still young (eventhough for me there is no such thing as young because even little kids die), think about what the affect of your action now to the future.

Akhi, there is no use of me saying much if the situation of yours is still the same. Do something before its too late. Start praying to Allaah. 'What distinguishes a Muslim from a kaafir is solat'. Im not judging or pointing fingers but neglecting your prayer is a HUGE sin.

Im going to tell your dad and your mom about this. And ask them to cut all sorts of communication that will lead you to stay in touch with this girl. Remember, no matter what advises people say to you, in the end IT IS YOU who is going to take the action and bear with the consequences.

I hope you get it what I meant. This is something serious. Do something before there's no turning back and you will regret it for your WHOLE life.

My dua'a is that Allaah will show you the right path and may He guide us all to the path of Jannah. Ameen Ameen Ameen

Wassalam.

Rebaz

Hello my dear brothers and sisters...
I've been led astray for awhile and I think I've found my way back to the most beautiful path (Islam)

For months I were inlove with this girl...I quit praying and care about the right path and doing good for her sake. But did I get any good things out of it? no..she just gave me bad feelings..the whole thing was fake but I was crazy in her and couldnt go away from her. I want to go back to the right path and start praying again and forget her totaly so please pray for me and I hope allah forgive me :(

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Brother please have a look at this http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/83724/love%20sickness

All I can say is this is just a work from shaytaan that girl wants to take you away from path of ALLAH. Imagine you do everything to win over her and you would also get her but in the end when you stand in front of ALLAH that will be all in vain because its haraam. Don't you want that you would want to marry a blessed chaste woman?

Try to understand why don't you have the same feeling for ALLAH, he gave you life, parents, earth to live etc... so why you don't you feel depressed when you commit a sin or forget to pray and you say your depressed because of that girl who gave you nothing.

Believe me later on in the future you would laugh at yourself when you think about what all you did for this girl.

Try reading these books it will help you a lot.

http://www.kalamullah.com/lust-
and-greed.html

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Dont%20Be%20Sad.pdf

I have been through your similar situation and I can assure its all shaytaan and a sickness. The best cure is to eradicate the problem and repent sincerely or get married.

4mMadara2Amina

...Salam alykom Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu....

Not without a reason we can't talk with muslim sisters if you are muslim brother, and with muslim brothers if you are a muslim sister. :hijabi:

May Allah Ta'ala guide you to the right path. Ameen. Will keep you in my Dua's.:tti_sister:

Rebaz

Brother please have a look at this http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/83724/love%20sickness

All I can say is this is just a work from shaytaan that girl wants to take you away from path of ALLAH. Imagine you do everything to win over her and you would also get her but in the end when you stand in front of ALLAH that will be all in vain because its haraam. Don't you want that you would want to marry a blessed chaste woman?

Try to understand why don't you have the same feeling for ALLAH, he gave you life, parents, earth to live etc... so why you don't you feel depressed when you commit a sin or forget to pray and you say your depressed because of that girl who gave you nothing.

Believe me later on in the future you would laugh at yourself when you think about what all you did for this girl.

Try reading these books it will help you a lot.

http://www.kalamullah.com/lust-
and-greed.html

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Dont%20Be%20Sad.pdf

I have been through your similar situation and I can assure its all shaytaan and a sickness. The best cure is to eradicate the problem and repent sincerely or get married.

Thanks for the links but the books didn't worked to open ?

and you were so right when you said ''Believe me later on in the future you would laugh at yourself when you think about what all you did for this girl. ''
I really notice how stupid I were now..

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Thanks for the links but the books didn't worked to open ?

and you were so right when you said ''Believe me later on in the future you would laugh at yourself when you think about what all you did for this girl. ''
I really notice how stupid I were now..

The links are working fine.. for the second link it would open in pdf format you could save the pdf book..

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
i'm happy to see that your problem is easing a lil:)brother,shaitan tried to get you and ALLAH helped you out when got really trapped.......things like this that come from ones inside are not easy to tackle....example:i love TTI and nothing ppl say stops me from visting this place:p....well it's good though-i get alot of food for my imaan here;)

okay back to you-mashallah now that you are back on line,make you postion stronger against shaitan
1stly defence mechanism:surah alnas and surah al falaq,and say audobillah the moment a wicked thought knocks at your thoguht doors:)
2ndly allience foramtion:say alot of astagfar when you realise you are being pulled in the wrong direction:)and ask the helper's help(ALLAH-i mean:hijabi:)
3rdly attak him too;).......and that's simple:D
okay here how i attack.....when he comes around telling you to do something give a big:) and do the opposite:D:D:D if he tries stopping you from performing fardh prayers-get up quickly,and go on with your prayers even after fardh,pray extra.........show him he's messing with the wrong guy:)when you fo double of what he's stopping you from,you'll feel strong against him:)and things may get easier:)
4thly....never let your guard down.........even if you know you are strong-don't let that strenght get to your head:pbe humble and prostate b4 ALLAH-almighty,and ask HIS help:)

good luck lil brohter:)
may ALLAH help and guide us all.ameen
:wasalam::SMILY259:

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
MaY AllaH HelP U AmiN!!!!its realy hard:girl3:just pray brother InshaAllah everything wil be fine i will pray for u too