Help me through this nightmare

Rebaz

:salam2: Brothers and sisters... I'm going to try to tell this story short...because it's very long and i don't like to bored ya all out...

I've met a girl over Internet...been talking to her for few months and few weeks ago she got in love with me and i did the same aswell...
But, since i've been inlove I've stop worshipping Allah the almighty...and stopped pray ;(...The love I've to the girl feels so fake...but at the same time I'm addicted to her.
I ''broke'' up with her yesterday and i returned to Allah and prayed again...but while i was praying i KNEW she would sms me and get me back on the wrong way :(...and yes i was right, when i was done with the praying i checked my phone and i had two sms...she sended me two attractive pictures and I'm not the type that can hold back girls....And now i begg ya guys for help , help me go back to the almighty

:wasalam:

(my english ain't that good, hope ya guys understood)

stargazer

Clear Skies!
In my opinion the problem is that your vain desires are pushing you to the wrong directions. You must keep away from what you want and keep doing what really is the right thing to do. So one of the life's toughest thing is to abandon something which you really like and want to do. However doing that thing against your will make you strong and more prepared to the challeges of life.

Rebaz

In my opinion the problem is that your vain desires are pushing you to the wrong directions. You must keep away from what you want and keep doing what really is the right thing to do. So one of the life's toughest thing is to abandon something which you really like and want to do. However doing that thing against your will make you strong and more prepared to the challeges of life.

Brother, don't you think i've tried?I'm addicted to her :S

*muslimah*09

salaam brother...

personally i see it as shaytan is using this girl as a weapon against you, nothing more nothing less. he knows ur biggest weaknesses and is using them to his advantage, may Allah curse him. You said it urself the 'love' u feel for this girl is fake, no good can come from it, it is drawing u from away from Allah azawajal, and its His love that we need more than anything!!

Cut all ties with her,brother. I know it may be hard and u dont have to go about it in a nasty way, just tell her that u cannot have contact with her anymore and could she please leave u alone. If she persists change ur number.... It may be hassle but is it not worth it for Allah? Of course it is.

Keep praying, dont ever stop praying because once u stop praying all lifelines to the Almighty have been cut, and u will have no reason to keep up with ur persistence in staying away from this girl.

Make dua with all ur might, right from the bottom of ur heart, ask Allah azawajal to keep u strong and guide u. We all know that when we give up something that is bad for us for the sake of Allah azawajal, then Allah will replace that thing with something ten times better. Who knows brother, Allah might send u a righteous wife that will assist u in all that is good and help you get to Jannah with her, inshaAllah.

InshaAllah i will remember u in my dua's, and please dont give up, shaytan is just trying to bring u down, its his biggest and only quest in life to take as many people to Jahanam with him, so when you think of this girl see what she is offering as what it is, haraam and dangerous and a long slippery slide to the hellfire. Repent brother, and may Allah ta'aala guide u, ameen.

Rebaz

salaam brother...

personally i see it as shaytan is using this girl as a weapon against you, nothing more nothing less. he knows ur biggest weaknesses and is using them to his advantage, may Allah curse him. You said it urself the 'love' u feel for this girl is fake, no good can come from it, it is drawing u from away from Allah azawajal, and its His love that we need more than anything!!

Cut all ties with her,brother. I know it may be hard and u dont have to go about it in a nasty way, just tell her that u cannot have contact with her anymore and could she please leave u alone. If she persists change ur number.... It may be hassle but is it not worth it for Allah? Of course it is.

Keep praying, dont ever stop praying because once u stop praying all lifelines to the Almighty have been cut, and u will have no reason to keep up with ur persistence in staying away from this girl.

Make dua with all ur might, right from the bottom of ur heart, ask Allah azawajal to keep u strong and guide u. We all know that when we give up something that is bad for us for the sake of Allah azawajal, then Allah will replace that thing with something ten times better. Who knows brother, Allah might send u a righteous wife that will assist u in all that is good and help you get to Jannah with her, inshaAllah.

InshaAllah i will remember u in my dua's, and please dont give up, shaytan is just trying to bring u down, its his biggest and only quest in life to take as many people to Jahanam with him, so when you think of this girl see what she is offering as what it is, haraam and dangerous and a long slippery slide to the hellfire. Repent brother, and may Allah ta'aala guide u, ameen.

Thanks my dear brother for the beautiful post!
I'm not in the age of merriage, i'm 15 years old=o

And i made dua yesterday after the prayer until i got tears from my eyes...but shaytan catch me again :/. Inshanallah I'll do as you said

ShyHijabi

Asalaam aleakum,

I think a quick cure would be to inform your parents and then give your phone to them. Since you state you are "addicted" to her then you need a proper intervention that does not involve your own will power. And if that fails let me know, I will post some verses from the Qur'an and Hadith going over clear details of the hellfire for those who do not respect the law of Allah swt.

Think of this girl as a key to hellfire, grasp it and you will burn.

Rebaz

Asalaam aleakum,

I think a quick cure would be to inform your parents and then give your phone to them. Since you state you are "addicted" to her then you need a proper intervention that does not involve your own will power. And if that fails let me know, I will post some verses from the Qur'an and Hadith going over clear details of the hellfire for those who do not respect the law of Allah swt.

Think of this girl as a key to hellfire, grasp it and you will burn.

Inform my parents...You don't know how serious my dad can get if i talk about girls...so no i don't think it's possible.I'm going to try out what the other brother said

:salam2:

you and her meet on the internet right?

let us say you marry her with the parents permission of course.

what make you think that she won't fall in love with someone else from the internet.

you will set yourself to destruction.

there is no such thing as love in the beginning of these occurrences. it turns into lust. so don't kid yourself.

refrain, and remember, the youth who hold their Chasity, will be rewarded much by Allah for doing so.

[edit] here is a very good lecture with this regard:http://www.halaltube.com/majesty-of-divine-speech-episode-19-the-healthy-marriage

Rebaz

you and her meet on the internet right?

let us say you marry her with the parents permission of course.

what make you think that she won't fall in love with someone else from the internet.

you will set yourself to destruction.

there is no such thing as love in the beginning of these occurrences. it turns into lust. so don't kid yourself.

refrain, and remember, the youth who hold their Chasity, will be rewarded much by Allah for doing so.

[edit] here is a very good lecture with this regard:http://www.halaltube.com/majesty-of-divine-speech-episode-19-the-healthy-marriage

As i said...I'm not in the age of merriage and the main idea was not to merry her...but I'm sure if she visited me few days ago i would do zina with her...But inshanallah I'll grow my faith up.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
assalamualaikum brother

don't worry if u have tried many times, or thinking u can't do it.
we are all weak, we think we can't do many things,
but actually the difficult things we have done in our lives are not from our ability, but are with Allah's help.
Just set in your mind that Allah will help you.
What you must do is only to be certain that you are not going to follow your wrong desires again.
Ask Allah to give you the strength to follow the truth.

وَالَّذِينَ جَاهَدُوا فِينَا لَنَهْدِيَنَّهُمْ سُبُلَنَا ۚ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَمَعَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ
(Quran, al-Ankaboot:69)
Translation: As for those who strive hard in Us (Our Cause), We will surely guide them to Our Paths (i.e. Allah's religion - Islamic Monotheism). And verily, Allah is with the Muhsinun (good doers)."

YOU HAVE TO TRY BROTHER. MAY ALLAH HELP YOU.

rightpath_357

SHAME SHAME on you!!!!!:lol:

Just kidding- sorry :shymuslima1:

Bro- my advice is to delete all her messages and photo's and EVERYTHING that has to do with her. You DO know how dangerous relationhips on the internet are- don't you? Seriously- it could be some old, gay guy. :astag:

Cut off yourself from her- block her on your phone-etc,

Go outside- get some fresh air- turn all your fake love to her into real love to Allah, your parents, etc

Hope this helps

Salam:)

ShyHijabi

Inform my parents...You don't know how serious my dad can get if i talk about girls...so no i don't think it's possible.I'm going to try out what the other brother said

That's exactly my point. Nothing is more serious than the hellfire, a destination you are going towards by interacting with this female. I htink you should be more afraid of Allah swt's judgement on this than your father's.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam Brother,
when we do a good job(like salah/quran recitation/zikr or serving parents/behaving good with ppl etc...)Angels possess around us....pray for our magfirah.....but when we intend to do/do a sin/bad job....according to law(as angels have no will to disobey Allah)angels leave you free and in absence saitan take position.but saitan will always try to access your thought through the whispering from others(in your case the girl)....may be the girl doesnt practice islam.as you are blessed,so saitan cant directly access,but trough her,saitan is whispering you n may be many others round the world are victim....
may allah bless us all.....specially of weak-eeman like us...

always read out audhubillah and astagfirullah...

jazakallahu khair
wa barakallahu feekum

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Could someone post a detailed description of Hellfire and its inhabitants over here for our brother? I think there is a thread about it in the archives somewhere.

MutlekM

I think as Shy Hijabi said to tell your father eventhough he might yell at you or even hit you it will be for your own good. Remember that your father was once a teen just like you and knows exactly how you feel. Also get rid of your cell phone and dont use the enternet for a couple of weeks and in those weeks devote yourself to Allaah sabhanawatalla read the Quran and go play outside. After that inshAllaah you have a much purer heart and farther apart from lifes pleasures and closer to paradise.

nizar83

aselemu aleikum, brothers and sisters dont we have better things to do than this?? mashallah

brother if you are addicted, than feed your addiction untill you meet ALLAH ta3ala, and face the consequences

if you sincerely fear ALLAH ta3ala and love what ALLAH ta3ala loves, than you will hate whatever ALLAH ta3ala hates.,..and believe me not worshipping ALLAH azza wajall...is not what he loves in his creation...neither is commiting zina..so either you stop bothering us brother and keep your issue to yourself or either you must really want this to stop, instead of saying your addicted which is str8 bs brother.

be sincere to ALLAH ,,be sincere to yourselves or else you are the 1 to end up losing big time.

allah yahdee ma aglak..ameen

FreedomFighter

It is good of you to come and seek help. At this time I imagine you need all the support you can get.

You know this is wrong, and that is one of the signs of faith. I don't have much to tell you but whatever I can. You are just 15 years old, these things might look appealing to you now but later on you will see it's not what it seems. And you are a Muslim with faith in your heart, and you know you are to please Allah. Now let's imagine what would have happened if you continued (God forbid);

You would have likely taken her as your girlfriend (haram). Every time you will wait for her messages, no? You will get very disappointed if she don't send you messages, if she couldn't stay in touch as often. All this will be going on behind your parents back, and they trust you. Now the worse of the worse could happen. Like you mentioned you almost could have done it. It's very dangerous akhi, and you will regret it forever. It's very dangerous because Allah hates it, and there is a scary punishment for it too. Although God may forgive it or not, it's not easy. The girl would also be putting herself in danger. And who knows, if the worst happened? E.x, you got her pregnant?? How are you going to deal with that? What will her parents do, what will yours do? You could land yourself in the biggest problem, it's not cool. And your only 15. You have a long life ahead of you, InshaAllah.

One thing you could do, like it's already been mentioned, is forget about this whole thing. Tell her you CAN'T be in such situation, a relationship because it would put you both in great anger. You fear Allah, you love Allah more. So cut ties, whatever. Delete her number or get a new one. Delete her from your msn, yahoo or whatever you've been using to get in touch. You will come to realize that all this is no use. All this is holding back your iman and will not help you on the Day. All this is just show, the glitter and it's nothing but going to the way of hell. Since you are this young, do find something that interests you. Play some sports, stay away from that which will get you addicted like this. Or just come to this forum, or other Islamic forums and learn more about your religion. Also read Qur'an and biographies of prophets.

And whatever it is, you have to keep away from things that will harm your faith and things that could make you do things you know is wrong. You are just like my little brother, and I would be hurt if my brother would get anywhere to zina. Remember to try to stay away as best as you can, because we are not perfect. Try to be the Muslim that you want to set as an example to others. So try your best to stay away from things that could harm you, I don't know how difficult it can be, but give it a go. And don't forget your prayers.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

[I will give a simple idea of how inshallah u can live ur life.

there are three things Allah like in this order.
1-namaz
2-obedience to parents
3 jihad-as in struggle for deen of Allah whichever way mental ,physical,emotional.

first let me tell you please accept islam again because since ur actions u have shown that who is our god.

is that girl ur god or Allah ur God.

who made her attractive.
remember today her smile may beguile u ,fool u.
but what of the day if u guys were to carry this romance out -and then each of u will shopw ur teeth to each other on day of judgement -not because u will be smiling but because u there wont be any skin any lipsany face.
imagine the truth.if Allah was going to punish -through an accident and half your face got ripped to the bone.-would u like to see her face...would u.
remember girls u indulge in this kind of behaviour r representatives of SATAN.

thats why Prophet of Allah said-BEWARE OF THE FITNA OF WOMEN.

so my friend u r on target .i hv been, my friends hv been we r 23 or so now .we r doing work of deen.we r HaPPY .we r single.we are ReAllY happy.mashallah.
we dont u to fall in this trap.u cannot imagine its consequence.

while the whole world is burning -oppression,injustice,people dying in iraq,afghanistan everywhere-Do u want to be so indifferent to the deen of Allah that you watch it wipe out.

now i am not telling u to go and blow urself nor even telling u to fight.
sometimes especially in our times dying is easy -it is the living for truth living against our own desires for Allah thats hard.

while kids ur age are dying for Allah you could do this much -resist temPtation.
and each youth who resists temptation is an asset to this deen to his parents and to the ummah.on the day of judgement Allah will give shade to one who resisted the seduction -the call of a girl for wrong doing0-by saying -I FEAR ALLAH -the Lord of the worlds!!!!

such will be under the shade of Allahs throne on the day people will not have faces because the heat will melt their skin.
O mujahid for you cry the Hooris of paradise....and you are crying for the fear of a girl who is hell bent on hooking u.
about you will boast your Creator -see my servant despite his 'love' is not doiung this -I will give him jannah.

brother send an sms to that girl-I FEAR ALLAH.
just this much if u really do Allah will help.

remember wives who live 20-30 years with their husbands.when the husband dies she weeps then after one day says -pls remove the dead body -it is giving fouls smell.

this is the reality of life.

Allah HE IS THE onLY OnE worthy of LOve Worthy of WoRsHip.