HELP!!!

MutlekM

:salam2:
I got asked out by 2 girls this year and I am guessing that they are not going to be the last. I said NO and told both of them that I was a muslim but I wondered how I can explain why in an esier and faster way for them to understand. I was thinking of using examples such as : "would you want a husband who went out with a couple and you would not what he did." In the Bible I think it says that ladies should kill their husband if he cheated her. Is the example alright or do any of you have a better idea if you do please tell me. Oh and by the way i am only in 8th grade so plz dont complicate things just keep it simple.
:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum,
Brother :) why makes thing hard, i just tell them sorry, dating is not allowed in my religion, we like to keep our love for only one women :) hehe :)

MutlekM

aslam o alikum,
Brother :) why makes thing hard, i just tell them sorry, dating is not allowed in my religion, we like to keep our love for only one women :) hehe :)

I know but i want to know how to let them understand why in a way that makes it esier to understand thx anyway brother.

muthmainnah

Assalamu'alaikum brother
you can tell her:

"It is not permissible for a Muslim man to date a woman and go out with her, because Allaah has forbidden the believers to do that, and I'm afraid of hell, what about you?"

MutlekM

Assalamu'alaikum brother
you can tell her:

"It is not permissible for a Muslim man to date a woman and go out with her, because Allaah has forbidden the believers to do that, and I'm afraid of hell, what about you?"

I know that I just to know how i could explain it to nonmuslims so they understand why it haram. inshallah and thank you and may allah keep us away from hell AMEEN

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Though I do not think it's necessary for you get into the *why we don't* mode and explain to them if they don't ask you..I'll still tell you what I think is good to say in a situation like that which require *directness and honesty*

just say

"Dating can bring all sorts of harm like emotional stress, and physical acts which can lead to more emotional problems, pregnancies, or std's and since Allah does not approve of us harming ourselves purposely and He Knows things best, we follow His commands and we don't date"

I don't know if there's a simpler (and more direct) way to put it..when you speak of topics like that you have to sort of *get deep* but inshallah you'll eventually pick up advice which will help you :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum brother :) some of the answers ive used before

" my friend i care about u too much to test drive you before marriage"

" my religious teaches me to respect women not to readjust women"

brother :) lol i dont remember others :) but basically listen to brother AYman1 he is right just teach them about islam. the best way to go

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
I got asked out by 2 girls this year and I am guessing that they are not going to be the last. I said NO and told both of them that I was a muslim but I wondered how I can explain why in an esier and faster way for them to understand. I was thinking of using examples such as : "would you want a husband who went out with a couple and you would not what he did." In the Bible I think it says that ladies should kill their husband if he cheated her. Is the example alright or do any of you have a better idea if you do please tell me. Oh and by the way i am only in 8th grade so plz dont complicate things just keep it simple.

don't worry about them brother. you don't owe them an explanation. if they try to make fun of you, don't let it get you down because while they laugh you'll be pleasing ALLAH SWT. be strong

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Non-Muslims think that freedom means to do as we please as long as we don't hurt others or invade their personal rights.

It is true. But, The problem is that many people neglect the fact that everything they say or do has an effect on others. And to us Muslims, It is very recmmended to have a positive effect on others where we all get rewarded for it, But to have a negitive effect makes us accomplices where we all will be punished. And to those who have no faith or maybe false or wrong beliefs won't even care what effect they have on others and will do as they please even if its wrong.

Dating doesn't only effect the couple involved, But the effect will exceed to their families, friends, and Acquaintances. And even with the intention of marriage it'll still be wrong because you'll never know what Fait (Qadar) has for you.

Lets review what most bad effects come from dating..

1. Zina (Adultery).
2. Ightisaab (Rape).
3. Pregnancy from adultery or rape.
4. Single parenting.
5. Killing.
6. Sex Diseases.
7. Theft.
8. bastards (illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents).
9. Short periods of marriage (rarely long lasting).
10. Divorces.

And many more bad effects, destrying persons, families, communities, and nations.

Islam came to prevent all of this this.

MutlekM

Thanx a lot to all the brothers and sisters I think I have a better way of looling at this now I hope I didnt waste any of your time.