Hifdh Tutor (Sister) Needed ASAP!

swtangel45

Asalamu Alaikum wrwb,

Im doing hifdh, But If I had someone who could listen to it, and be in charge it would a lot more helpful atleast for a month, because I force myself to do it, and then get lazy , then do it, and I really need some tutor, Dont worry I wont bother you, Its only when Im alone that I get lazy:shymuslima1:, and since Im a sister, I would need a sister, and someone that can help for free, sadaqah jaariah? I have a month before madrassah, If someone can pleaseee help me asap?? and OFCOURSE someone strict, firm, that wont let me get lazy.

jazakumullah ahsanal jazaa!!

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
asalamualaikm sister.

i wud like to help but unfortunately i dont hav my own pc in the timebeing.
but if i do hav soon inshalah i wil tel u.

salam.

revert2007

Love Fishing
i can help u...heheheh..i dont know quran but i can look at my transliteration..thats what i do with my husband..unless u want a good quran sister..lol

anyway my help is always there and u know i hv mic...

swtangel45

Jazakumullah khairan!!
Im really sorry, but There was a sister who offered before, so to be fair I asked her first, and alhamdulilah we ae doing it together now..alhamdulillah, I reallyy appreciated ur help, jazakumullah khairan!

Maha*

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatuallah wa barakatuh,

I'm sorry to be posting this in your thread, but I have the exact same request. I have the time-table for my memorization and everything, I just need someone to help me actually follow it. Anyone who has just 15 minutes to spare daily, please. Jazak allah khairan! :hearts:

Wa alaikum el salam.

swtangel45

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatuallah wa barakatuh,

I'm sorry to be posting this in your thread, but I have the exact same request. I have the time-table for my memorization and everything, I just need someone to help me actually follow it. Anyone who has just 15 minutes to spare daily, please. Jazak allah khairan! :hearts:

Wa alaikum el salam.

Wa alaikum asalam wrwb,
NOT a problem at all! I can help you, lol, I needed some one for my self, because when the works got to do with me I can be lazy, but with others, definitely not! So may I help you?? Im helping this other girl too, so I would be delighted and honored to help you too! Wa iyaakum khairan!

Maha*

Wa alaikum asalam wrwb,
NOT a problem at all! I can help you, lol, I needed some one for my self, because when the works got to do with me I can be lazy, but with others, definitely not! So may I help you?? Im helping this other girl too, so I would be delighted and honored to help you too! Wa iyaakum khairan!

Asalamu aliakum wa rahmatuallah wa barakatuh,

Yes that would be great! I know how you feel exactly, I wanted to help you too but hassana beat me to it! :D I'll PM you right away.

Wa alaikum el salam.

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu,

Mashallah sister Maha and swtangel45 plz make dua to Allah tha He also makes me memorize With Meaning so that i can Inshallah just in His fear preach the truth.Ameen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen Ya Rahmaan.Ameen Ya Rabbulala'mee.Ameen Ya Allah.Ameen.

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakathuu.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Asalamu aliakum wa rahmatuallah wa barakatuh,

Yes that would be great! I know how you feel exactly, I wanted to help you too but hassana beat me to it! :D I'll PM you right away.

Wa alaikum el salam.
all of u beat me just because i dont know quran :(

lol..just kidding...alhamdulilah many sisters are determined in memorising quran..and me too....plz pray for me that i can memorise juz amma hehehe...still learning to crawl :shymuslima1: