i m a new member

arshad83

:salam2:
this is Arshad Iqbal from Islamabad, Pakistan , nd i m new here, one of my friend said about this site and i hope i wil learn and wil share my knowladge with others ,i hope it'll be really good place for me. insha Allah.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! mashallah bro..i am so happy that you are now the member of our tti...welcome to tti :jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:..hehe, i am the first to reply you :) :) :)...inshallah, brother you will learn a lot about islam over here..and i hope you clear all your doubts , which you have about islam..(inshallah)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum bro! welcome to tti and enjoy your stay here - ask questions no matter how stupid you think they are!

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatuLlah brother

Welcome to TTI!!!!
InshaAllah you'll enjoy your time here and benefit lots.

:)
wa :salam2:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum:)

WELCOME to TTI and to the family brother Irshad:) we're glad to have you here with us:)inshaAllah, iam looking forward to your posts/threads:) May you be educated and may you educate us.ameen:)
Allah hafiz now and always:)

TeenagerMuslim

this is Arshad Iqbal from Islamabad, Pakistan , nd i m new here, one of my friend said about this site and i hope i wil learn and wil share my knowladge with others ,i hope it'll be really good place for me. insha Allah.
Wa'alikum salaam,

Welcome to this beneficial Forum, Bhai Arshad. Insha'Allah, you are going to enjoy your time here.

Salaam

fada_all

salam alikom have awarm welcome :SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
welcome to TTI brother. May this site be beneficial to you in gaining knowledge and follow correct deen. Ameen.

:wasalam:

TeenagerMuslim

thanks 2 all, Masha Allah really im so happy to see all da replys.
You are welcome bro. We are happy to have you here too.

brother nd sisters 1st of all i want 2 share this beautiful web-link...

quranexplorer.com
Jazak Allah for your pure intention, but it has already been posted - and discussed - here as well. Nevertheless, it's indeed a great website to study Quran and Ahadeeth.

PLEASE READ: Some Important Islamic Topics, The Characteristics of Muhamad Rasul-Allah, Prepare to Face your Lord etc. Let's read them all one bit at a time. :)

Wa'salaam