i'm getting overwhelmed.24 hrs is just....

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: wabrakath brothers and sisters,
I just want to ask for your du'as. Please make du'a for me sincerely, to make My life easy for me.
I'm not having any kind of tragedy in my life, but I just find that 24hours is way too limited for the things which I need to do in one day.
I'm doing nothing else than what is required of me to do, compulsory to do,yet at the end of the day, I've got tonnes of things incompleted. I'm just tired of trying, I've been trying for the last two month. I get a very little time to even visit here, that is when I take a break from studies, I usually do not post anything now, not even a reply to a friends post also.Cause I'm in a lack of time. I need time. Please make du'a for me to make my brain, and arms work faster than this speed.
I'm in the 3rd year of medicine, I need to learn a mountain of things everyday, plus what is required in my religion. the reason I'm finding this semester so difficult and lack of time is I'm trying to learn arabic+qur'an byheart as I do not want to keep it untill I complete my sememster(worldly knowledge). So please make du'a for me to make my brain power boost and a way to make all this things work.
:wasalam: warahmathullah wabarakaath.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum

INSHAALLAH sis we will
well i hope you say your AOUZBILLAH & BISMILLAH before starting work. that really helps

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

SISTER U CAN DO ONE THING AT ATIME.THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE LEARNT THE HARD WAY.BUT TRUE IT IS.
THINK EVEN BY STUDYING MED U WILL BE ABLE TO SERVE ALLAHS NEEDY SERVANTS SO IF NIYAT LIKE THAT THEN THAT IS IBADA TOO.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamualaykum,

I'll make dua for you in my next salah inshaallah. I'm sorry i have no other advice to offer you my sister but Allah will make it easy inshaallah..

a_stranger

:salam2: sister

I think that we humans have a limited power but not little one so be moderate and since your intention is to please Allah swt you are on the correct way but don`t overload yourself ....Continue step by step...

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my dear sister

Surely you will be in my duas inshaAllah. Keep trust in Allah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: sister,
First of all i would advice you is,...Don't make it hard on yourself . Inshallah if you take it step by step it will be easy. May ALLAH SWT make it easy for you. Inshallah ALLAH SWT will reward you for your intentions.

:wasalam:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:wasalam: warahmathullah all dear brothers and sisters,
jazzakAllah khairan khathir for the du'as. I'm really in need of these du'as made by Allah(swt) obedient servents like you all. Please include me in your prayers.
I love you all for the sake of Allah and May he make life easy for all of us.ameen
wassalam alaikum warahmathullah.

Abdirahman!

asalamu aluykum
o Allah please help this sister, o Allah help her master what she is trying to learn, o Allah hafiz her, o Allah bless her this life and the day of judgment.
ameen, ameen, ameen