Interesting mathematical proofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zainab bala

Allah is sufficient.
O Allah! The Most Great, i affirm Your Greatness and i acknowledge Your nearness.
jazakallah khairan.

iidob_123

assalam brother
i think you find this in Ahmed deedats book but i think you dont know he himself banned this book coz the unison he showed day,year,satisfaction etc are same but u can get many dis similerities just for xmple hoe many times allahs name mention in quran and how many allah we have? how many hell mention and whats its numbersetc? so this mathematical calculation books abandon brother.i think i didnt hurt your feelings.
thanks allah

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
*post removed*

As-salaamu `alaykum.

I am doubtful about this (and most of what is spread in emails). Salaat has appeared 5 times in the Qur'aan? I can think of more than 5 instances of As-Salaah, not including the aayaat in which the article (و) appears with the word. Perhaps the word Salaah (without the definite article)does appears 5 times, can any one shed light on this? And even if Salaah has appeared 5 times, As-Salaah, Salaah was-Salaah are one and the same thing anyway, differing only in context and whether they're general or specific. Allaah knows best.

Anyway, here are the references...

Al-Baqarah (2):2
An-Nisa (4):43
An-Nisa (4):101
An-Nisa (4):102
An-Nisa (4):103
An-Nisa (4):142
Al-Ma'idah (5):6
Al-Ma'idah (5):58
Al-Baiyinah (98):5

And with 'and' or 'wa' attached to the word...

Al-Baqarah (2):45
Al-Baqarah (2):153

Can someone add to this/explain?

EDIT: Using http://ar.quran.nu/ I just done a quick search of صلاة and found only aayaat wherin the ال was attached.

Was-salaam

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

"mathematical miracles" in Quran were popularised by a person called Rashaad Khalifa. This deviant went ot the extent of claiming that he Quarn had been modified when certain numbers were not matching with his theory.

Alhamdulillah, his theory was refuted and exposed by school children from on of the Gulf Countries. They presented computerised calculations to disprove it.

Details of this are in the book
"The 19 Miracle of Quran Hoax or heresey"
by Abu Ameenah Bilal Phillips.

:wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
:salam2:

"mathematical miracles" in Quran were popularised by a person called Rashaad Khalifa. This deviant went ot the extent of claiming that he Quarn had been modified when certain numbers were not matching with his theory.

Alhamdulillah, his theory was refuted and exposed by school children from on of the Gulf Countries. They presented computerised calculations to disprove it.

Details of this are in the book
"The 19 Miracle of Quran Hoax or heresey"
by Abu Ameenah Bilal Phillips.

:wasalam:

As-salaamu `alaykum. Lying about Allaah's kitaab. Laa hawla walaa quwwata ila billaah!!! As if that wasn't bad enough, the man then apostated in broad daylight if I remember correctly. Haven't read that book, but the author references it in his book on `Uloom Al-Qur'aan.

Status
Not open for further replies.