Jehova's folks shov their flyers but refuse to take mine

IslamicGirl24

Dear septithol.

let's make things easy for all of us, okay? by understanding each other's view point. First of all, nobody is telling you that you are going to hell or heaven. Did anyone write that?? no! All we are trying to tell you is that Islam is a religion which makes everything easy for us. It teaches us to remember our creator every moment.
Just consider for a moment that there is no perfect religion on this Earth. huh?? What a crazy thought. Surely the One Who created us would want us all to obey and worship Him in only one way, wouldn't He?? therefore, there must be a true religion because God loves His creations and would want a very perfect way of life for them. This way of life... we find in Islam. Tell me, how many religions will you find which teach you Everthing. EVERY SINGLE THING. How to pray? How to eat? How to remember God? How to say Salaam?
You will find that NO religion tells you about everything EXCEPT Islam. And that's sure short.
If a person REALLY believes in One God and wants to attain His love he will go to all limits in order to find God's love. And Allah will surely help him. But if someone says that i believe in God but don't want to worship Him everytime and want to just live my life. What will Allah do?? Send him to Heaven!!??! OH PLEASE!
TRUE muslims spend their whole lives worshiping Allah. They are the ones who are rewarded best both in this world and in the world hereafter. Have you met any TRUE scholar of Islam. The answer would be NO! Otherwise you won't have such silly thoughts about Islam.

I simply fail to Undersatnd that why would somebody follow a religion KNOWING that its not 100% true! We muslims don't believe that! We believe that this is the true religion from Allah because there is no contradiction in it.

A question I would like to ask you:

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT ISLAM IS NOT 100% TRUE, THEN HAVE U EVER FOUND ANY any KIND OF CONTRADICTION IN QURAN??

this question has been asked to you several times but you have NEVER bothered to answer it.

Amir_of_spain

Asalam wailkium bros and sista's and friends. I've been away for some time, mostly owing to my worklife and the horrible commuting exhausting, energy draining weekly occurence. Anyways i've missed you old folks. Let me jump in with some of my own straight forward analysis on brother septithol post.

I'm not sure what your point is. I do know that most people of most religions think everyone who doesn't believe their particular religion is going to hell, but I think that is absolute foolishness.

We muslim's believe God almighty is the only one who will ultimately decide whether you go to heaven as a result of your deeds, the conduct and in the manner in which you lived of your life, if it was good and acceptable. And God has shown the way of life someone should lead is in submission to God shown by the example of the prophet(s). So it's not foolishness, its rather logical that if one goes against the law of God and dies in this state that they may be punished for their actions. Similarly in this life, if we go against the law of society, and persist in doing criminal actions, we evitably will face justice, and the result can be community service, prison and ultimately execution.

To think someone is not going to heaven, because they do not know the absolute truth about God

I absolutely agree with this principle, however what if there were events or occasions (episodes) in life where the truth was presented to you, revealed to you yet due to one's own desires, ignorance, negative feelings in the heart, that individual rejected it and missed that opportunity to realise and seize the truth. Thus, of that person died, and God showed them those signs' or chances' where in the truth was presented, yet that person rejected, threw away the application form due to their own arrogance and pride, then its their own fault. So punishment for that individual can be warrent, you refused to take those opportunities that were presented/given to you.

Now, some people here have said that according to the Islam religion, people who have never learned of Islam can still go to heaven, but those who have learned of it and reject it, will not go to heaven. This is actually an interesting point, but oversimplifies things.

To broaden this statement, what we really mean is, no one knows what is the end situation of a person. You could be one the straight path, done good all your life, however in the last hurdle, Allah would test your heart, to reveal the arrogance and pride buried deep inside, and by failing that vital test, one could end up in hellfire. Whilst the opposite can also occur, one can do all the evil and be rebellous, but then towards the end of their life, Allah may test them with a special trial, in which that individual actually passes, and as a result, enters paradise. No one knows that the end is, we only see each other's actions, but only Allah knows what is in the heart, ie who is sincere. So hence thats why the scholars say what you pointed out.

What I think is interesting about the point, is the question of, what happens to a person who hears some particular truth about God, but then chooses to reject that truth?

We would say such a person has done harm only to themselves. You when we talk about the truth' or the 'reality of life' in terms of God and religion, we say there is a clear distinction between the truth and the falsehood. You don't have to be a engineer or a scientist or a lawyer to understand or to make sense of the truth when it crosses your path. The whole reason for us having free will and being the creation of Allah that can use our mind and god given reason, is to differentiate the truth from falsehood. Often many people end up rejecting the truth after it is shown to them simply because their hearts have become overtake by their own selfish desires, and although their logical human mind and reason may accept the truth presentedto them, their heart's haven't as it too consumed with all the negative human qualities of greed, lust, arrogance and pride. Thus, Allah says after been given the truth, if one rejects it, they only harm themselves, ie their own interests in this life and the next. As khalid bin wahleed put it 'disbelief is like a desert which makes one lose their way', so you bear the decision and its consequence on the day of judgment in the court of Allah and his angels.

If somebody rejects a truth that they hear, because they honestly do not believe it, and it truly does not make any sense to them, then I think they are likely to be forgiven.

In this situation we can say that truth is being mixed with deception. So it is then upto that individual to persue this enquiry, and to investigate it, using his intellect, wealth, experience and god given logical/reason. It's upto to that person who doesn't believe the world is flat based on your evidence, to go do some independent research, to investigate the matter, to see if it is the truth or not. Same with the message of Allah, if your not convinced by what you heared, then its for you, by your own god given free will to evaluate it further on so then you can verify it and then accept it or reject it. But after investigating, if that person then still persists to reject the truth because of their own negative desires then they have to bear responsibilty for it on the day of judgement. Ultimately in both situations, God almighty is supreme in wisdom, justice and might and his decision will always be the correct, in judging whether or not someone is blameworthy in rejecting his signs, proofs and message during the lifetime we kept on turning away from it.

And by the way, if you think about it, it is also possible for a person to claim they believe something that is actually true, but to do so dishonestly, because they do not actually believe it, but are claiming it for some other reason than truly believing it.

This is why Allah says to the reader of the quran, i know what is inside you (your hidden thoughts and desires) whether you reveal it or not, i know it, i've seen it, ie you may have hidden it from your wife, friends, family and neighbours but you cannot hide it from me. Thus we are told to purify our intentions and actions before the time comes when it will be too late.

Anyway, as for people not comprehending my particular religion, as I have said in a few other posts, my particular religion is extremely complicated. Probably most people would not be able to understand it.

You cannot come up with your own religion, as you did not create the heavens and the earth and you do not determine life and death, you won't be ressurecting the day and judging people on the day of judgment. This is the dominion of the creator, maker, originator, therefore the only religion or truth that we should follow has to come from God, ie externally and not from any internal human though i.e. contructing our own religion, as if we God ourselve. This is definetly a misguidance, and Allah will cross examine those individuals saying why did you do that when i sent you my book as gudiance and my messenger as example/with clear signs, then why did you reject this and come out with all these irrational man-made religions, ie why did you end up following yourself.

So in summary my view is we live very brief life's, we can be distracted by our work and families, the abundant material in the world, but all this fancy play will become useless at the moment of death, after which we only have our moral deeds that will count or be of significance on the day of judgment. Quran clear tape records and plays the excuses of the people who try on that day to give their own reasons why they failed to follow the truth and ultimately their statements will be replied to, and shown to them, just like playing a recorded tape of themselves, thus those who did good will deserve reward and those who didn't have to be punished just like in this world we punish those in the courts who are guilty.

Finally, i'd like to say we welcome more of your posts brother Septithol i hope i tried to clearly answer them in a short concise manner and i look forward to your response and with that i will go have my dinner!

Amir of spain

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2: brother... Wow.. Have you tried to convey Islam to your brother?? This is an interesting situation you have.. Has he tried to convert you to JW ?

I have found that there one thing we have in common with JW and that's the fact that they don't believe Jesus is god like the rest of the christians :astag:
Could this make them the closest to Islam among the rest of the Christians?

Also, I have met other denominations such as Catholics and Protestants who denied that JW are Christians. However, when the JW were at my door they insisted that they are Christians... So; are they .. or aren't they??

Strange thing...

:salam2:

it is true that they don't believe in Jesus as God, and they do not consider themselves to be christians. they consider themselves to be " Jehovah's Witnesses " . i haven't tried to convince my brother of the truth of islam. not because i don't want to but because he has been involved with JW for 30 years and is programmed. he won't listen to anyone else but his religious elders. he has to stumble upon it on his own. also because i'm not a JW he is limited to the amount of time he can spend with non JW members even if they were your own family. he has tried to convert me, but he has never been successful. he never takes it personally.

the leadership of the group have their spies as well. they'll check to see if members are secretly attending non-JW services or places that they aren't permitted to be. if they get caught they face a trial by their elders and face excommunication or shunning which means members disassociate themselves with them. even one's one wife and children would be required to do the same. it's very serious indeed.
:wasalam:

BigAk

it is true that they don't believe in Jesus as God, and they do not consider themselves to be christians. they consider themselves to be " Jehovah's Witnesses " . i haven't tried to convince my brother of the truth of islam. not because i don't want to but because he has been involved with JW for 30 years and is programmed. he won't listen to anyone else but his religious elders. he has to stumble upon it on his own. also because i'm not a JW he is limited to the amount of time he can spend with non JW members even if they were your own family. he has tried to convert me, but he has never been successful. he never takes it personally.

the leadership of the group have their spies as well. they'll check to see if members are secretly attending non-JW services or places that they aren't permitted to be. if they get caught they face a trial by their elders and face excommunication or shunning which means members disassociate themselves with them. even one's one wife and children would be required to do the same. it's very serious indeed.

WOW.... I had no idea about all this... Thank you for enlightening me my brother.... And what I am mostly excited about; guess what???

The fact that you are my MUSLIM brother... May Allah keep you and me on the right path. May Allah guide your brother and his family onto the right path.

BigAk

Finally, i'd like to say we welcome more of your posts brother Septithol i hope i tried to clearly answer them in a short concise manner and i look forward to your response and with that i will go have my dinner!

Amir of spain

Septithol is a sister...

You have put together an awesome post my brother; which must have required alot of thought and much patience. I pray that your wise words won't go in vain as Septithol reads them. With such wisdom I kind of wish you were the actual Amir of Spain. :D

Rashadi

That's a perfect example of a cult and, unfortunately, Christianity has given birth to so many cults in the last few centuries that I have lost count. They just keep coming out with something new and one of the difficulties with the Bible is that many of its verses are unclear and can be interpreted in so many different ways. One can make a prophesy about one's own self by using Biblical verses. The same verse that some Muslims quote out of John and use it for Muhammad(saaws) is used by others as a prophesy about someone else. This just the kind of book it is and one who does not fear Allah nor has guidance will have no problems making his/her own religion, and especially if wealth is involved. This is exactly the cause behind these cults is wealth and control over the people. May Allah guide them, Amin.

BigAk

That's a perfect example of a cult and, unfortunately, Christianity has given birth to so many cults in the last few centuries that I have lost count. They just keep coming out with something new and one of the difficulties with the Bible is that many of its verses are unclear and can be interpreted in so many different ways. One can make a prophesy about one's own self by using Biblical verses. The same verse that some Muslims quote out of John and use it for Muhammad(saaws) is used by others as a prophesy about someone else. This just the kind of book it is and one who does not fear Allah nor has guidance will have no problems making his/her own religion, and especially if wealth is involved. This is exactly the cause behind these cults is wealth and control over the people. May Allah guide them, Amin.

You are very correct brother Rashadi... It very funny to me.. Yesterday I was walking at the Mall in my hometown. I have noticed that African Americans are having booths now in the middle of the mall where they're selling huge posters and framed pictures of Obama.. A few of the huge pictures looked like they had an open book with Obama in foreground. I was intregued. Upon further examination guess what it was?? LoL The book was the bible with the words Barack all inserted within the verses. Apparently now Barack is mentioned by name in the bible.. Can you believe that?? Hahahah... I can't remember now what chapter and verse... But, I will go back tomorrow and will take notes... Hahahah..

Amazing what they're going to come up with next....

Musulmanin

Am I or anyone learning anything beneficial here?

I'm getting bored :SMILY153:.....

Alhumdullilah there is surah Al-Kafiroon

[yt]JC4A9KHyqIo&feature[/yt]

ShyHijabi

Septithol,

1. No one has said that. As a matter of fact, what we've said over and over again is that no one knows who goes to hell and who goes to heaven, only Allah.

2. While the computer is nto mentioned by name we are taught how to approach things dealing with communication and education. We are to turn away from the forbidden (p.o.r.n.) and embrace the allowed....so education and exchange of ideas.

3. Actually what Islam teaches is that over and over and over again the true message was revealed through thousands of prophets but people continually tried to muck up the water. The prophets would tell them about the oneness of God and soon afterward someone would try to tack on extra. Like you they wanted to make thing more complex and thus harder to understand. Mohammed (saws) was the last Prophet and the complete truth was revealed in the Quran. So it's there for whomever desires to seek it.

You confuse shame with modesty. For instance, defecation is a perfectly natural and normal function of the human body. But you've been taught to do it in private. So tell me, why do you hide it if it's completely normal and healthy body function? Our bodies are private and we choose who ahs the priveledge to gaze upon them. No one is allowed to look at me unless I decide it is so. But women in the Western style of dress don't ahve that choice. They wear short skirts and low cut shirts bc they think it makes them "free" but all it does is make them an object for men to slobber over. So in the end I am more free than she is.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
sister septithol,
i read your discussion and feels like you have a misconception about freedom, Freedom doesn't mean doing whatever someone wishes, freedom means doing things in accordance with the law, if what your saying is called freedom then people wud stop following the traffic light.
See islam is wise in his laws and guidelines, your saying that a women shud be free to wear miniskirts, sure she might be free but did you ever stop to think what are you doing to the guys that glance at you.
Yes the guyz might be all saliving over you, but there are people who are trying to be sincere to their wives, other women or their religion, your creating a feeling in their mind that shouldn't be there, everytime u wear a miniskirt your helping the guyz be less sincere to their wives, now you might say well its the guyz fault he shudn't look or have these feelings WRONG, for guyz its somethings that becomes really hard to control, cuz of the way women dress, almost all the population of young guyz in these western countries have gotten in the bad habit of masterbation (excuse me language), so many millions of guyz cheat on their wives and gf, there is a really high rape rate .... now cuz of ur decisions ur ruining someone's else life. Your so called freedom is first fueling those men that want it that way but your also destroying lives for the millions that dont want things to be that way, cuz of you alot of people will become depressed and lonely and thats why there is a high suicide rate in western countries as well cuz guyz get caught in depression after seeing half naked girls and not being able to fulfill his desires with her.
Now you might defend it with w/e way you want, you can never encompass the view point of most of the men out there.
take care and hope you give some thought to wat i said before you start argueing back

PS: take time from your life to go to the nearest centre for suiciding teenagers Support or something and maybe something will make your heart move

ShyHijabi

Septithol,

Some of your circular reasoning is quite preposterous.

Both someone who deliberately dresses in alluring clothes, AND someone who is overly worried about whether anyone will see any part of their body therefore covers their body completely up to prevent it, are both immodest

Someone who chooses to cover their body completely to prevent someone from slobering over it is considered immodest? This tells me you've bought the Western lie of freedom hook, line and sinker. Women dress "sexy" int eh West because they've been taught it is their freedom. But when they are whistled at and oggled by strangers most of them become offended. But they cannot control who gets to look at them and who doesn't.

I am sorry but comparing bashing yourself in your head with a hammer to the freedom of wearing hijab is silly and a straw man argument. One is harmful and deadly the other is a liberation from the objectification of your body that the West has made you slave to. My worth is in my intelligence and personality, but this society has convinced you it is in showing some cleavage and leg.

Have you ever tried to wear hijab? You see I've dressed in the Western style when I bought into the lie of "freedom" and I now wear hijab. I speak from both sides of the fence but I cannot say the same for you. You've most likely never worn hijab so you speak from ignorance.

Lastly, do you cover your breasts? Is so then you are oppressed by your own circular reasoning. Go outside with your breasts exposed and see how long it takes before you are hauled off to jail. Your breasts are strictly an organ for feeding children but this culture has sexualized them to the point of making it illegal to expose them. I find it ironic that Americans (mostly) are obessed with women covering their hair and scream "oppression" yet are expected to cover their breasts when men can walk freely without a shirt. Should we all protest how oppressed you are? No because this si the societal norms of modesty which you yourself subscribe to.

In the end I feel you have your own entrenched ideas about what freedom and liberation are from the Western media. Don't tell me how it feels to be a hijabi, you don't know. I am free.

BigAk

Brothers and sisters.... I think you are all wasting your valuable time and efforts on septithol... Just let her go free to do whatever and stop beating the dead horse...

Can we pull the plug on this please???..... She managed to sabotage the main topic of this thread as she does with every other...