Libyan Protests: Deadly 'day of rage' in Libya

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Unconfirmed reports suggest the Migraha tribe has now abandoned Gaddafi. This follows the Tuareg and Warfela tribes who came out in support of the protests yesterday.

Al Arabiya reports Gaddafi will be delivering a TV address soon. If he does, you can bet we'll be covering it on Al Jazeera English.

Gaddafi's top aide tells Al Jazeera: To keep his seat and his power, Gaddafi will "stop at nothing". Al Jazeera correspondent Rawya Rageh tweets: "Amazing interview on AJA now! Man who I always saw as Gaddafi's shadow when I visited - now trashing the Libyan leader.

abdul-aziz

According to Al-Jazeera,

- Officers in the Libyan army issued a communique urging all soldiers to mobilize and head to Tripoli to remove Al-Qazzhaafi.

- Ads appeared in Guinea and Nigeria for mercenaries to fight in Libya, for $2000 a day.

I must of missed that mentioned, so the Libyan Army has sided with its citizens totally?

I saw them show many mercenaries captured.

Thinking of all the problems people are having in these countries with their rulers:
right away I think of ayat 18-22 of surat Ibrahim (14) and ayah 90 of surat An-Nahl 16; is the result for the injustice and oppression.

:wasalam:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Gaddafi appears on state TV: Libyan leader says "I am in Tripoli and not in Venezuela

Over a hundred bodies of soldiers who refused to follow orders, found at camp in Benghazi, in mass grave

Head of Libya Doctors: "We are seeing wounds by weapons that I don´t think have been used against human beings before"

Maha*

B.R.Q News Network | B.R.Q
Gaddafi, Ahmed Gaddaf AlDam, "the official envoy of Gaddafi," entered across the Egyption Boarder and presented $ 5 billion to a tribe called "Awlad Ali" to form an army to attack him on the city of Benghazi, but Luckly the tribe refused.

Mahmoud Shammam: Gaddhafi has no longer control over three quarters of Libyan lands.

Exclusive: Qaddaf A' Damm is trying to persuade some Egyptian Tribes, especially at the Libyan/Egyptian borders and other areas like Al Fayyoum with money, to join the mercenaries that Al Qaddafi is using to kill his people in cold blood in front of the whole world. And the Egyptians refused.

Confirmed Exclusive: Al Qaddafi spokesman is in Egypt to arrange for airplanes to transport mercenaries to Libya.

Al Jazeera - Ahmad Fayez Jebril: Ahmad Qaddaf A' Damm is situated now at a hotel near Cairo Airport - and failed miserably at spreading the Fetna "dissolution" between the Arab Tribes in West Egypt, and was sacked from it as the Tribes refused dealing with him

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Gaddafi says he will fight to the last drop of blood with the Libyan people behind him. Vows to die as a Martyr

Gaddafi: Where were you when we were fighting the USA and Britain? And when we fought Israel & Sadat on the border? The protesters had been given drink and drugs.

Libya is suspended, immediately, from the Arab League - Al Jazeera

Ibn Uthaymin

Gaddafi says he will fight to the last drop of blood with the Libyan people behind him. Vows to die as a Martyr

Oh boy, he makes Mubarak look like a Nobel peace prize winner.

One thing about Gaddafi though, is he`s got swag. He`s always rolling with his fly smoked glasses

justoneofmillion

- Fidel Castro of Cuba said that the US, with the help of NATO, will soon occupy Libya.
:salam2: Akhi,Me too thinking to a certain extent if they are stupid enough though..The most cynical thing though is to hear western official voices screaming out for crimes against humanity ,what hypocrites!They never did when it was about denouncing them where and as long as their interests were secured.I wanna see a revolution in the United states for all these problems to settle down once and for all,if people really wanna break the system and stop the poison from circulating.

Maha*

Oh boy, he makes Mubarak look like a Nobel peace prize winner.

One thing about Gaddafi though, is he`s got swag. He`s always rolling with his fly smoked glasses

Indeed. But we also got to know very recently that Mubarak was willing for a massacre as well (the day before he stepped down) had it not been for the army disobeying the orders. Alhamdulela. Great respect we have for them. Now it's time for Gaddafi to go!

B.R.Q |Breaking news:Revolutionaries in "Nalut" city managed to control the gas pipeline linking Italy and "al hamada al hamraa"

fatma_said

:salam2:

Please pray for the people of libya. He wants the country to end up like somalia. god forbid :tti_sister:

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Libyan Interior Minister Abdel Fattah Younes has been reportedly kidnapped in Benghazi after he had resigned to join protesters.

CONFIRMED: Two battleships have arrived in Malta after refusing Gaddafi's orders to shell Benghazi

300 prisoners found in underground cells at Al Fadhel Bu Omar Barracks in Benghazi today

Libya police chief says two "Islamic emirates" set up in east of country & Benghazi residents "on hallucinogenic drugs"

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

At least 1000 people have been killed since Monday.

Press TV reports two Libyan warships have mutinied and will not attack the port city of Benghazi.

May the bloodshed end soon.

fatma_said

i dont think those reports have been confirmed. I now think there is no other way than for Qaddafi to be executed.

Shak78

i dont think those reports have been confirmed. I now think there is no other way than for Qaddafi to be executed.

If Qaddafi wants to be a maytar in his eyes all he needs to do is step outside and his wish will come true. It is great to hear that Libyan soldiers/air man/ navy personel will not kill fellow Libyans. May Allah protect those trying to rid this corrupt and evil regime.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaamu `alaykum

The `Allaamah, Ash-Shaykh `Abdur-Rahmaan al-Barraak gave a fatwaa to the people of Libya:

[yt]L2xUQb7GGdU[/yt]

In brief the shaykh, Hafidhahullaah, said:

- O Muslims of Libya, the problems that are occuring in your country; it is an obligation upon the Muslims to cooperate in correcting the situation, as a right to the blood of the innocent.

- The ruler of Libya is ahmaq (basically an idiot?) in the way he conducts himself in his land and outside of it; it is known tht he has made statements of kufr, actions of kufr and in reality he is not a leader in terms of the Sharee`ah.

- The one who is preventing revolting against him, is causing the absence of the abilitiy to do so, ... it's inflaming a fire between the government and the people.

- The head of this prevention is this dhaalim (oppressor) , ahmaq ! So its an obligation for the people of Libya to be united in the face of this dhaalim.

- It is not permissible for any worker from the army, (police etc) to help this dhaalim agaisnt their brothers ... but rather they should help their brothers in removing this dhaalim.

- Then the Shaykh makes du`aa' at the end... that Allah appoints a leader who will advice the people in their deen and dunay

Abu Talib

Feeling low
I think its almost time for Gaddafi and he has decided he will die battling. No one will allow him for asylum or amnesty as he has been already been charged for Genocide. I hope he does not plays the Tribe card before he leaves

Two military pilots crashed their planes in the desert and parachuted to safety, unwilling to bomb a city in Bengazhi.

Al Jazeera: Italian News Agency: Malta refuses to allow landing of plane carrying Aysha Gaddafi

AFP: Resigned Libyan ambassador to Arab League: "Gaddafi is worse than Saddam" & he "will fall within days"

Al Arab Newspaper (Qatar): Egypt informs Libya that it may intervene militarily to save Egyptians in Libya

Al Arabiya breaking: Reports that Al Moatasim Battalion (loyal to Gaddafi) is moving to destroy oil fields & refineries

Maha*

According to Daily News Egypt, eight convoys of medical and food aid were dispatched from Egypt to Libya, with donations of 2 million pounds. Another huge convoy of 15 million pounds is scheduled today.

Indeed, and the convoy also takes along Egyptian doctors who want to help the injured there. I know a person who's going there right now inshaa Allah.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

JazakAllahu Khayran akhi thariq for the fatwa and the translation.

May Allah azz zawajal assist and protect the people of libya against it's tyrant and ahmaq ruler. Ameen