Mirajmom needs your dua's

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I am in great need of your dua's. Please pray that Allah protects my sons and provides for us. I am going through a personal ordeal. I know I will come out of it. The waves are larger than I like at this time. InshaAllah, all will be well soon. I just need the strenght of my extended Muslim family.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum,

:tti_sister:Oh holy, oh merciful i ask you to protect her son for you are the PROTECTOR, Al-MUHAYMIN.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:Oh giver of life and creator of death i ask you to provide for them all that they need for you are The PROVIDER, AR-RAZZAQ.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:Oh everlasting, oh Compassionate i ask you to guard her faith for you are The Guardian Of Faith, AL-MU'MIN. :tti_sister:

Sister Insha Allah you will always be in my prayers and Insha Allah you keep me in your prayers. May Allah ease your pain and make everything easy for you.

bent_sanaa

Asalam Alakum,

:tti_sister:Oh holy, oh merciful i ask you to protect her son for you are the PROTECTOR, Al-MUHAYMIN.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:Oh giver of life and creator of death i ask you to provide for them all that they need for you are The PROVIDER, AR-RAZZAQ.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:Oh everlasting, oh Compassionate i ask you to guard her faith for you are The Guardian Of Faith, AL-MU'MIN. :tti_sister:

Sister Insha Allah you will always be in my prayers and Insha Allah you keep me in your prayers. May Allah ease your pain and make everything easy for you.

AMEEN YA RAB AL 3ALMEEN

hope every thing gets better and remember what ever happens is a test from Allah subhanhu wata3ala i will make you dua :tti_sister:

we all are in need of dua

please make me dua because i am going through a lot of things and Alhmdlallah for everything

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Sister Inshallah you will get through the ordeal your are going through. You will be in my Duas.

The amount of Brothers & Sisters im putting in my Dua im worried i may forget someone, forgive me if i do. Although i know who i wont forget.

Stay Strong Sister

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Albint_Almuslima Asalam Alakum,

Oh holy, oh merciful i ask you to protect her son for you are the PROTECTOR, Al-MUHAYMIN.

Oh giver of life and creator of death i ask you to provide for them all that they need for you are The PROVIDER, AR-RAZZAQ.

Oh everlasting, oh Compassionate i ask you to guard her faith for you are The Guardian Of Faith, AL-MU'MIN.

AMEEN YA RAB AL 3ALMEEN

hope every thing gets better and remember what ever happens is a test from Allah subhanhu wata3ala i will make you dua

:salah: :tti_sister: Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

ditta Asalamu Alykum,

Sister Inshallah you will get through the ordeal your are going through. You will be in my Duas.

The amount of Brothers & Sisters im putting in my Dua im worried i may forget someone, forgive me if i do. Although i know who i wont forget.
Stay Strong Sister

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

IMHO ,whenever I do my dua i just says the brothers and sisters fm TTI and the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad:saw:So noone get missed out :inshallah::salah: :tti_sister: Hopefully Allah swt will accept my humble requests/prayers..Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen

:wasalam::hijabi:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
may Allah swt shower you and your family with his help and mercy and give you patience and perseverance to come out of the test that you are in with success

ameen

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

May you be sabr throughout this process, May god protect your children and may god relieve you of the stresses in life and Ameeen.....to the the above sister's dua

ShyHijabi

May Allah cover you with his hand from those waves. Surely nothing can mount against you if He is your defender. I pray this test passes quickly and you are stronger for it. Ameen.

~Sarah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I was so scared to ask. I am so grateful that I swallowed my pride and asked. Forgive me as tears roll down my face..for I did turn to Islam.

justoneofmillion

assalam,present madam!!!may Allah swt continue to bless you with patience and perseverence to overcome every obstacle you are facing on his way with beauty and dignity and may he protect and make of you and your children examples to follow for the ummah inschallah:salah:

ps.please be good and take care of yourself " inna maa all ussr yussra"Allah hafiz

amyaishazouaoui

Sis, take care of yourself and your son. Always remember that what ever hardship you face you will be rewarded and also remember as it says in surah talaq, after hardship there is ease.

If you need any help just ask inshallah, Allah will provide people/ways /means to get you out of the hardship you face, just stick with Allah and you will get through.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((mirajmom)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
there you go a big hug from me. I will remember you in my dua inshallah.

:SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252:

:wasalam:

halah

:salam2: :blackhijab:
May allah bestow his mercy and preservation on you to overcome your hard time,And May Allah protect your son from any eivl thing and guide him to what he likes,and remember my dear sister these all calamities and hardships will be in the balance of your good deeds insha'allah.
I'll do Dua'a for you and your son in all my prayers.:tti_sister:

Allah, the Exalted, says:

"O you who believe! Endure and be more patient..". (3:200)

"And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirun (the patient)". (2:155)

"Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.'' (39:10)

"And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives, that would truly be from the things recommended by Allah.'' (42:43)

"Seek help in patience and As-Salat (the prayer). Truly, Allah is with As-Sabirun (the patient).'' (2:153)

"And surely, We shall try you till We test those who strive hard (for the Cause of Allah) and As-Sabirun (the patient)'' (47:31)

Abu Yahya Suhaib bin Sinan (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer. If prosperity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him".
[Muslim].
:tti_sister:

Globalpeace

Banned
May Allah (SWT) make it easy for you (Ameen).

Asslamo Allaikum,

You are cool and one sharp cookie!

You are too smart for me so I was going to introduce you to my Sister (20+ years older then me) and they have been involved in almost all manners of Islamic activities in US since the early 70s.

I think you two can be reminiscent about the state of the Ummah Insha’Allah, and can also worry about Islamic schools in your area & so on.

I was thinking about the plan yesterday before Asar & I was going to send you her details. You are MOST CERTAINLY in my duas, Insha’Allah, without asking like many others on the forum.

Sister! There can be no waves larger then you. Drop Anchor and be steadfast, Insha’Allah.

We can’t have people of your calibre getting worried about things in life.

Like Prince Charles says, “Rise above your station” & I know that you are fully capable.

I am not exaggerating at all and everyone here knows that I am in the habit of calling a spade, A SPADE.

Good Luck!

P.S: You are THE sharpest tool in the TTI tool-box; & that's no exaggeration. We can't have people like you feeling down because that's bad for the morale of lowly foot-soldiers like us.

P.P.S: I would also like to add "Appa" like Mohsin, wherever your name is mentioned. :)

Salaam,

I am in great need of your dua's. Please pray that Allah protects my sons and provides for us. I am going through a personal ordeal. I know I will come out of it. The waves are larger than I like at this time. InshaAllah, all will be well soon. I just need the strenght of my extended Muslim family.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

:salam2: Aapa, dont worry everything will be fine, inshaAllah. You have always been an inspiration and a source of strength for us and you will surely be in our duas, inshaAllah.

Dear aapa don't lose hope for with you is Allah and whenever times like this came upon Ambiya (AS) or Allah's near ones they always turned towards him in hope and search of guidence.

[Mûsa AS ]said: "Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me."
Ash-Shuara

Behold! Abraham said to his father and his people: "I do indeed clear myself of what ye worship: (26) "(I worship) only Him Who orginated me, and He will certainly guide me." (27) And he left it as a Word to endure among those who came after him, that they may turn back (to Allah). (28)
Az-Zukhruf

Then when thou hast taken a decision, put thy trust in Allah. For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him). (159) If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: if He forsakes you, who is there after that that can help you? In Allah, then, let believers put their trust. (160)
Aal-e-Imran

Ibn 'Abbas said, "'Allah is enough for us and the best Guardian.' Ibrahim AS, said this when he was thrown into the Fire and Muhammad SAW said it when they said, 'The people great army have gathered against you, so fear them.' But that merely increased their faith and they said: 'Allah is enough for us and the best of Guardians.' (3:173)
[al-Bukhari]
In one variant from Ibn 'Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, he said, "The last words of Ibrahim, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, before he was thrown into the Fire were,'Allah is enough for me and the best Guardian.'"

Nay seek (Allah's) help with patient perseverance and prayer: it is indeed hard, except to those who are humble. (45) Who bear in mind the certainty that they are to meet their Lord, and that they are to return to Him. (46)
Al-Baqarah

O ye who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer: for Allah is with those who patiently persevere. (153)
Al-Baqarah

And whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). (2) And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allâh, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allâh will accomplish his purpose. Indeed Allâh has set a measure for all things. (3)
At-Tahreem

Keep us informed and know that we are with you always, inshaAllah. Talk and consult about your problem with the ones you trust becuase consultation is the way Allah swt prescribed to us.

Those who harken to their Lord, and establish regular prayer; who (conduct) their affairs by mutual Consultation; who spend out of what We bestow on them for Sustenance; (38)

Give away in charity and keep the spirit up and know that,

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief: (5) Verily with every difficulty there is relief. (6)
Al-Inshirah

Aapa you are in my duaas
Ma'assalaam

korgan

Slave of Rahman
Assalamun alaykom, dear sis.
Say "hasbunallah wa ne'mal vakeel" (Allah is sufficient for us, most excellent is he whom we trust)
i think u will feel better.

inshaallah everything will get better!
:tti_sister:

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum sis,
May Allah give you and ur son ease and set your affairs in order(Ameen).
Keep strong!

visionusman

being content
There is no pride in asking for help. We are all vulnerable and at some times more than usual. I will make dua inshallah. May Allah make things easy for you. If there is any thing I can do specifically please let me know, but be assured that you will be in my duas inshAllah.