Moving on...well trying to move on..

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
:salam2:
Well i hope everyone is fine. As sister revert2007 posted a thread about me...alhamdullilah she is right. I'm feeling better today. Today's the first time i smiled in days. Thanks to My Beloved Allah... and everyone on tti.
I am alhamdulilah not in an orphanage or something. Living in my own house. Which my mother passed on to me before her death. But i have my aunt as my guardian. I had problems about eating halal food but sister revert2007 gave me a good solution. As i love to cook she posted me some simple recipes, and i'm going to try one today. I hope it turns out ok and doesnt taste horrible.:)
After reading all the replies i knew everyone of you had a good point. What would crying do...it would only weaken me. And make me lose faith in Allah. Today i told myself to get a grip. For a last few days i kept some missing my prayers and reading qur'an. But now i maked up for the missed ones and am reading quran daily 2 times.... First at fajer time and second after isha....
It conforts me doing this alhamdulilah. And eases my pain. I am trying to focus more on my studies. Not fully recovered from the shock. Still feel like she's here. But i make dua for her too. I hope she goes to heaven.
Jazakalah for making dua for me. Im going to need a lot more :)

:wasalam:
amina....

revert2007

Love Fishing
inshaAllah everything will be fine my dear..only time can heal the wound in ur heart.....and i hope other sisters could post some simple recipies over here...:SMILY259::SMILY259:

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Well i hope everyone is fine. As sister revert2007 posted a thread about me...alhamdullilah she is right. I'm feeling better today. Today's the first time i smiled in days. Thanks to My Beloved Allah... and everyone on tti.
I am alhamdulilah not in an orphanage or something. Living in my own house. Which my mother passed on to me before her death. But i have my aunt as my guardian. I had problems about eating halal food but sister revert2007 gave me a good solution. As i love to cook she posted me some simple recipes, and i'm going to try one today. I hope it turns out ok and doesnt taste horrible.:)
After reading all the replies i knew everyone of you had a good point. What would crying do...it would only weaken me. And make me lose faith in Allah. Today i told myself to get a grip. For a last few days i kept some missing my prayers and reading qur'an. But now i maked up for the missed ones and am reading quran daily 2 times.... First at fajer time and second after isha....
It conforts me doing this alhamdulilah. And eases my pain. I am trying to focus more on my studies. Not fully recovered from the shock. Still feel like she's here. But i make dua for her too. I hope she goes to heaven.

amina....

sis i don't have words what to say? but Allah give u sabar

it's happy to hear that u feel mashAllah better now
yaa thats gud to try to focus on ur studies that makes ur mind busy

inshALLAH u will be in my duas:tti_sister:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Hay I need some recipes too. Thanks my little sis Amina and sister Revert.

Dear Amina, Masha Allah you are too strong. I admire you a lotttt sis. May Allah give you even more strength and courage. May HE bless you with extreme happiness. May you find comfort, peace and serenity in your heart and mind.

Noone can ever by defeated who has Allah and you have Allah....

So much love for you dear sister.

Wa Alaikum salam wr wb,

revert2007

Love Fishing
wa alykum salam wa rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu sister Amina

glade to hear from you sister , may Allah taala bless you , give you patience ( already i'am sure Allah taala gave you) :) and reward you good .

i just wonder what recieps sister revert gave you ? egyptian or malaisian :)

wa salam alykum a rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu

egyptian..she can't handle malaysian food which is spicy and dificult to get the ingredient...

Boil chicken

ingredients:
chicken
medium size onion
salt,cumin 1/2spoon,corriander 1/2 spoon,pepper 1/2 spoon(all powder form

take the pieces of chicken u love
washing method

take one cup of flour + 2 spoons of salt

rub them on chicken thoroughly(to avoid the smell)

then wash the chicken well.. ...
cooking mathod

take medium size onion and peel and cut into 4(doesnt matter how it looks the size lol)

take a pot
  1. put some water in it..juts half cover the chicken(perhaps 1 -1 1/2 cups..depend on the size of chicken)
  2. put the chicken and onion
  3. put salt,cumin 1/2spoon,corriander 1/2 spoon,pepper 1/2 spoon(all powder form)
  4. close the lid and wait for 1/2 hours to 50minutes...
  5. u will know when it is cooked when there is no blood and ur chicken easily come off the bone
  6. if there is so much water just opne the lid and boil till u hv like 1 /2 cups of stock..
when it is completed..remove the chicken and put in a plate....

1 cup rice=1 cup water

take the stock from the chicken that u hv cooked and measure it in the cup..if not enough the amount u want..u can add some water..

then put the stock back to the pot..add the rice...add 1 spoon of ghee.sunflower oil/corn oil...add some salt if not enough salt..but not too much coz teh stcok has salt..close the lid...once there is no water..chekc the rice whether it is cooked or not..if it isn't u can add some water on top of it..and thats all

vegie salad

1 cucumber
1 tomato
1 green pepper
1/2 onion if u wish

cut all in small size..add little vinigar,add some olive oil and mix well..ready

:dishes::dishes::dishes:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
sister i don't have that words to express my relieve and happiness to see

this post and more then anything to see u online.:hijabi:

you being very good trying to carry on with ur life.i mean i wouldn't be able to pull out this much strenght.May ALLAh blesss you .make things easy for you and give u sabr,

continue with ur prayers and pour ur heart to ALLAH if u feel like things are gettting out of control.with all the best wishes:hearts:

your sister.

P.S what kind o recipes do u want.i mean i wanna kno about ur taste,prefrences????????????

revert2007

Love Fishing
Garlic chicken

ingredient
whole chciken(butterfly it-/any pieces u wish to hv

use flour +salt to wash it..drain teh water..

prepare the ingredient
10-15 garlics
olive oil 1/2 cup
rose marry 2 Tb spoon
black pepper 1/2 tsp
sal for taste
1/2 lemon juice

method
pour everything is food proccessor and blend them

now put ur chciken in baking tray and pour this whole mix on it and mix well and rub all over the chicken...

pur 1/2 cup of water at the side of the baking tray...

and preheat ur oven 200 degree celcius/400F(check here) for 10 mints before u put ur chicken in..u can do it before u preapare the chciken..

put the chicken into the oven and bake for 1.5 hours( 1 hour 30mints)

p.s: if ur using small chicken or just some pieces ..45-1 hour will do

etoile_de_mer

hi Sister..
i'm relieved u r feeling better..Allah is the Comforter for us believers...keep faith ..everything shall be fine Insha Allah..

about simple recipes..
well i have 1

2-3 carrots
1 medium sized zuchini
2-3 garlic cloves cut in small pieces
3 tbs oil
little amount of soya sauce
----
u cut the carrots and zuchini in long strips(in julienne)
place a pan on heat
add oil n fry garlic till light brown
add the carrots + zucchini ..put on high heat...
stir fried for some time...add soya sauce..

finish!
u can eat that with bread ..i love doing that ..bcoz it is quick n simple
------------
another one quick n simple..
wash pieces of chicken put in pan with little bit of salt, ginger/garlic paste + soya sauce..
cover pan..
after some min add 2 onions grossly cut ...
cover pan..
when simmer add honey..like 3-4 tbs
u can thicken the sauce with a thickener if u wish..
it's ready in 15 mins!
my kids & husband love this !

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

amina....

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Keep up the good steps my sister. You can do it inshaAllah. :) Happy for you.

Hey wait a minute! How come nobody giving me any recipes???? LOL Just for fun.

I know how to cook noodles only. I guess I will be able to stay alive now, even though there is no one to cook for me. :D Breakfast noodles, Lunch noodles and Evening noodles. Hehe.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Insha'Allah you can do it. Stay strong and remember him in your Duas; and here all of us remember you in our prayers too. :)

Fi'aman Allah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
AlhamduliAllahh!!

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy! my sister is back!
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhssss my sweet sugaaaa!:D:D:D:D:D

AlhamduliAllah! AlhamduliAllah! AlhamduliAllah!

you dont know how haaaaaaappppppppppppppppyyy I am! AlhamduliAllah! it brings joy to my heart to know that YOU smiled! oh my Rab! so beautiful:D I KNEW you could do this! I knew you could pull through! I knew Allah would comfort your beautiful heart! All praises be to Him !
I feeelllll likeeeeeeee stretching my woooorrrrrrrrrdddssss :lol::lol:
I am soooooooooo happppppppppppppppppppy for you sister! :D:D:D:D:D
keeep the strenght:SMILY346::SMILY346:
yooooooooooouuuu caaaaaaaan DO IT!:D
tightest huggggggggggggg!
mwaaaaaaaaaahhsssssssssssss
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I'm really shocked, I'm sorry about your mother. I lost my mom 11 years ago...I lost my father when I was so small, but it was tougher to lose mom...alhamdulillah to hear you are getting better now.