muslims are the new enemy!!!???????

Aliyah206

All praise is to Allah, we praise Him, seek His aid, and ask His forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evils of ourselves, and from the bad consequences of our deeds. Whoever Allah guides there is none who can lead him (or her) astray, and whoever Allah leads astray there is none who can guide him (or her).
I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allah alone without any partners (i.e. sons, daughters, wives, etc), and I testify that Muhammad ibn Abdullah (SAW) [the direct descendant of Ibrahim (AS) through his son Isma'eel (AS)] is His last Prophet and Messenger. :tti_sister:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFkpEduQJZo
plizz click here, YOU MUST SEE THIS CNN tALKIN ABOUT (US)
to brotha, KEITH.

now that you've seen how the KAFIRS see us (ENEMY),
whats running thro your mind muslim????..
~~and how can we handle this situations as mUSLIMS? share ur side..

JazakumALLAH:salam2:

kayleigh

I can't stand Glenn Beck. He consistently talks bad about Muslims and Arabs. Plus, he's just overall politically incorrect. I'm surprised he's still on air. Maybe he should be moved to Fox News! haha

I'm not surprised, to be honest. A lot of people expect Muslims to openly condemn terrorism and assume that if we stay silent, that must mean we're supporting them.

Aliyah206

Muslim on CNN headline again!!!ALHAMDULILah

:salah: Praise be to ALLAH for Guiding us to islam..
for giving us victory over his DISobedient servants..
For helping us go throught this currputed dunya safely..
..Let us all say ALHAMDULILAH..becus ALLAH loves us so much, he showers us with his MERCY!!..

The Americans are in fear, becuse a simple muslim guy became a congress, how about tomorrow when a muslim man becomes a president, ( yes! thats going to come.too .insha_RAHMAN..i promise u, it's going to come becuse ALLAH promised us victory at end....believe it or not there'll come a time when the entire WORLD WILL BE ruled BY MUSLIMS....
cONGRATS TO OUR BROTHA...keith!!!..:tti_sister:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irs65zYhdTs

plizz WATCH THIS video..IT'S VERYY INTERSTING..

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2:
Glenn Beck, huh...well i am glad that now i have his name. now i know who is the enemy and who is not. i'll be glad to sacrifice myself for the sake of Islam. thanks for the info. really glad.:salam2:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Support Islam, do not be afraid.

:salam2: You know there is a lot we can do. for me, i speak out in school and tell them about Islam. I even made speeches in front of the school talking about war. i'll post it inshaAllah.
But always know that there are muslims out there like you and me who try and help the community understand. and i am willing to take it as far as possible. i am willing to be spat on and stepped on just for people to understand Islam. and i hope that we all feel like that.
Not to worry Islam will prevail.:fighta:

kayleigh

Mashallah
Imagine the Muslim is the President of this country...

My mother thinks Obama is Muslim and is just biding his time till he gets to office, then he can declare jihad on all of America.

So basically it would be my mother's worst nightmare come true haha.

Aliyah206

Glenn Beck, huh...well i am glad that now i have his name. now i know who is the enemy and who is not. i'll be glad to sacrifice myself for the sake of Islam. thanks for the info. really glad.:salam2:
lOLOL..sallam..this last commet befor me placed a smile on my face i don't no why.. lol,,,,, i didn't no his name was Glen beck either but is good to know.now...

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
please don't be so naive. a muslim becoming the president of usa? no way. it shows that most of brothers and sisters who commented above are not aware about the dirty politics.

and with all due respect sister Kayleigh, it should not surprise you that Glenn Beck is still on air because he doesn't say what HE wishes, but he follows the policy of CNN. also, why muslims should condemn themselves for the accusations from Kuffar, which are highly fabricated lies of the 21st century. 9/11 was an inside job to pave way for Afghanistan+Iraq invasion as well as promoting global hatred towards muslims and more importantly, keeping away the western public from embracing islam, who are in need of it more than ever before.
remember, they don't like spreading of islam as it is happening. something should be done about it, shouldn't it?

wassalam

ps. i particularly love American muslims, who are in the first line of hatred towards muslims. i also have a great respect for all the free thinking and peace loving public of the western world who can't be fooled with the lies of mass media of the west anymore

apocalypse77

glenmn beck is politically incorrect..first of all does he evem know that ONLY 10% of the whole muslim population are arabs?? it goes to show how ignorant he is to associate muslims with arabs

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The media, the Rupert Murdocks, the newspeak world can not hire intelliegent people to broadcast the news.
These morons are hired for a purpose. They report " newspeak". They are the pawns. It is tv. Big business.
Do not waste your time no hating these fools. Let us devote time to bringing real infromation to everyone.

Jihan

My mother thinks Obama is Muslim and is just biding his time till he gets to office, then he can declare jihad on all of America.

So basically it would be my mother's worst nightmare come true haha.

well you should tell your mother to read his autobiography dreams of my father... he is deffinitely not muslim... although he says his grandfather was.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

he's definitely ignorant. i think that a lot of these radio talk show hosts and commentators can't tell the difference between muslims,hindus, sikhs etc. they think they're all of the same. as a hispanic i know what it's like to be lumped in the same category with other races. a friend of mine thought that my mom cooked mexican food, i told him no, i'm puerto rican. he said it was all the same thing. i love mexicans, but etnically we aren't the same. these hosts can't see that with islam. the people in power know that most americans can't tell the difference. that's why they were able to trick the americans into this debacle of a war. glenn beck will definitely be held accountable for his distorting the truth about islam. what could be worse than lying about Allah swt and islam?