MY ADVENTURE

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I thank brother Shaheerpak and brother Peace2you for their posts.I started this thread to make you clearer my situation about my experience about Jinn.I'm not an opened book to everyone,but I trust on TTi and on your discretion.
I listened to that Rukya,thanks,but I don't know if I can do it now cause I delivered 18 days ago and not have a good and clean health.
I told that I need an Imam or someone who is strong to tolerate what it may passes on me if I really make what brother Shaheerpak said in the other thread.I explain you why.
My"adventure" began when I was a child;my father started by telling me that I was generated by the union of my mother and him,but I wasn't a terrestrial creature,he told me that I came from one part of the universe and he was the only one who could educate me and make me "pay" for my disobedience to the "Great Creator"(which wasn't ALLAH Subhana Huwa Ta'ala).
my childhood was full of sad moments,I often cried for the physical and psycological pain that he mad to me,when I was 8 years he told me that I had a sister,who died because of an accident when she was only 1 month and a half(as he said).He always talked to me about the universe and about some creatures which lived in it.I didn't care at first,but I started to see something that scared me,I was afraid from my father,but in the same time I needed his help,till the day I finally grew up and felt little freer to think,even if he used to curse me and offend me just to exist.I don't know why he decided to make a family,cause nowdays it's destroyed:my youngest brother of 22 years,smokes and spends his time to disco and in internet,and my dearest brother who suffered with me the same pain(he's 23 yars old)has no faculty to decide what he wishes:many times I asked him if he wants a mobile phone to communicate with me,and he always turned his sight like to ask the permission to my mum,cause she talks to his place.I'm so sad for the actual situation...
but let's start from zero.The day before leaving my home,on 30/07 2006,my father told me this curse<One day you'll need me and I will be waiting for you in shape of the Death>.I didn't take care of that and left my family.the first time I went to Morocco to know my husband's family,I was surprised by their simplicity and everyone was happy to have me like the wife of a Maroccan man,cause everyone who saw me,told that there was the NUR in my face.but three days before getting married,on 2nd september 2006 I had a delyrium and it was said me that when I was possessed my physical sthrenght was so big that neither 4 muscled men could stop me by biting,kicking and pounching,I was furious.before knowing Islam I was 100% misbeliever,so I didn't believe to a better destiny cause only my father could help me at that time,but whe Imam asked if I was muslima,my husband told him <yes>(I reverted on august 2006,took shahada,but I was unsure).he tighted me and read Quran till I screamed by he burning on my body(it was the Jinn,but that was me who suffered the consequences).Everything passed,I got married and we returned to Italy to work.some months later Jinn started to disturb me again,I was afraid because I was alone at home.My husband is the witness of what had passed between 2007 and 2009,sometimes Jinnia came into my body to "sleep" with my husband .I knew that an evil didn't want me to be married to my husband,but we didn't know why.I prayd till the last moment,but when I fainted up on my SALLAYA,I was really afraid,because my husband often left his job because he saw that I didn't answer to the phone calls.
My father never knew and doesn't still know about my situation.
The only one time I told him that I felt weak,he said me that my time was coming and I had to live alone my husband to complete my course.I trusted only to my husband,cause we knew about Jinn and when the 2nd time we went to Morocco we talked to an Imam about my problem:he just read some Ayats and everything seemed to be better.In the meantime I delivered my first daughter;after 4 months I was pregnant again.we had lots of disputes because of shayatin.My body was at the total disposition of them,I started to hate my daugher,my husband and was lazy with the prayers.I delivered my second daughter and after 2 months we went to Morocco for the 3rd time to make our daughers know their maroccan family and to find a solution to my problem.I discovered to be pregnant again and was really happy,but behind my happiness it was hidden something bad.I had bad dreams about my son,had terrible disputes,till one day my husband told in front of his mother and brother that he wanted to leave me,because he thought I was a crazy lyier and was mocking of them all.his brother understood I was really ill.I was in tears when I told to his brother that i saw what humans couldn't see,I was afraid and firmly convinced to go away because I only gave ashame to my husband's family,but he trusted on me and commanded my husband to be patience till the day we might find a stronger Imam(the other one who helped me on 2007 is died Allah Irhamu).
we found a stronger Imam and from half september 2009 till half october we discoverd all the truth.
I had more than 20 Jinn mocking of my life,when the Imam read the Quran with his voice,I felt burning,I laughed,I bit,I screamed,but that Imam didn't fear Jinn,so he built a whisp of plastic and obliged them to talk by hurting my body with the intention to make them confess.most of them asked forgiveness for the bad moments they made me to pass,and most of them became muslims.it was told me that lots of Jinns were sent from my father's Jinn(he's possessd too but he's very strong)to make me hate my family and get married to a Jinn.we discovered how really died my sister(she was killed)and we knew the names of those Jinn and Jinnias which "abused" of me.
when everything seemed to be ok,the last Jinn came the day of by birhtday,on 16th october:I thought that someone kidnapped my dautghter and lose my memory for 7 days.My husband fell into crisis by seeing me that I didn't remember neither my daughters,nor the Imam who helped me,not even my relatives.I was like a vegetable.I had strong headaches and felt crazy.My husband had trust on one good elder Jinn who reverted to Islam,and when he read me the Quran he called him:when this good Jinn arrived it told my husband that I have a desease in my head and that all the shayatin which entered in my body,caused problems to myself and might compromize the health of my son,but it also said that there were a male Jinn in my head which forbade me to remember.my husband talked with that creature and asked him why he cam to his wife.he answered<She is 25 years old and my mother the queen promised her to me>.Brothers and sisters in Islam,what do you think now about me?Am I crazy?
After some minutes that Jinn realized that it was in the wrong place and at the same moment he left my body,I woke up and recognized my husband,who cried for the happiness and told me to go and wake up his brother,who cried for me everyday.
Nowdays,after the deliver of my son,we really discovered that my son has been infected by CMV,he risks to die in his first year of life(I look at him and hope Allah will not bring him away).I'm still disturbed by Jinn,because my father doesn't accept I am muslima and pray Allah,I suppose he's jealouse of my happiness,that's why in these days I alternated moments of light with moments of darkness.
I can see the face of the creature that makes me have bad minutes,and when it comes into me,it's too late to stop it,I'm worried,I can't do Ruqya alone,because first of all when I read Quran I feel sleep,and second thing,I may faint up and when this Jinn overcomes to me it may do something bad to my children.I'm carrying on with my all strenght just for my children and I don't give up,but I hope this stenght will help me till the day I'll be free.I suppose that none can do Ruqya from TTI,isn't it?
Obviously I want to die Shahida and never give won to shaytan,even I'll die crazy.I had many dreams in my past,but now there is this evil which makes me everything harder.:shymuslima1::wasalam:

4mMadara2Amina

It's like in a horror movie I used to watch when I wasn't Muslim yet. May ALLAH help you and clean you from all those creatures which don't want leave you alone. May ALLAH calm your father, either their creatures and show the right path. Amen.

arzafar

firstly any good muslim with firm faith in Allah can do ruqqya. you dont have to have a 'strong' imam. actually it's the quran that burns the jinn and not the imam. In reality, Jinn fear human being and become very happy when they frighten us. A good muslim fears Allah alone and therefore jinn are afraid of him.

kindly visit http://www.ruqyah.org/
they seem to do proper ruqyah and are based in england.

[yt]-7tHNcbpOSg[/yt]
you could buy their dvd before actually setting an appointment. However from their website it seems that they are doing the ruqyah correctly http://ruqyah.org/Facts/intro.htm

Below are ruqyah verses. Remove all animate pictures, amulets and even mirrors from the room before doing ruqyah.

[yt]Z3h9xcng-h4[/yt]
[yt]IxaJl9gmIYk[/yt]
[yt]mONpC33je84[/yt]

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
How can we protect ourselves from the harm of the jinn?

Ibn Hazm said:

“The jinn are real, and they are creatures created by Allaah. Among them are kaafirs and believers. They can see us but we cannot see them. They eat, have children and die. Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):

‘O you assembly of jinn and Mankind!’ [al-An’aam 6:130]

‘And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire’ [al-Hijr 15:27]

‘”And of us some are Muslims (who have submitted to Allaah, after listening to this Qur’aan), and of us some are Al‑Qaasitoon (disbelievers those who have deviated from the Right Path)’. And whosoever has embraced Islam (i.e. has become a Muslim by submitting to Allaah), then such have sought the Right Path.

And as for the Qaasitoon (disbelievers who deviated from the Right Path), they shall be firewood for Hell”’[al-Jinn 72:14-15]

‘Verily, he and Qabeeluhu (his soldiers from the jinn or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them’[al-A’raaf 7:27]

‘Will you then take him (Iblees) and his offspring as protectors and helpers rather than Me’[al-Kahf 18:50]

‘Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish’[al-Rahmaan 55:26]

‘Everyone shall taste death’[Aal ‘Imraan 3:185].”

(al-Muhallaa, 1/34/35)

Hence what the questioner has seen may be just her imagination or an illusion, or it may be jinn appearing in a form other than that with which Allaah has created them.

Secondly:

With regard to the jinn harming humans, this is proven to happen and it does happen. Protection against that is attained by reciting Qur’aan and adhkaar (dhikr) prescribed in sharee’ah.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

“Undoubtedly the jinn can have a harmful effect on humans, and they could even kill them. They may harm a person by throwing stones at him, or by trying to terrify him, and other things that are proven in the Sunnah or indicated by real events. It was reported that the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) gave permission to one of his Companions to go to his wife during one of the military campaigns – I think it was the campaign of al-Khandaq – as he was a young man who had recently got married. When he reached his house, he found his wife standing at the door, and he objected to that. She said to him, ‘Go inside,’ so he went inside and found a snake curled up on the bed. He had a spear with him, so he stabbed it with the spear until it died, and at the same instant as the snake died the man also died. It was not known which of them died first, the snake or the man. When the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) heard of that, he forbade killing the harmless kinds of snakes that are found in houses, apart from those which are maimed or are streaked and malignant.

This indicates that the jinn may attack humans, and that they may harm them, as is known from real-life events. There are numerous reports which indicate that a man may come to a deserted area, and a stone may be thrown at him, but he does not see anybody, or he may hear voices or a rustling sound like the rustling of trees, and other things that may make him feel distressed and scared. A jinn may also enter the body of a human, either because of love or with the intention of harming him, or for some other reason. This is indicated in the aayah (interpretation of the meaning):

‘Those who eat Ribaa will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaytaan (Satan) leading him to insanity’[al-Baqarah 2:275]

In such cases, the jinn may speak from inside of that person and address the one who is reading verses from the Qur’aan over him; the reciter may take a promise from the jinn never to come back, and other things concerning which there are very many reports which are widespread among the people.

So the protection which will prevent the evil of the jinn is for a person to recite that which is narrated in the Sunnah as being effective in providing protection, such as Aayat al-Kurisy, for if a person recites Aayat al-Kursiy at night, he will continue to have protection from Allaah, and no shaytaan will come near him until morning. And Allaah is the Protector.’”

(Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 1/287-288)

The Sunnah mentions adhkhaar (dhikr) by means of which one may gain protection from the shayaateen (devils). These include:

Seeking refuge with Allaah from the jinn:

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And if an evil whisper from Shaytaan (Satan) tries to turn you away (O Muhammad) (from doing good), then seek refuge in Allaah. Verily, He is the All Hearer, the All Knower”[Fussilat 41:36]

“And if an evil whisper comes to you from Shaytaan (Satan), then seek refuge with Allaah. Verily, He is All-Hearer, All-Knower”

[al-A’raaf 7:200]

It was narrated from Sulaymaan ibn Sard that two men were trading insults in the presence of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon them), until the face of one of them turned red. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “I know a word which, if he were to say it, what he is suffering from would go away: ‘A’oodhu Billaahi min al-Shaytaan il-rajeem (I seek refuge with Allaah from the accursed Shaytaan).’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3108; Muslim, 2610)

2 – Reciting al-Mi’wadhatayn (the last two Soorahs of the Qur’aan, al-Falaq and al-Naas).

It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to seek refuge with Allaah from the jinn and from the evil eye until the Mi’wadhatayn were revealed, and when they were revealed he started to recite them and not anything else.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2058; he said it is hasan ghareeb. Also narrated by al-Nasaa’i, 5494; Ibn Maajah, 3511. The hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 4905).

3 – Reciting Aayat al-Kursiy

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) put me in charge of guarding the zakaah of Ramadaan. Someone came to me and started grabbing handfuls of the food. I took hold of him and said, ‘I will take you to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).’ He said, ‘I will teach you some words by means of which Allaah will benefit you.’ I said, ‘What are they?’ He said, ‘When you go to your bed, recite this aayah (interpretation of the meaning): “Allaah! Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyoom (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists)…” [al-Baqarah 2:255] – until he completed the aayah. Then Allaah will appoint a guard for you who will stay with you and no shaytaan (devil) will come near you until morning.’ The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) asked me, ‘What did your prisoner do last night?’ I said, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, he taught me something, and claimed that Allaah would benefit me by it.’ He said, ‘What was it?’ I said, ‘He taught me to recite Aayat al-Kursiy when I go to bed, and said that no shaytaan would come near me until morning, and that Allaah would appoint a guard for me who would stay with me.’ The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, ‘He told you the truth, although he is an inveterate liar. That was the Shaytaan.’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3101)

4 – Reciting Soorat al-Baqarah

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do not make your houses like graves, for the Shaytaan runs away from a house in which Soorat al-Baqarah is recited.”(Narrated by Muslim, 780)

5 – The last verses of Soorat al-Baqarah

It was narrated that Abu Mas’ood al-Ansaari said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whoever recites the last two verses of Soorat al-Baqarah at night, that will suffice him.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4723; Muslim, 807)

It was narrated from al-Nu’maan ibn Basheer (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah inscribed a book two thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, from which the last two aayahs of Soorat al-Baqarah were revealed. If they are recited for three nights, no shaytaan (devil)will remain in the house).

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2882. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1799).

6 – Reciting “Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahu’l-mulk wa lahu’l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer (There is no god except Allaah Alone with no partner or associate; His is the Sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Able to do all things)” one hundred times.

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever says “Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah wahdahu laa shareeka lah, lahu’l-mulk wa lahu’l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shay’in qadeer” one hundred times in the day, will have a reward equivalent to that of freeing ten slaves, one hundred hasanahs (good deeds) will be recorded for him, and one hundred sayi’ahs (bad deeds) will be erased from his record, and it will be protection for him from the Shaytaan for that day, until evening comes. No one could achieve any better than him except the one who does more than he did.”

(narrated by al-Bukhaari, 31119; Muslim, 2691)

7 – Remembering Allaah often (dhikr)

It was narrated from al-Haarith al-Ash’ari that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah commanded Yahyaa ibn Zakariyah (peace be upon him) five things to follow and to enjoin upon the Children of Israel… and he commanded them to remember Allaah, and the likeness of that is a man who was being pursued by the enemy, until he reached a strong fortress in which he found protection; similarly a man cannot find protection from the Shaytaan except by remembering Allaah…”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2863; he said it is hasan saheeh. The hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1724)

8 – The adhaan

It was narrated that Suhayl ibn Abi Saalih said: “My father sent me to Bani Haarithah, and there was with me a slave of ours, or a companion of ours. Someone called out his name from a garden, and the one who was with me looked into the garden and did not see anything. I mentioned that to my father, and he said, ‘If I had known that this was going to happen to you, I would not have sent you. But if you hear a voice then make the call for prayer, for I heard Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrating that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When the Shaytaan hears the call to prayer, he runs away fast.”’”(Narrated by Muslim, 389).

The word translated here as “runs away fast” may also mean “farting.”

9 – Reciting Qur’aan offers protection against the Shaytaan

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And when you (Muhammad) recite the Qur’aan, We put between you and those who believe not in the Hereafter, an invisible veil (or screen their hearts, so they hear or understand it not)[al-Israa’ 17:45]

And Allaah knows best.

Link :- http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/10513/

May Allah subhaanaho waa ta'ala grant you shifa'a soon. Ameen

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
thank you a lot!I'm really happy you to understand me.thank you for having posted videos about Rukya.A woman like me,who always think to Allah,who everyday tries to be correct with her family and who has learnt by heart meny Surats and Du'as...why should I suffer because of the anger of another one?When 40 days from my deliver will be passed,I'll start in Sh Allah to pray and make Rukya alone,but I also must say that I'm alone with a little son and he needs my milk.There were some times in which when the Imam read me Quran,we went there when my dauthers were sleeping,because it took even 3 hours before I was free.the creature I see,doesn't talk to me and it's so ugly,that I fear that I can make some damages by screaming or laughing...I mentioned the term "strong Imam" because he was the only who,without asking money and spending his time for me,freed me fromm more than 20 creatures which lived in me since my childhood.and if the creature I see refuses to talk while I make Ruqya,it may let me be uncoscious till it wants.In Italy there is no much Islam,so they are misbelievers,but they really fear the power of reading the Quran of some Imams,who recite it in a way that oblige them to go away.did you understand?I tried everything in Italy,I feel too weak to continue,me who I chose Islam like my religion.My body feels weak and I confess that fears to go to Morocco and face again the problems.I won't give up,I'll continue to listen to Quran all night long,cause that evil comes in dreams and breaks my quietness.
About the video of exorcism that I saw here,I don't knoe if it's authentic,cause the Imam touched the skin of the guy with his naked hands and not with a tissue or glove.
my father know how I am now,but I don't communicate to him cause I fear one day the jinn inside him may cause him something bad to his health.In front of the eyes of common people I seem to be a normal woman,I'm totally faithfull,honest and feel compassion...but when I feel happy and everything seems ok,it arrives the evil,I try to hunt him,but do you know what answered me the psychiatrist who visited me?he told that I may suffer of psychiatric deseases and wanted me to take some medicaments which could calm me. n:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister..in Islam we have a solution to psychiatruc disorders. We must pray and we must have frim conviction that we know the Truth. We must put aside our desires and leave them to Allah.
Sister keep writing to us. I know the peace of reciting the Quran. It is my medicine.
I do not practice western psychotherapy. I found out it is useless and masks the real issues. When I did I used to sneak the God word in, working with my non-Muslim clients, and only then was I effective.
Anytime you need to PM me..please do. I will listen, Insha'Allah.

rightpath_357

Sis! :hearts:

Read Aytul Kursi every morning and evening- if you have a pogram on your computer that can recite Qur'an- set it on Surah Bukarah while doing the days work- and remember Allah (SW) ;)

:SMILY252:

It must have been extremly terrifying though :eek:

I didn't know you could talk to Jinn! :confused:

Crazy? what nonsense! :D You've helped a lot of people on this site with your knowledge- of course your not crazy! :)

May Allah punish the Jinn that torment you and reward you greatly. Ameen. :hearts:

Lots of love sis! :laughing-dancing:

Salam :D

arzafar

maybe you can ask your husband to perform ruqyah on you. I think that would be best. asking money to do ruqyah is wrong. However, if somebody offers a gift in return of ruqyah than there is nothing wrong with accepting it.

It seems that you were cleared from jinn, however some new jinn attacked you. maybe you are suffering from magic i.e. a magician is sending jinn to attack you. If that is the case then you must remain a good muslim at all times.

in the video he is performing ruqyah on a man. For a man he can touch but for a woman he must not touch her.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Brother Arzafar is right:there is bad eye on me,I know from where it comes,and each time I hunt one evil,another one comes after through my dreams.My husband many times sits next to me and makes me Rukya,but I feel worse,because the Jinn doesn't like to hear it,so at the moment I don't risk with it,because when my husband goes to work,I am alone at home with three children,and,as I tested it before,I know my physical limits and I must stop making rukya because the Jinntries to manifestate in front of me and it may go to one of my babies,so I prefere to bring it in myself till I'l feel better.
The Imam too asked to one of those creatures how to delete the bad eye on me,but each one told the same thing:I must face my father and tell him to stop disturbing me with his acts,but there are two risks:my father may laugh at me and say that I'm crazy,or the worst of the things,the good Jinn which can help me to hunt that in his body could make me serious damages in my health by using its real voice and my body.
I learnt very much about Jinn,but I'd like to be far from their world,cause it's difficult to be understood.
I have to be strong,I know it,but there is still a little part of me which trembles when I go to sleep,because of those ugly presences that in someway influence my life.Many times I had the feeling that something would happen,and Subhana Allah,it happened!!How could I know that my son would be born with health problems??neither the doctors knew it till I was 7 months pregnant,and do you know why my son was born with health problems???because of bad eye and because of those Jinn that came into my woam to disturb him,because he would be born as muslim and none in my family wants any muslim boy...I can write a book about what I know but I prefere not to do it.I only hope and tight my teeth till I'll have strenght:tti_sister:

shichemlydia

my allah swt helpyou...

salam alikoum sister,
first, may allh swt help you to go over this horrible trouble, ameen. i can feel the pain you are undergoing with your husband in theses circumstances...it is very hard, may allah swt grant you and your husband patience and make you among those who will be given the highest level of paradise for not giving up.
here in my country ALGERIA i used ti hear about some imams who are strong in rukia, they may help you to let go over this situation, maroco is not far away from algeria, if you want to try, just email me back, i will ask a friend of mine he is in touch of them and he has gone trough a trouble semilar to yours.
may allah find you a refuge from this problem ameen.
wa salam alikoum

arzafar

trouble is most jinn are liars and cannot be trusted. but the jinn surely know who has done sihr (magic). If you are sure that it's magic then you can follow the following guidelines.

Ways of treating sihr

What is the treatment for someone who has been affected by sihr (magic or witchcraft, including spells aimed at causing hatred or love)? How can the believer save himself from this or avoid being harmed by it? Are there any du’aa’s or dhikrs from the Qur’aan or Sunnah for these things?

Praise be to Allaah.

There are different kinds of treatment:

1 – He can look at what the saahir (person who practices sihr) has done. For example, if he has put some of his hair in a place, or in a comb, or somewhere else, if it is discovered that he has put it in such-and-such a place, it should be removed and burnt or destroyed. This will cancel out what has been done and will foil the intentions of the saahir.

2 –The saahir should be forced to undo what he has done, if his identity is known. It should be said to him, “Either you undo what you have done, or you will be executed.” After he has undone it, he should still be executed by the authorities, because the saahir should be killed without being asked to repent, according to the correct view. This is what was done by ‘Umar, and it was narrated that the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The punishment of the saahir is to strike him with the sword (i.e., execute him).” When Hafsah Umm al-Mu’mineen (may Allaah be pleased with her) found out that a slave woman of hers was dealing with sihr, she killed her.

3 – Reciting Qur’aan, for it has a great effect in removing (the effects of) sihr. Aayat al-Kursiy, the aayahs of sihr from Soorat al-A’raaf, Soorat Yoonus and Soorat Ta-Ha, Soorat al-Kaafiroon, Soorat al-Ikhlaas and al-Mi’wadhatayn should be recited over the person who has been affected by sihr, or into a vessel. Du’aa’ should be made for healing and good health; in particular the du’aa’ which has been narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him):

“Allaahumma Rabb al-Naas, adhhib al-ba’s wa’shfi, anta al-Shaafiy, laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka, shifaa’an laa yughaadiru saqaman (O Allaah, Lord of mankind, remove the evil and grant healing, for You are the Healer. There is no healing except Your healing, which does not leave any sickness).”

One may also recite the words used by Jibreel when he treated the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) with ruqyah:

“Bismillaah urqeek, min kulli shay’in yu’dheek, wa min sharri kulli nafsin aw ‘aynin haasidin Allaah yushfeek, bismillaah urqeek (In the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you, from everything that is harming you, from the evil of every soul or envious eye may Allaah heal you, in the name of Allaah I perform ruqyah for you).”

This should be repeated three times, as should the recitation of “Qul Huwa Allaah Ahad” and al-Mi’wadhatayn.

He may also recite the above into water, some of which should be drunk by the person who has been affected by sihr, and he should wash with the rest, one or more times as needed. This will remove the sihr by Allaah’s Leave. This was mentioned by the scholars (may Allaah have mercy on them), and by Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Hasan (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Fath al-Majeed Sharh Kitaab al-Tawheed, in (the chapter entitled) Baab Ma jaa’a fi’l-Nushrah, and by others.

4 – He can take seven green lotus leaves, grind them up, and put them into water, then recite into it the aayahs and soorahs mentioned above, and the du’aa’s. Then he can drink some and wash with the rest. This is also useful for treating a man who is being kept from having intercourse with his wife. Seven green lotus leaves should be placed in water, the verses referred to above should be recited into it, then he should drink from it and wash with it. This is beneficial, by Allaah’s leave.

The verses which should be recited into the water and the lotus leaves for those who have been affected by sihr and the one who is being prevented from having intercourse with his wife because of sihr are as follows:

1- Soorat al-Faatihah

2- Aayat al-Kursiy from Soorat al-Baqarah, which is as follows (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah! Laa ilaaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), Al-Hayyul-Qayyum (the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists). Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is he that can intercede with Him except with His Permission? He knows what happens to them (His creatures) in this world, and what will happen to them in the Hereafter. And they will never compass anything of His Knowledge except that which He wills. His Kursiy extends over the heavens and the earth, and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them. And He is the Most High, the Most Great” (al-Baqarah 2:255)

3- The verses from Soorat al-A’raaf, which are as follows (interpretation of the meaning):

“[Pharaoh] said: ‘If you have come with a sign, show it forth, if you are one of those who tell the truth.’

Then [Moosa] threw his stick and behold! it was a serpent, manifest!

And he drew out his hand, and behold! it was white (with radiance) for the beholders.

The chiefs of the people of Pharaoh said: ‘This is indeed a well-versed sorcerer;

He wants to get you out of your land, so what do you advise?’

They said: ‘Put him and his brother off (for a time), and send callers to the cities to collect —

That they bring to you all well-versed sorcerers.’

And so the sorcerers came to Pharaoh. They said: ‘Indeed there will be a (good) reward for us if we are the victors.’

He said: ‘Yes, and moreover you will (in that case) be of the nearest (to me).’

They said: ‘O Moosa! Either you throw (first), or shall we have the (first) throw?’

He [Moosa] said: ‘Throw you (first).’ So when they threw, they bewitched the eyes of the people, and struck terror into them, and they displayed a great magic.

And We revealed to Moosa (saying): ‘Throw your stick,’ and behold! It swallowed up straight away all the falsehood which they showed.

Thus truth was confirmed, and all that they did was made of no effect.

So they were defeated there and returned disgraced.

And the sorcerers fell down prostrate.

They said: ‘We believe in the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).

The Lord of Moosa and Haaroon (Aaron).’” [al-A’raaf 7:106-122]

4- The verses from Soorat Yoonus, which are as follows (interpretation of the meaning):

“And Pharaoh said: ‘Bring me every well-versed sorcerer.’

And when the sorcerers came, Moosa said to them: ‘Cast down what you want to cast!’

Then when they had cast down, Moosa said: ‘What you have brought is sorcery, Allaah will surely make it of no effect. Verily, Allaah does not set right the work of Al-Mufsidoon.

And Allaah will establish and make apparent the truth by His Words, however much the Mujrimoon may hate (it).’” (Yoonus 10:79-82)

5- The verses from Soorat Ta-Ha, which are as follows (interpretation of the meaning):

“They said: ‘O Moosa! Either you throw first or we be the first to throw?’

[Moosa] said: ‘Nay, throw you (first)!’ Then behold! their ropes and their sticks, by their magic, appeared to him as though they moved fast.

So Moosa conceived fear in himself.

We (Allaah) said: ‘Fear not! Surely, you will have the upper hand.

And throw that which is in your right hand! It will swallow up that which they have made. That which they have made is only a magician’s trick, and the magician will never be successful, to whatever amount (of skill) he may attain’” [Ta-Ha 20:65-69]

6- Soorat al-Kaafiroon

7- Soorat al-Ikhlaas and al-Mi’wadhatayn (i.e., Soorat al-Falaq and Soorat al-Naas) – to be recited three times.

8- Reciting some of the du’aa’s prescribed in sharee’ah, such as:

“Allaahumma Rabb al-Naas, adhhib al-ba’s wa’shfi, anta al-Shaafiy, laa shifaa’a illa shifaa’uka, shifaa’an laa yughaadiru saqaman (O Allaah, Lord of mankind, remove the evil and grant healing, for You are the Healer. There is no healing except Your healing, which does not leave any sickness).”

This is good, and it may also be accompanied by the du’aa’:

If the above verses etc. are recited directly over the person who has been affected by sihr, then the reciter blows on his head and chest, these are also among the means of healing, by Allaah’s Leave, as stated above.

Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwi’ah li Samaahat al-Shaykh al-‘Allaamah ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him), vol. 8, p. 144

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
thank you very,very much,it was was good thing that you wrote all the words the Imam recited by making me Rukya.I'll learn it by heart.I know who made me the Sihr:eek:ne my old ancestors put a curse on his heirs to forbide them spend a good happy life,but now the person is died and his heirs herited it.there was my father's father,who is died;now there is my father and me.this curse touches the first borns of the family:my father's body can tolerate the Jinn who sent me the sihr,by the way that I am the first born,I fear that when my father will die,his Jinn will come into me to curse my first daughter.it's a chain that's impossible to destroy,cause my father is not muslim and his Jinn changes its sexual shape to change his humour,to provocate him anger,jealousy and by consequence how can it be destroyed,if both my father and the Jinn are misbelievers?You are free not to believe in me,but each time I say<Al hamdu Lillah today I feel good and I wish to spend a good afternoon with my husband>,some minutes later,I begin to hate him and not to recognize him...I'm losing my health because of this problem.I fear to smile at my husband,cause the Jinn menaces my happiness.
I remember the day I went to the mosque to take shahada on friday:finally I felt happy cause all Jinns went away,but the same day I entered at home,I ran upstairs cause I heard my daughter crying and my heart lifted up to my throat,when I saw she was risking to die under her mantel without oxigen.A series of problems came after that moment and from that time I am worried about my family's life.I'll do everything you adviced and I hope that sharing my pain with muslim brothers and sisters,I may feel better and refind my once time's joy.

arzafar

thank you very,very much,it was was good thing that you wrote all the words the Imam recited by making me Rukya.I'll learn it by heart.I know who made me the Sihr:eek:ne my old ancestors put a curse on his heirs to forbide them spend a good happy life,but now the person is died and his heirs herited it.there was my father's father,who is died;now there is my father and me.this curse touches the first borns of the family:my father's body can tolerate the Jinn who sent me the sihr,by the way that I am the first born,I fear that when my father will die,his Jinn will come into me to curse my first daughter.it's a chain that's impossible to destroy,cause my father is not muslim and his Jinn changes its sexual shape to change his humour,to provocate him anger,jealousy and by consequence how can it be destroyed,if both my father and the Jinn are misbelievers?You are free not to believe in me,but each time I say<Al hamdu Lillah today I feel good and I wish to spend a good afternoon with my husband>,some minutes later,I begin to hate him and not to recognize him...I'm losing my health because of this problem.I fear to smile at my husband,cause the Jinn menaces my happiness.
I remember the day I went to the mosque to take shahada on friday:finally I felt happy cause all Jinns went away,but the same day I entered at home,I ran upstairs cause I heard my daughter crying and my heart lifted up to my throat,when I saw she was risking to die under her mantel without oxigen.A series of problems came after that moment and from that time I am worried about my family's life.I'll do everything you adviced and I hope that sharing my pain with muslim brothers and sisters,I may feel better and refind my once time's joy.

the first thing is you must have firm faith in Allah and that only He can give and destroy health, take and give life. Jinn have no power to harm you or your children. Then you must do all the obligatory acts of worship and also the the daily dikrs. Once you are steadfast in your practice then you can do ruqyah to yourself.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
goodmorning to everyone...I listnede to the advices you gave me,I also downloaded arrukya on my mobile phone,so that I can listen at it all night long.it seemed to work,at first i was ok,but yesterday morning I felt bad.yesterday evening I decided to purificate my body and when I went to pray,I saw my left hand couldn't raise up.It was locked,I talked to my husband of this fact and he made rukya to me,after 30 minutes the Jinn manifestated and told that I shouldn't stay with my husband and have a good life...it was asked to its who sent it to disturb me and it answered that the Queen commanded it to come into me because it is wanted me to get crazy.all the times I was suffering of headaches or some other crisis,it were Jinns which created in my mind a sort of second world.but my husband convinced it to become muslim and it made so.the problem was that the new muslim jinn was discovered from the bads ones and sent bad creatures to kill it.I still have the scene in my eyes.it was the first time that a Jinn had been killed in my body.Then I wokw up like nothing had passed,felt ok till the night.The curse continues to disturbe me in the nightmares I have.I always see my father running back of me and trying to kill me with something of iron.this time I woke up scared,because in that dream I tried to kill the evil,but it didn't' disappear.pleas forgive me if I bored you with my problem,but I don't know where to "throw" all my fear.your rukyas were very helpful,I hope Allah forgives me even if I was little untrustful.
I saw that as much I pray and remember Allah,as strong become the anger of jinn,they scare me with strange whispears and rumors.But now al Hamdu lillah another one has been hunted away,I really hope to get free.:wasalam:

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
goodmorning to everyone...I listnede to the advices you gave me,I also downloaded arrukya on my mobile phone,so that I can listen at it all night long.it seemed to work,at first i was ok,but yesterday morning I felt bad.yesterday evening I decided to purificate my body and when I went to pray,I saw my left hand couldn't raise up.It was locked,I talked to my husband of this fact and he made rukya to me,after 30 minutes the Jinn manifestated and told that I shouldn't stay with my husband and have a good life...it was asked to its who sent it to disturb me and it answered that the Queen commanded it to come into me because it is wanted me to get crazy.all the times I was suffering of headaches or some other crisis,it were Jinns which created in my mind a sort of second world.but my husband convinced it to become muslim and it made so.the problem was that the new muslim jinn was discovered from the bads ones and sent bad creatures to kill it.I still have the scene in my eyes.it was the first time that a Jinn had been killed in my body.Then I wokw up like nothing had passed,felt ok till the night.The curse continues to disturbe me in the nightmares I have.I always see my father running back of me and trying to kill me with something of iron.this time I woke up scared,because in that dream I tried to kill the evil,but it didn't' disappear.pleas forgive me if I bored you with my problem,but I don't know where to "throw" all my fear.your rukyas were very helpful,I hope Allah forgives me even if I was little untrustful.
I saw that as much I pray and remember Allah,as strong become the anger of jinn,they scare me with strange whispears and rumors.But now al Hamdu lillah another one has been hunted away,I really hope to get free.:wasalam:

Asalam alai kum sister,

Please do not say we're bored about hearing from you, in fact we all pray that Allah (SWT) gives you shifa and releases you from the evilness soon. May Allah (SWT) also reward you for showing a lot of saber as this is a big test for both you and your husband.

Sister, I think you mentioned you're in Italy now and I know your husband is from Morocco from what you have said before. Can I ask which part of Morocco? I know people from Agadir who can Inshallah help you. Perhaps you can get your husband to email me.

Take care sister and be patient.

Peace2u

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
my husband is from Settat,but we live in rabat.there is a good imam in Sala near rabat,and he knows what I have.jinn is strong here and it doesn't fearmy words,but I know that they all fear muslim imams cause they hurt them with water,oil or the wood stick.here they're mocking me,but I am patient,hoping that this headache will stop.sometimes I wish to take some medicaments for my pain,but I know tha is what Jinn wants,so that I'll always be weak and will always feel sleepy and lazy.I don't give my e-mail.I search an aid on TTI and try to feel better by sharing with my muslim brothers and sisters here.but thank you a lot brother Peace2you.salam

arzafar

you have to keep doing ruqya for days, weeks, months and each time with full conviction and without fear. read the verse of ruqya and blow it into water, drink from that water when ever you feel pain or bad dream etc.
my friends's sister had a few jinn over her. actually it was a family of hindu jinn from india. they wanted to capture the house they had recently moved in, so they possessed his sister (she was not practicing muslim). So the imam was called and he did ruqyah for a couple of weeks but the jinn refused to go and eventually they were burned. my friend told me that on the final day he actually saw smoke in the room (meaning that jinn had been burned) as teh imam finished the recitation.

maybe your husband should ask the jinn, exactly what they want.
1) they may have been sent by a magician.
2) they may want you (jinn love humans of opposite sex)
3) they may want revenge from you because you have wronged them or somebody from your family has hurt them so they want to destroy your life.
4) they may just be having 'fun' worrying you
so next time the jinn want to talk, ask them what they want and then try to convince them to leave. if you or your family member has wronged them, then you should say sorry. you can invite them to become muslim. However, if they dont listen then must be burned.

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
my husband is from Settat,but we live in rabat.there is a good imam in Sala near rabat,and he knows what I have.jinn is strong here and it doesn't fearmy words,but I know that they all fear muslim imams cause they hurt them with water,oil or the wood stick.here they're mocking me,but I am patient,hoping that this headache will stop.sometimes I wish to take some medicaments for my pain,but I know tha is what Jinn wants,so that I'll always be weak and will always feel sleepy and lazy.I don't give my e-mail.I search an aid on TTI and try to feel better by sharing with my muslim brothers and sisters here.but thank you a lot brother Peace2you.salam

Salam again sister. You have to understand that someone I know suffered the same as you for years, all they were doing was going from one Imam to another performing Ruqiya and every time they would feel better it was just a matter of time before the Jinn would enter them again. They had more than 20 Jinn, all taking possession of different parts of the body.

Agadir is a well known place where people from all over the world have gone for treatment. Sometimes you need to have treatment together with Ruqiya. I know exactly what you're going through. The Jinn will try and stop you from praying Salah, I've seen them go as far as bending a persons hands behind their back and twisting ones face while the person was in Sujood. I know they cause heaviness in the legs and even temporarily erase a persons memory. Everything the brothers have posted will help, but sometimes it depends on the strength of the sihr the strength of the Jinn carried out to perform the task of making a person crazy or even trying to kill them or the people around them. Alhamdulilah today Allah (SWT) has granted them shifa through the hands of the Imam in Agadir.

Sister, I think you misunderstood me, it was not your email I was asking for, I simply wanted to help you by asking your husband to email me directly. Do not allow for the Jinn to put you off from accepting help they are known to be liars and will try and do anything to avoid a person affected from getting help, they are scared of this.

Anyway it's your choice sister and the help is always there if you want it. May Allah make it easy for you.

Peace2u

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam again,please stop me if I'm exagerating with posts.brother Peace2you is right,agadir,like ouled iya are cities where rukyia is strong.maybe a possessed person doesn't want to be helped,but me,I feel very nervous and feel angry.there are some moments in which I don't recognize anything,and about sendig email,it's me who write in this forum and not my husband.I prefere not to involve him too in this situation and try to get out from it alone.but thank you for your support.
Answering to brother Arzafar,your are right about the power of Sihr:it's very very strong,it is cause by th anger and the jalousy of those of my family who put it to their heirs,so that,believe me by the words I'm going to let you see:there were those male Jinn that wanted me to be their wife,so that I hated my husband...and there were female Jinn which hated me and loved my husband so that they used my body to make what they wanted.It passed on my body those Jinn which hated my daughters,because they hadn't any children and there were those which loved me so much,that when I woke up from a dream I felt like if I was with my partner...I had the luck to marry to very good man and to have beautiful children(everyone stops to watch how beautiful they are),people see me as an italian wearing hijab and turn their sight on me.the eye is everywhere but I know how sincere I am,I'm muslima and proud if someone else may think why have I decided to be so,but the problem of Bad eye comes from my roots:there is a sentence with clear words that condemns me to the unhappiness(not because I feel sad,but because each time I have a good time with my whole family,it comes something which destroy it),and there is a way to destroy this Sihr.
By the fact that I abandoned everything my father taught at me(I was vegetarian,liked hinduist philosophy,reincarnation and everything far from Islam)and now I am like an "enemy" to him,cause the bad Jinn that is inside of him agrees with my father(my father invocated it before me to be born,but maybe he was only joking.)
the way to destroy this curse may be simple:I should go to my father and tell to his face:Hezbun Allahi wa Ni'mal wakil,then a good Jinn should come inside me,talk to the jinn inside my father and try to hunt it away.but there would be a real war between Good and Evil,so that both my father and me could be damaged for the resting life.otherwise I feel feared by his face,because of the bad things he made on me:I have a family and at the moment I can't risk my life leaving them alone.this evil want me to become crazy and that's why I continue to write here:at first it gives me streght to put an end to all this,and second point it's helpful for me to keep many informations,cause here I must do everything alone,with the help of Allah of course!By my father I must be punished for something bad that I did in another life...what do you think?isn't it enough?I started paying from the day I knew Islam.I can feel their presence,and I don't want so!I want to live a normal life.when I logged in TTI for the first time,I was like someone who maybe you didn't know very well,but now can you tell me who am I?!thank to this forum I discovered A second part of me that I never knew before:I am a firm believer,but in the same time I feel empty,this is my destiny for he who put the curse on me.If my husband wasn't muslim and didn't know what was passing on me,I'm sure that my marriage wouldn't continue for so long time,cause it needs much patience to tolerate my "crisis".before marrying I was normal,cause I belonged to shaytan.thyank you to alls who gave me an help!:wasalam: