MY ISLAMIC ATRWORK

Saidsaad

MY ISLAMIC ARTWORK

Selam, Here is one of my Islamic art work pics I have created, I'm just learning Arabic so it's fun putting colligraphy into my pic's. I'll post some more art work soon inshalah.

Bluebackground_bakturntoislam-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Attachments

• Bluebackground_bakturntoislam-2.jpg
    Bluebackground_bakturntoislam-2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 18

Robab

daughter of Adam
interesting hobby

brother i am very glad to see ur hobby.brother can u explain ur method style in arabic language??caligraphy is also funny and good working.:muslim_child:

Saidsaad

brother i am very glad to see ur hobby.brother can u explain ur method style in arabic language??caligraphy is also funny and good working.:muslim_child:

Selam, thank you. Well years & years ago I went to Manchester (England) University doing B.A.(Hons) Degree in illustration/Art/Design. At that time computers where very new & no color(early 1980's) . These days I like to use a softwear program called "Corel PainterX" to make computer generated Artwork with layers. The lettering is drawn by hand useing a pen drawing tablet instead of a mouse. I'm now learning classic Arabic reading & writing. My wife speaks Morocain Arabic but wants me to learn classic as it is more commonly spoken accros the middle east.
Anyway I'll post some more pics soon inshalah.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
Very well brother.ALL-LLAH reward you for this .
I think it's better you to say that "you have made it" not created.
Take it as an advice. Selam alejkum