Name for baby boy.

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
:salam2:

Dear friends,

I need help to name my awaiting baby boy. Can someone help me provide a good website for muslim names & the meaning. I have browse a few but to none feel just right. Do you think Syed Abdul Jabbar is a good name or Syed Ali? Hope yall can suggest some good names if you can. Hope to hear from yall.

Many thanks! :shake:

Happy Ramadan!

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
i like the names, zayd, muhammad, umar, sa'eed, suhayb, suleiman, ya'qub, musa, harun, ibraahim, isma'il, ahmed, khalid, . but if u want more names, go to www.salamcards.com i also like the name hudayfa. my favorites.

Waseem203

Young Muslim
My ex-neighbour in Halifax was a Muslim family who had boys named : Musa, Nooh, Dawood, Ya'qub, Ibrahim, Eeesa and Muhammed. She wanted to name them all after prophets. She also had two other girls. ( Big family I know )

Abel213

My ex-neighbour in Halifax was a Muslim family who had boys named : Musa, Nooh, Dawood, Ya'qub, Ibrahim, Eeesa and Muhammed. She wanted to name them all after prophets. She also had two other girls. ( Big family I know )

How cool, each named after the best of people. Personally, I like the names Majid and Mateen. However, I know that wives usually like to make these types of decisions.

Manaal_e_Afghan

walaikum salaam

Ramadhan Mubarak to you too
May Allah swt shower His blessings Upon the Muslimeen Ameen

personally My favourite Names are

Momin
Zul qarnain
Zulfikaar

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
ThankQ!!!!

a'mualaikum,

Thanks everyone for helping! Those names will come into consideration. Looks like I will keep myself bz surfing for the perfect name with the perfect meaning. Nowadays, ironically muslim in my country are choosing funny & weird names for their children. I am looking for something short & in tradition.Eg: Ali, Hud, Bilal, yasin & etc. Problem is wife dun always agree with me. hehe....

Thanks alot everyone!

Have a joyfull break fast!

:wasalam: